over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas McCarver Arm Training

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
From his youtube channel

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZisS10bDJ3I"]IFBB Pro Dallas McCarver Training Arms - YouTube[/ame]

It is very hard to get motivated by a 23 year old on a ton of drugs doing pressdowns while listening to the speaker talk about fear/adversity, when the 23 year old's only job is to lift weights.

(Yawn)

Can we see more John Meadows stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did Matt Damon become so jacked ?

It is very hard to get motivated by a 23 year old on a ton of drugs doing pressdowns while listening to the speaker talk about fear/adversity, when the 23 year old's only job is to lift weights.

(Yawn)

Can we see more John Meadows stuff?

hes right Wynn. You usually post good stuff but you blew it on this one lol

i missed the joke

it was a couple years back. there was a thread about dallas getting his pro card and tenny said something like dallas sucks and he (tenny) could get his pro card also. a bunch of members went back and forth with tenny on the subject for a couple of days. It was great stuff. hilarious.

23 years old or not, he is the youngest BB'r to EVER turn pro at an NPC show. That alone is ultra-impressive, regardless of "how much drugs" he takes. Lots of guys take a ton of drugs, but only one turned pro at 21 years old--Dallas McCarver.

To top it off, he seems like a humble, genuine guy--attributes I hope he keeps as he progresses in the sport. Still young minded, yes, but hey, he's only 23...he's supposed to be.

It's not as impressive because...

1- He would not have turned pro if Dan Decker hadn't have been eliminated from his class for winning his master's pro card. Dallas would have been 2nd in his class.

2- His previous trainer already reached the drug ceiling...

3- Which is why he hasn't made crazy progress in the past few years. His body was undoubtedly burned out. Now he's trying to make progress with Hany... But all the guys who've used Dallas's old trainer hit a wall. They get to a point and stop.

it was a couple years back. there was a thread about dallas getting his pro card and tenny said something like dallas sucks and he (tenny) could get his pro card also. a bunch of members went back and forth with tenny on the subject for a couple of days. It was great stuff. hilarious.

Funny that i got mentioned in that line up too back then , damn time passes

Dallas's training partner works out at my gym so Ive talked to him a few times.

He said Dallas is cocky as fuck and absolutely annoying to be around but he puts up with it cause he gets hooked up with good gh.

Last time I talked to him he said dallas was like 315 or 320 going through a vial of tren a week and had been out at some bars drinking. Said he was waiting for his kidneys to fall out.

I will say, you put anyone on as many drugs as this kid is taking and they could probably get a pro card. They wouldn't be a top pro 99 times out of 100 but they could probably be a pro. His drug bill is more than most family's incomes

Dallas's training partner works out at my gym so Ive talked to him a few times.

He said Dallas is cocky as fuck and absolutely annoying to be around but he puts up with it cause he gets hooked up with good gh.

Last time I talked to him he said dallas was like 315 or 320 going through a vial of tren a week and had been out at some bars drinking. Said he was waiting for his kidneys to fall out.

I will say, you put anyone on as many drugs as this kid is taking and they could probably get a pro card. They wouldn't be a top pro 99 times out of 100 but they could probably be a pro. His drug bill is more than most family's incomes

You can take all the drugs in the world and not be pro... Your ignorant as fuck, and your friends who is his training partner sounds like a complete douche as well.

Some people here sound jealous.. some PM members are on so much drugs as well; none are pros.. or as big as this guy..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity