over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating older/younger women

ELIMINATOR

Registered
Right now in my life I've been seeing two women. One is 18 and the other is 30. They both are very attractive and they both have unique qualities. By the way, I'm 25.

Since seeing them both for a while now, I have to decide who to be with or maybe walk away from both? I feel bad for dating both and I just want to settle down with a good woman at this point in my life. I have only had sex with the 18 yr old and God is it great! However, she is very young, does drugs once in a while, parties, and can be immature.

The 30 yr has great morals and values. She is smart, caring, and all around a great loyal woman. But, she has 4 kids and lives in the same house with one of her ex's!!!! I just found this out from one of her friends and it blew my mind. I confronted her and she explained the situation and said she will be moving in about a month or two and that she really likes me....I admit there is a strong connection between us and I really like her a lot. It's hard though because of the kids factor and her living with an ex.

Maybe some of you have been in a similar situation or have some great advice? I hope some of you do because i feel kind of lost in what to do.

Are you sure you want to settle down? I think you should give it some more time and thought. Just my opinion based on the situation you discribed.

I actually really want to settle down. I feel as though time is flying by and at my age I should be looking for the feature Mrs. Also, I'm tired of bar hook ups and those type of women in general.

When you know... you know... I dont blame you! The bar scene was never a place I felt any comfort it at all.
The only advice I can give is to follow your heart and consider the possiblility that niether one of these girls is probably the "ONE"

Right now in my life I've been seeing two women. One is 18 and the other is 30. They both are very attractive and they both have unique qualities. By the way, I'm 25.

Since seeing them both for a while now, I have to decide who to be with or maybe walk away from both? I feel bad for dating both and I just want to settle down with a good woman at this point in my life. I have only had sex with the 18 yr old and God is it great! However, she is very young, does drugs once in a while, parties, and can be immature.

The 30 yr has great morals and values. She is smart, caring, and all around a great loyal woman. But, she has 4 kids and lives in the same house with one of her ex's!!!! I just found this out from one of her friends and it blew my mind. I confronted her and she explained the situation and said she will be moving in about a month or two and that she really likes me....I admit there is a strong connection between us and I really like her a lot. It's hard though because of the kids factor and her living with an ex.

Maybe some of you have been in a similar situation or have some great advice? I hope some of you do because i feel kind of lost in what to do.

4 kids and lives with an ex? Be very careful, this is not a good situation to get involved with for any of the parties involved(especially for the kids sake). It also sounds like she has been keeping some of this information from you as well. Give it some time, get to know her better, and if you don't mind an instant family and the ex moves out; then you can proceed at that time. But I would tread very slowly at first and definitely not get too close too her(or the children) for now.

This may sound harsh, but let them both go now! The 18 yr old you already is not gonna go anywhere except the bedroom. And who knows what you may catch from her when she goes out and does the same with another guy and then you follow up behind him. The lady with 4 kids seems like a nice person and no woman she be turned away simply because she has kids. BUT, she has an "EX" and he will always be part of her life, especially if he is a good father. He will always want to be there for this kids. You'll always be second to the dad.

Make a clean break from them both. These 2 are not the only 2 fish in the sea.

4 kids and lives with an ex? Be very careful, this is not a good situation to get involved with for any of the parties involved(especially for the kids sake). It also sounds like she has been keeping some of this information from you as well. Give it some time, get to know her better, and if you don't mind an instant family and the ex moves out; then you can proceed at that time. But I would tread very slowly at first and definitely not get too close too her(or the children) for now.

I gotta go with Muscle on this one. Dude, you have your whole life a head of you. The 30yr old is definately not who I would consider if I wanted to settle down. It sounds like she is a good person but....4 children and living with an ex. If you want to settle down(in my opinion, you are way to young) if that is really what you want, find someone without children. Do yourself a favor and start your own family!

This may sound harsh, but let them both go now! The 18 yr old you already is not gonna go anywhere except the bedroom. And who knows what you may catch from her when she goes out and does the same with another guy and then you follow up behind him. The lady with 4 kids seems like a nice person and no woman she be turned away simply because she has kids. BUT, she has an "EX" and he will always be part of her life, especially if he is a good father. He will always want to be there for this kids. You'll always be second to the dad.

good advice. 18 is too young, and the 30 year old....despite being a nice lady has way too much baggage. i wouldn't want to bring that into my life. make a break from both and find something else.

you are 25. Do not settle down now. you will regret it. trust me. There are plenty of women out there that are mature, sexy and dont have the baggage. I cant stress to you enough that these years will be the greatest in your life time. Use them to your advantage. I've been through it all... ask Kaiser :D

I dont know? I feel like 25 is an age that I should be looking to settle down. What age is best to marry and start a family? I know people my age who are married and having kids! Yeah, she has kids, but they are hers, and i would not want to be their dad.

Naw not harsh at all. I really like to get advice from others who have "been there".

I dont know? I feel like 25 is an age that I should be looking to settle down. What age is best to marry and start a family? I know people my age who are married and having kids! Yeah, she has kids, but they are hers, and i would not want to be their dad.

I got married at 31 and Im divorced now with a child. They say 30 is the new 20. Its so true these days. I'm having the time of my life being single. I am 34 and am currently dating a 38 year old. Before that it was a 20 year old. Everyone is different but you explained 2 different women and if you feel like settling down with either of them, you will be better off not doing that. Relax, have fun... you are the envy of all your friends married with children. Trust me, even if they dont fess up to it. I say, wait until you are 30. Then wait a bit more :D

I got married at 31 and Im divorced now with a child. They say 30 is the new 20. Its so true these days. I'm having the time of my life being single. I am 34 and am currently dating a 38 year old. Before that it was a 20 year old. Everyone is different but you explained 2 different women and if you feel like settling down with either of them, you will be better off not doing that. Relax, have fun... you are the envy of all your friends married with children. Trust me, even if they dont fess up to it. I say, wait until you are 30. Then wait a bit more :D

Listen to my bro sTaTiC(What the hell is up with the capital C?!:p)
I've even had plans to not get legally maried till I'm 30(27 now) since I was a teen. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
A ton of people do it when they're young but a ton of people get tatts when they're young too right....Well, do they want that person or tatt years later...usually not.

"Relax, have fun."-sTaTic

Well first off... you should be thankful you have someone at all. You wouldn't believe the amount of people out there that have absolutely nobody. Especially during this time of year. That being said...

I'm not really sure there is even a question in there. Do you want to know which one you should choose? Or what you should do? If you should settle down? Who here could possibly answer those questions? There is only one person in this thread that is able to make those decisions and hopefully he was brought up with and learned enough sense to make sound decisions for himself and those around him. But even if he doesn't make a good decision, well that's life. Some things you just have to learn for yourself. Sometimes you learn in a good way and sometimes in a not-so-good way. You can't say that an 18-yr-old woman is definitely a no-go because the guy is 25! And you can't say the older woman is a no-go because she could be the nicest person in the world and it's somewhat unfair to judge her solely on the fact that she has a litter of children. But I have to admit, that's a lot of responsibility for a 25-yr-old to take on. Anyway...

In all truth, just thinking out loud, if you have to make a post like this to get advice (on what I don't know) then one might have to question whether you're mature enough to handle the responsibility in any circumstance. See what I'm saying? Do they know you're seeing other people?

bro to me thats a NO BRAINER!!! If u must pick i would go with the 18 year old for a while and have some damn fun with her... And you want to settle down. I cringe at the thought of settling down and im 27, but thats me. I still like to go to clubs, lounges, beach bars, wherever the chicks are.. Remember tho , "Your only young once"...

Naw not harsh at all. I really like to get advice from others who have "been there".

Well I'm 43, have 3 awesome grown kids. Been married 17 years. My advice is don't rush anything cause you feel it's what your suppose to do says society or peer pressure. Do what you feel is right AND can live with that decision for the rest of your life.

other is 30. They both are very attractive and they both have unique qualities. By the way, I'm 25.

The 30 yr has great morals and values. She is smart, caring, and all around a great loyal woman. .....she really likes me....I admit there is a strong connection between us and I really like her a lot. It's hard though because of the kids factor and her living with an ex.

I say go with the more stable and in her SEXUAL PRIME 30 year old...yeah, when someones 18 they can be a great piece of ass but can you just imagine what the 30 year old could do to you???!!!!!:eek:

Good luck...and dont settle down just yet. You're so young and you dont want to miss out on someone great because you've attached yourself to someone that you're currently not sure about.
Good luck sweetie!
oh, btw: do the ladies know about one another??? youre asking for trouble if they dont and they find out without you telling them.
HELL HATH NO FURY!!!

You are young enough to find what you want to settle down with so put your energy into finding the right woman for that and stop wasting your time playing.

18 is too young to be ready to settle down

30 and 4 kids will always put her kids (not you) first

It is very surprising to me that so many of you think 25 is young, and way too early to start settling down! I feel like time is passing by very quickly and I do not want to be 30 and still looking for the right girl. And when I do marry I will still go out and have fun!

My question is basically should I even bother with either woman? They both are two extremes and I think that really I will eventually move on from both.

Also, the 30 yr old knows about the 18 yr old, but the 18 yr old doesn’t know about the 30 yr old. I feel like maybe I’m being a sucker even giving the 30yr old a chance. I know that a lot of guys would run far away. I have never even really dated a woman with kids!

It is very surprising to me that so many of you think 25 is young, and way too early to start settling down! I feel like time is passing by very quickly and I do not want to be 30 and still looking for the right girl. And when I do marry I will still go out and have fun!

My question is basically should I even bother with either woman? They both are two extremes and I think that really I will eventually move on from both.

Also, the 30 yr old knows about the 18 yr old, but the 18 yr old doesn’t know about the 30 yr old. I feel like maybe I’m being a sucker even giving the 30yr old a chance. I know that a lot of guys would run far away. I have never even really dated a woman with kids!
So you're a bit a two-timer there aren't ya? LOL... Now the question: should you bother with either woman.

Answer: Who would know besides you?

And if you don't, then I guess there's your answer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear