over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating a girl that posts IG fitness(as*) pics

Wondering, did she in the past talk down about other women that were "fatter" than her? If she did, then karma really is a bitch!

She did and she would judge all of my brother's girlfriends and say she is more pretty.
Drinking and partying sure doesn't help anyone stay fit.... karma came on this one hard. I still see her occasionally and almost laugh because it's comical how it worked out

She did and she would judge all of my brother's girlfriends and say she is more pretty.
Drinking and partying sure doesn't help anyone stay fit.... karma came on this one hard. I still see her occasionally and almost laugh because it's comical how it worked out

I wonder, does she see what she has become or do you think she is in denial? She most know if she doesn't post pics anymore. If you really don't like her, I would rub it in next time you see her.

I wonder, does she see what she has become or do you think she is in denial? She most know if she doesn't post pics anymore. If you really don't like her, I would rub it in next time you see her.

She 100% sees it, most insecure woman in the world. I’m not one to be petty but I’m going to rub it in bad when I see her. Her face is so bloated it’s crazy , legs blew up, stomach , shoulders etc are all gaining fat by the day.
My buddy sees her at this bar on the weekends and sent a pic saying “dodged a bullet.” Hahaha

Not sure how far I would go with regard to the relationship but I would definitely let her know that unless she can make a living doing it.... It's a problem for me.

Not sure how far I would go with regard to the relationship but I would definitely let her know that unless she can make a living doing it.... It's a problem for me.

She isn’t making a living off it anymore , I trained her and did all the fitness stuff including supplements etc lol. That part is long gone for her , she has a gut now, no one wants to see that

So I'm assuming you got the ring back? :headbang:

And idea why she fell off the wagon so quickly?

My life is very uninteresting I have to live it vicariously through you all at PM lol.

So I'm assuming you got the ring back? :headbang:

And idea why she fell off the wagon so quickly?

My life is very uninteresting I have to live it vicariously through you all at PM lol.

The ring is back bro hahaha. She had a quarter life crises, wanted to go drink and party. I emailed her 2 pics of me today to be a jagoff and said “can you help me get Instagram Famous” because I’m really cut off this primo and gh cycle lol.
I’m best friends with her best friends fiancé so I hear she misses me etc, so now I just troll the girl for jokes

I so wanna post pics but I don’t want you guys blowing up her identity lol, the facial changes and body would be so funny

I generally stay out of relationship type threads, but I just want to say be carefull. Teasing her with pics of yourself, you posting her pictures here.

She knows you use steroids, she knows.steroids are illegal. "Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman"

Don't try to piss her off, don't want to see you get in trouble over an ex.

I generally stay out of relationship type threads, but I just want to say be carefull. Teasing her with pics of yourself, you posting her pictures here.

She knows you use steroids, she knows.steroids are illegal. "Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman"

Yeah, I think I would let it go at this point. Nothing to be gained now. :yeahthat:

Agreed, I will PM a mod to pull down the pics

Thank you sir, you’re 100% correct. It’s a lose lose to even get into that crap.
This is a hardcore fitness forum, I shouldn’t be posting those pics up lol.

Appreciate everyone’s advice, you guys rock

Dang, ya coulda waited til I saw them. Lol, jk.... Mostly :)

Nothing special lol , I only check her IG every few days now. I saw a bikini photo in Miami and vowed to not look at it again, I didn’t know you can get rolls on a flat stomach that fast..... you don’t even wanna see

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws