over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Customs

bigraf

Registered
If I was to get my parcel stopped by customs and they flag my adress or whatever else they do afterward, would this hurt me in any way if I was going through a background check for a federal job?

I don't know for sure....but I'm quite certain it would not. I don't think it would come back on a standard fed background check. now for secret service it might, they check for everything....but they probably hook those guys up through walgreens too. I'd imagine the prez wants his ex-marine bodyguards juiced.....probably on adderall too....lol

Many people will tell you they flag your address but I'm not so sure about that. I have a feeling that's just a rumor. I don't think you need to worry about it showing up on a background check. There are so many different agencies in government and most of them have no communication with other agencies.

Many people will tell you they flag your address but I'm not so sure about that. I have a feeling that's just a rumor. I don't think you need to worry about it showing up on a background check. There are so many different agencies in government and most of them have no communication with other agencies.
Bingo.

If I was to get my parcel stopped by customs and they flag my adress or whatever else they do afterward, would this hurt me in any way if I was going through a background check for a federal job?

Yea I would have to agree, they would not check. However, "federal job" is pretty broad. I say this because if you are going for something serious like the FBI, secret service, etc they will polygraph test you and ask if you all sorts of questions concerning what you have done (i.e. drugs, steroids if they feel the need). From what I have heard, you are better off being honest when asked those questions, because even if you have done something and admit it, it doesnt mean you wont get the job

I have talked to a customs employee before(friend of a friend) and he said that addresses are usually only "flagged" if they believe you have the intent to distribute. This would mean they seized a very large order or mutiple decent sized orders within a short period of time. Unless you fall into one of these categories i wouldn't worry. The above post regarding the poly is a possibility though..

Well, I for one will attest I AM Flagged and only order small quanities. I have had a ... lets say 2 digit number of siezures last year, before I got a clue. Different people, different items. Anything sent to my addy arrived with a letter.

A) My dvds were being seized
B) The sellers were scamming me and just sending me a letter

You be the judge

i was thinking what if you move does that address still get "flagged" and the new people who got the house are stuck with that issue?

Its hard to know for sure.

There are people with large seizures that do not get flagged initially.

It is always best to use a rental mailbox and a company name to recieve in. The only way they can identify the reciever is to show up at the mailbox or at the post office and see the ID used to open the box. That does not happen much or if at all.

It is safe to assume that you get a pass on the first seizure as far as local followup unless it is a very large order. Whether large or small you will save yourself alot of anxiety by just closing the box by phone and reopening a new one down the street.

Now if you are one of these guys that thinks the family home is a good choice, just realize once flagged, you can just call and shut the house down.
You are at risk of a very permenant record.

Raskan

since were on a custome theme if web site says "inbound into customs" whats the average wait time before it's released been 4 days now???

Your address doesn't get flagged that is nonsense. People move all the time and people use addresses that don't belong to them. You think they are going to flag johnny smith that lives in an apartment for one year then moves? Use some common sense.

I agree, I have a friend that is a customs official on the east coast US. He told me that addys do not get flagged. The government isn't going to waste their time on "small fish". If the delivery is large enough to cause alarm and warrant an investigation then they will attempt a controlled delivery and go from there. Keep the order small and order domestic when at all possible.

even if your address is flagged or investigation is initiated into held/seized packages, it will not affect federal employment. Charges being filed, whether they bear fruition or not, can affect federal employment for law enforcement. Though they are not a bar to employment, conviction on the other hand generally is.

In a past life I use to conduct background checks, both seal and search and interview. There is nothing on customs about the background check accept if you have a passport and it is used we would look at where you went and if there is a cause (to search farther).

ur giving the gov't way too much credit.

its not like good ol' custom worker looks at ur package and pushes the stop button and the place goes into lock down mode so they can go fill out a piece of paper and hunt you down, hell it probably gets tossed in a huge bin with 50 other million packages which is then looked at by 100 other people waiting to go on lunch.

ur fine, and even if ur addy was flagged it would take 10 years and five acres of forest tree's before any other gov't agency would find out.

also an address is only an address how can they link you personally to that address.. ?? they cant, and how will they know its you.. there are thousands of people with the same name out there.. so no dont worry about it, no background check will have anything like that linked to you.. its impossible.
oh yeh background checks are only what is on your records not investigations. if that was the case criminals would always be checking there backgrounds to see if they are being investigated..

I wouldnt worry either bro, i know someone who holds a gov career and had seizures at 2 diff addy's (same sender). Gotta wonder if they came that way right fom the sender :rolleyes:

I personally don't think they do. Let me tell you I have a couple of friends that work in one agency or another and the guys who did the background checks on a bunch of new hires lost there information a number of years later and had to redo the check. that's great you have worked at the gov agency for 10 years and they don't know you. Man you would think that most people would know someone that has worked with them for 10 years. Just thought this was a nice story to share.;)

There are people with large seizures that do not get flagged initially.

It is always best to use a rental mailbox and a company name to recieve in. The only way they can identify the reciever is to show up at the mailbox or at the post office and see the ID used to open the box. That does not happen much or if at all.

It is safe to assume that you get a pass on the first seizure as far as local followup unless it is a very large order. Whether large or small you will save yourself alot of anxiety by just closing the box by phone and reopening a new one down the street.

Now if you are one of these guys that thinks the family home is a good choice, just realize once flagged, you can just call and shut the house down.
You are at risk of a very permenant record.

Raskan
Wrong...
you have to have two pictured IDs to open a Po Box so unless you want a friend to take the heat, if you have a controlled delivery a PO box is not best. A home/house address is best to receive but use irregularly and infrequent only. and After ORD if your ordering directly from China then your just a fool.

I had a package seized by customs last year.(40cc of test) Recieved the letter and did nothing. About a week later a guy shows up at the gym I train at and starts chatting me up about AAS. Telling me he has connections in india and wants to know if theres a market and stuff like that. I just gave him generic answers to see where he was going with this. Then he asks how much stuff I can move and I tell him none I'm not into that and don't really know anyone who is. I'm on HRT and my doctor has me on a program. After that day I never saw him again. Not sure if theres a connection but It was weird circumstantially. I have a 25 year old felony conviction so that puts me on the watch list (POSS of controlled substance)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131