over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cycle advice

tobgen

Newbies
Hey guys let me know your thoughts. I have done two 12 week cycles before with the help of a friend. Thought I would get some different advice for the this time around. I have access to the following.

Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg/ml

I was looking for input on what dosages and if I should stack them or seperate them out. I am 228lb and 9%bf. My goal is to get bigger without the bloated look, being summer and all. The reason I chose these products was the cypionate has worked wonders in the past but gains in muscle mass were equaled by my water weight gains. My thought was, introducing the Nandro would help as a cutter and I would get the best of both worlds. In the past I have just used a single product, at 500mg-600mg / week. Last cycle i used masteron at 400mg / week and was completely in awe of the results, until the end. Not sure if the dosage was two high or what, but about two weeks after my cycle ended, I had no drive whatsoever physically, sexually, even mentally just fucked up all around in my head, none of these effects were felt through my first cycle which was Testosterone Propionate fro 6 weeks at 500 mg / week and the cypionate for the last 6 weeks at 600 / week. Any input would be greatly appreciated, still a newbie and trying to get different perspectives.

test cyp 250mg + nnp 100mg Every three days. 8-12 weeks! awesome!!

Cutting and bulking at the asme time doesnt work bro. And you ran mast by itself? I would have thrown in some test with it. Also you did test prop for 6 weeks and then switched to cyp the last 6 weeks? Why? cyp takes about 2 weeks to really hit you so during week 7-8 your test levels were all sorts of fucked up. Any PCT?

Cutting and bulking at the asme time doesnt work bro. And you ran mast by itself? I would have thrown in some test with it. Also you did test prop for 6 weeks and then switched to cyp the last 6 weeks? Why? cyp takes about 2 weeks to really hit you so during week 7-8 your test levels were all sorts of fucked up. Any PCT?
My way of thinking was off, what I wanted to do was keep the only negative side effect of the bulking process at bay, I thought the Nandro would help get rid of the water while just adding to the process of lean mass developement, the only products available in my area are Test. Prop, Cyp, Enth, and the Nandro (the Tests. are always there the Nandro is new it replaced the Masteron which replaced EQ) I guess what i am saying is the three products have always been available the fourth changes about every two to three months. If you have any input on how I can use these products in conjuntion with each other to design a cycle that will achieve my results. Also, 2yrs. ago when I tried my first cycle I wasnt getting the stuff myself and I got the prop. when I went back all he had was the cyp. so I got it and continued on. Still had no after effects whatsoever other that the bloating during that cycle it was smooth sailing. I waited four months and decided I would like to do it again. A friend told me that the masteron was a reletively weak product used mainly for precontest training. I interpreted this to be just enough for a performance boost. It was great while I was on it. Lost 4%bf and actually gained 8 lbs overall weight. My wife said I never looked better. It was when I quit that all the nasty head games came in to play. It has been almost 3 months and all is better. Since then I have wanted to really understand what I am doing to my body. I can look at this site all day. It has great info. Alot of friends told me not using a PCT was the culprit. My first cycle was so smooth I didnt even know there was a need for them. I will be looking into them this time around. If I have to relive that nightmare I will probably call it quits this time. Is a good PCT available over the counter or do you have to find a supplier online. Thanks for the reply.

test cyp 250mg + nnp 100mg Every three days. 8-12 weeks! awesome!!

Thanks for the reply. Is this from experience. I know peoples bodies are different but how did your experience go. Awesome, probably says it all, but after the cycle did life go back to normal or did you have problems.

I dont had any problems, but every body is different. Test to draw your own conclusions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws