over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating a girl that posts IG fitness(as*) pics

Everyone here has the best advice , you guys are awesome.

Yes I said that’s your call but being engaged and all i don’t like it.

There are also zero pics of us on it, the reason being guys won’t like and follow if they know she is taken.

It’s a tough subject because on one hand you don’t want to be controlling but on the other hand you are marrying someone that started blasting a’s pics with sexual captions.

It’s just Instagram, maybe I’m old school but i don’t really agree with it, it’s getting out of control

Your woman wants other men’s attention and validation. She’s acting like she’s single on IG, and you’re questioning if you’re old school? Bro, you are just a man who doesn’t want his future wife posting ass pics on social media for every guy who doesn’t matter to see.
Men these days are so scared to come off as controlling. Set the ground rules, take action, see why there’s no pics of you and her on IG. What is she trying to do? If she wants other men’s attention then she’s not ready for marriage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexually provocative pictures posted online and no pictures or mentions of yourself at all when you're freaking engaged???

That sounds like trouble to me boss.

Yep, pretty clear by this that she doesn't care at all how you feel and it is a bad sign being in a relationship with someone like this.

Honestly, not even worth talking about it as someone who is that out of touch to do that in the first place has some issues.

Last edited:
Play it to your advantage. She accepted your marriage proposal for a reason, be it your success, money, house, good looks, attitude, maybe she even thinks she loves you. Regardless of the reason for her accepting, even if you hate her guts now, play her ass along. Get your ring back before you say or do anything drastic. Even if she knows you're done now, play the pathetic pussywhipped cuckold. All the while fucking other women. If she knows you're done then she could just "lose" the ring at the pawn shop. Keep tapping that sweet ass she's so proud of. Take her out for dinner or something and say "wow baby that' really is a beautiful ring. Take it off so I can see it again." Game over. I would say good luck, but we make our own luck.

Don't say shit about getting the ring back until it's in your hand.

Others have reiterated similar beliefs as me so I won't repeat them, but you should have her IG password. My wife and I have each other's passwords for everything and neither one of us question to not give it up at the time.

It's absolutely crazy that she wasn't willing to post a pic of you both

PM I don’t even know if this is the right forum to post this on so mods, pull it down if you don’t deem it PM material .

Anyways long story short, my fiancé and I have always been into fitness yada yada, she started an Instagram like 3 months ago and honestly posts her butt up like 3-5x a week (it’s ridiculous).... she even had a MLB player in my city DM her.

Would you guys feel this is acceptable behavior for your wife, gf, or fiancé? I’m a little bit older and really think it’s a cry for male attention..... not like I didn’t spend $9100 on a ring 5 months ago lol

I feel this is not acceptable and just want to make sure I’m not crazy. The woman will not stop posting her butt and it’s getting to be too much
Ahhh the age of Instagram butt pics until you get engaged to one :banghead:

You have serious jealousy/trust issues, I recommend a therapist.

Well I’m going to try to return it for full price but who knows if they’ll honor it. I was definitely in love but putting logic over getting really emotional said this is a bad deal.

Youre a stronger man than I! I think that is great. I wish I could have been more like that, it would have really been better for me earlier in my life. Men are genderized to be less emotion than women but I think a lot of us are still very emotional when it comes to love. I am glad that you are able to move on like you have.

Who knows, maybe she will come back to you and apologize as well as stop doing those posts. I think chances are though that it will come later down the road and by that time you will have moved on to greener pastures!

Most women cheat, most women crave attention. This girl is definitely already cheating on you so get an STD test before too long. Good job getting the ring back, I hope you have better luck next time.

Guys this thread is so sad/funny and sorry to not reply because I’m sure someone else will have a similar situation.

The agreement I offered was post a pic with the ring and us or I’m going to need it back and luckily I’m in a no fault state so legally it’s mine if it is called off
Needless to say, she said that will hurt her followers and all that crap so she refuses and I’m going to get it back.

I wish this was a joke but it really happened, but if you’re going to take followers over posting a ring, then that’s not a good fit. Be careful out there guys, social media has its downsides. My feelings aren’t really hurt, there are like 50,000 other women out there.
Great advice, PM is the best forum for a reason. I appreciate the support and help, my parents didn’t even know what IG is lol so they had no clue what to say.

And to the poster that said the DM D pics, yes there were plenty I unfortunately saw that were sent to her. That grossed me out

Blessing in disguise. I don't know why you were in a hurry to propose and marry her anyway. That is a serious binding agreement people take too lightly.

I generally am proud of myself if I'm sleeping with a girl with a lot of followers and sexy pics of herself on IG. I do not even think about marriage though. I choose to not be jealous because it's a waste of emotional bandwidth and I'm not going to micromanage a girl to try to change her.

I'm curious, was she making money off her IG page? I can somewhat understand her if she's gaining sponsorships from her page. Somewhat.

Blessing in disguise. I don't know why you were in a hurry to propose and marry her anyway. That is a serious binding agreement people take too lightly.

I generally am proud of myself if I'm sleeping with a girl with a lot of followers and sexy pics of herself on IG. I do not even think about marriage though. I choose to not be jealous because it's a waste of emotional bandwidth and I'm not going to micromanage a girl to try to change her.

I'm curious, was she making money off her IG page? I can somewhat understand her if she's gaining sponsorships from her page. Somewhat.

Yeah agreed 100%, good on the eyes but maybe not wife material.
You're smarter than me to not think about marriage with your girl.
Mine for years didn't post pics like that and then started doing it out of the blue after I proposed and that started to annoy me because all our pictures together got deleted completely off the page and she kept putting more and more pics up and I was like, uhhhh why don't you post anything about being engaged or the ring..... that would hurt her followers is what she said.

She is making money off her page now yes, I don't think it's that much but she definitely does because she will do those tagged posts where she takes a pic with some product or clothing like leggings and claims they pay her to post a certain amount per month.

I will give the girl this credit, she has a freakishly round and nice ass lol

Yeah agreed 100%, good on the eyes but maybe not wife material.
You're smarter than me to not think about marriage with your girl.
Mine for years didn't post pics like that and then started doing it out of the blue after I proposed and that started to annoy me because all our pictures together got deleted completely off the page and she kept putting more and more pics up and I was like, uhhhh why don't you post anything about being engaged or the ring..... that would hurt her followers is what she said.

She is making money off her page now yes, I don't think it's that much but she definitely does because she will do those tagged posts where she takes a pic with some product or clothing like leggings and claims they pay her to post a certain amount per month.

I will give the girl this credit, she has a freakishly round and nice ass lol

The only argument she can make is that she is making money and might have opportunities profiting off her IG page.

Otherwise, good for you that you avoided disaster. I know you are probably sad as hell right now since it was a long relationship but hang in there.

You have serious jealousy/trust issues, I recommend a therapist.

So you’d be ok with your wife getting dick pics through social media and constantly posting pervocative pictures for men’s attention and not even acknowledging you or your feelings about it?

Sounds like you’ve got low self esteem and get used as a door mat...

I have a buddy who thinks the same way as you....

Guess what every woman he’s ever dated has done to him?

Yup.... Taken dick from guys that weren’t him.

He even had a woman he was with and she withheld sex for 4-5 months while they would go out on expensive dates and trips.... I’m sure she was just a 28 year old “not in the mood” and he was just over thinking it :rolleyes:

After talking to her and saying exactly how you feel, if she doesn't stop or at least acknowledge that she's taken, I say make a fake account, find some fitness model, steal his pics, and DM her and see what all she says. That will say a lot

Whiskey

caveman alert

Lol so what would you call it??

Please enlighten me...

A woman posting pictures of her ass half naked on the internet for everyone to see and telling her fiancé that letting everyone know she was taken Would hurt the attention she gets and her following is what? Art? Lmao

She doesn’t even get paid to do it...

Clearly there’s a big difference in generation and understanding between us...

Start posting pics of your "lower abs" in skin tight underwear 3-5x a week and see how long it takes for her to say something to you.

Update lol, the girl put on 15lbs, and isn’t even confident enough to post on IG anymore aside from a selfie once a week. She has 1 sponsor left..... Karma is real lol. I saw her a week ago and was in shock. Lol

Update lol, the girl put on 15lbs, and isn’t even confident enough to post on IG anymore aside from a selfie once a week. She has 1 sponsor left..... Karma is real lol. I saw her a week ago and was in shock. Lol

LOL!! :headbang:

It’s funny/sad lol

Wondering, did she in the past talk down about other women that were "fatter" than her? If she did, then karma really is a bitch!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws