over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating a girl that posts IG fitness(as*) pics

Start posting some moose knuckle... Fight fire with fire...

I would talk to her about it. Just like any issue you have. And if you cannot find resolution think about how not find resolution to issues work in a longterm relationship. Especially when you net worth is on the line.

Also, there is a way to post body pics about fitness and then there is body pics for sexuality. If they are done provocatively then I would worry a bit why she is doing it.

How old is she?

Send her a nice picture of the two of you and ask her to post it. If she won't, time to have a talk.

I asked she refuses, I’m about to get my ring back lol

Start posting some moose knuckle... Fight fire with fire...

I would talk to her about it. Just like any issue you have. And if you cannot find resolution think about how not find resolution to issues work in a longterm relationship. Especially when you net worth is on the line.

Also, there is a way to post body pics about fitness and then there is body pics for sexuality. If they are done provocatively then I would worry a bit why she is doing it.

How old is she?

And she is 27, I don’t think there is a non provacative way

And she is 27, I don’t think there is a non provacative way

I follow a hot girl on instagram. Her theme is her motorcycle. She has tons of followers and she posts her modeling in bathing suits and similar clothes sometimes with her bike and sometimes without. I feel she does it tastefully and knows her body sells, but she always posts about her husband too. It can be done. The same girls posts and calls out people who send her dick pics.

I also know a girl who slept with an NBA player she met on twitter. Not to make you paranoid but it can be easy to hide things digitally.

I feel a little healthy snooping is not a bad thing. Occasionally my girlfriend checks out my shit and I do it to her. We kind of don't mind although I could see some people getting upset about it. If you ask to see her DM's and she hesitates or puts up a big stink then I might worry a bit.

Last edited:
Your chick is hoe'ing herself out for attention, no grey area whatsoever in it. It's only a matter of time before she's cheating on you if not already, take that to the bank.

Either she stops and starts respecting you and your relationship or you call off the engagement, a girl in love who wants to get married doesn't behave this way.

To be honest I'm not sure this can even be fixed, once chicks get that attention craving it's pretty much over, much less while being fucking engaged, but you can least try and you're better off sorting it now rather than later.

It's one thing if this was just some random chick you found and she was already doing this shit and you're just having fun with her but this is your fiance, do you want to spend the rest of your life worrying about this shit? It will always be a problem....

Trust me, I've been where you are.

If you date a really attractive girl you have to be prepared for other guys giving her attention. If she wasn't posting on Instagram it could still happen in the gym, at the grocery store, etc. At least she's being open with you about guys contacting her.

True, but plenty of guys are doing the same thing while never mentioning their significant other.

Do you really not see a difference with her openly seeking it out?

Do you also not know the difference between the mentality of men vs women?

Come on bro, you're going to have your eyes opened one day like I did....

If things go totally wrong in the relationship you could always use her butt pics to pimp her out on Instagram until you get your $9100 bucks back. Maybe start posting pics of yourself wearing a fur coat, and start calling yourself "Huggy Bear".

Do you love this girl?

I would only encourage it if she was making money off of it. Then you can feel pretty good about her buying you presents with money made off of her nice looking ass.

Otherwise, she's just doing it for ATTENTION. In my opinion, if she's entirely happy with your relationship and getting enough attention from you, then why the hell does she feel the need to go out and seek attention from other men?

i'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but i've come across some women in my experiences who can never get enough attention. All the attention in the world from someone 24/7 still isn't enough (not going to go into why a person might be this way). Personally i don't think it's normal for an adult woman to be posting pictures of her body unless there is some financial incentive attached to it. Just my opinion though...

i enjoyed and encouraged 3 ways with me, wife and another bull like myself. so i got no say here:eek:
HOWEVER, i was the one instigating it (we had 3 ways with chicks too) so i never felt jelly. she had fun but it was nothing she woulda gone out of her way to set up. but my sick too much testosterone taking ass did lol
-F2S

Last edited:
No I would not be ok with it. I would also have a conversation in which I expressed why this is not acceptable in my opinion. Depending on her response, I would seriously consider leaving the relationship.

That might seem drastic, but consider:

1) little problems become big problems

2) this may seem like a tiny issue, but what does it say about her level of respect for you and her large desire to actively solicit attention from other males?

Posting photos is one thing. Pointing your ass at the camera and posting it on the internet is another. Just because 1000s of people do it does not mean it is ok.

3) would you be married or engaged and have the majority of the pics on your IG be you shirtless and posing in a seductive manner? If not, then why is it acceptable for her to do the same?

idk dude..
if you met her and she was doing all this its one thing...
if she starts doing all this out of the blue like a new thing i think it doesnt speak good for relationship and how she is with you...

just so we understand im not an uptight person and am open to all sorts of.... options?

technically i even had a hooker for a gf for a while... lol
but thats another story!

:p
she was a hooker when i met her and she paid me! :eek::headbang::star-w:rs

I have a feeling that stuff has him. It’s happens to the best of us. You are going to have to make this tough decision on your own. I believe you know what that entails?

The kind of girl I'd want to be with would either not have social media (ideal) or if they had IG, the account would be private. To use it as a 21st century photo album is fine, but all these girls that take 8000 selfies and ass shots are whores.

I asked she refuses, I’m about to get my ring back lol

If you really love her I wouldn't go that far just yet. I would give her an ultimatum though, stop doing that or the engagement is off.

Give her this line "if you're giving yourself to others then you're not giving all of yourself to me". Her reaction and answer will tell you all you need to know, don't ever forget she's not one in a million shes one OF a million. You're a man your shit works until you're old and gray, she's a woman she has a clock and if she doesn't realize that and appreciate that you are fulfilling her purpose in life by marrying her and assumingly then procreating then go let her be an attention whore, it's her life to fuck up don't let her take you for the ride.

My ex fiance was away at college and thought nobody would ever find out, I wish I had someone tell me these things when I was a little baby bitch and I found out she was the biggest attention whore slut on the planet. Guess what, she got older and lost her looks fast, her life is meaningless and it's her own fault. She's desperate to get married and nobody will have her now that she's done riding the cock carousel. I would have made her the queen of my earth and gave her a family and legacy, something to always live for and instead she's got cats and an empty condo with a soul crushing career.

I grew up with sisters I was taught to always put them first, I'm not some monster I don't even think men are better than women but I do believe that we each have roles and like I said, you don't have an expiration date.

You are the prize my friend, act like it!

Love isn't enough

:delete:

i wonder what little slice would say here..

ooh ooh ooh I know ! I know!!:action-sm

Little slice would say" get her on DNP and the butt will disappear, problem solved!"

I haven't posted in ages, hope all are well:)

Any other values that you 2 don't share?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws