over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dating a girl that posts IG fitness(as*) pics

Just tell her how it makes you feel. If she cares enough about you she'll stop. That being said for me personally I don't think I'd be cool to date anyone that constantly takes pictures of themselves and posts it for the world to see. Ass pics or otherwise.

Side thought, society has really taken a weird turn with social media.

Screw that. No way I would allow it, but that narcissistic mentality had to be there before she even posted butt pics.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I definitely understand the guys saying don’t get jealous and caught up over small things...

But if she’s refusing to post pictures of you guys, getting messages from all kinds of guys etc...

Bro, I’m in her generation bracket (28-29) and I can’t count on my fingers and toes how many girls I’ve known to do that and I end up sleeping with anyway...

Call me an asshole (if I don’t know you personally and your girl wants to fuck around, don’t count on me to be the nice guy and turn it down)

Oh and Snapchat is the worst, currently got a side piece who only hits me up through there since messages/convos get automatically deleted; she’s married with a kid and ON NEW YEARS hit me up wishing me a new year and wishing I was inside her... No shit...

In my experience (because it’s happened to me too) and all those that I know, and I see some on here agreeing to a degree with what I say, it NEVER ends well...

There are a people who can work it out etc, and I hope that’s your case as you seem like a great guy concerned for the woman he loves..

But just as someone posted above, if your girl is pervocative on social media’s with you out of sight.. She’s OUR girl bro...

Last edited:
I went through something a lot like this once. Long story short... turned out the chick suffers from borderline personality disorder and had started online relationships with 3 other guys behind my back. She started seeing one of the guys in person and ended up getting knocked up by him. Tried passing me off as the father before I had wised up to everything that had been going on. Fun times.

Get the ring back. Why would anyone spend that much on a ring? Price tags don't correlate with care or love. Bend a clipper and give to her as a ring. Keep the money for something more useful.

I went through something a lot like this once. Long story short... turned out the chick suffers from borderline personality disorder and had started online relationships with 3 other guys behind my back. She started seeing one of the guys in person and ended up getting knocked up by him. Tried passing me off as the father before I had wised up to everything that had been going on. Fun times.

My ex fiancee from 2016 / 2017 was like this. She constantly looked for attention from other guys online. I thought it was harmless, just posting on social media. She was just posting several pictures a day every day and getting hundreds of "likes" and compliments from men she didn't know.

It turns out she was cheating the whole time I knew her. There were dozens of other men. Seeing her nude pics that I took on our NYE vacation posted on fetish and hookup sites was a surprise to say the least.

Someone told me about borderline personality disorder afterwards. It all made sense. She had zero impulse control in any aspect of her life. She just did whatever made her feel good at that moment, not caring about risks or consequences.

Now she's 40 pounds heavier and not getting as much attention from men. She still emails me begging to get back together. Meanwhile I'm happy living my life and spending time with my new girlfriend. I was mad at my ex for so long. Now I just feel bad for her.

For me the tell would be if she hides the fact she's taken. No pictures or mention of the two of you together would be all the sign I need.

Now if she's making money and you two are together in deciding she's more profitable if she appears single that's another thing too.

My ex fiancee from 2016 / 2017 was like this. She constantly looked for attention from other guys online. I thought it was harmless, just posting on social media. She was just posting several pictures a day every day and getting hundreds of "likes" and compliments from men she didn't know.

It turns out she was cheating the whole time I knew her. There were dozens of other men. Seeing her nude pics that I took on our NYE vacation posted on fetish and hookup sites was a surprise to say the least.

Someone told me about borderline personality disorder afterwards. It all made sense. She had zero impulse control in any aspect of her life. She just did whatever made her feel good at that moment, not caring about risks or consequences.

Now she's 40 pounds heavier and not getting as much attention from men. She still emails me begging to get back together. Meanwhile I'm happy living my life and spending time with my new girlfriend. I was mad at my ex for so long. Now I just feel bad for her.

:yeahthat:

Hurts when you first get your eyes opened but it needs to happen to all men in this day and age....

Women are not our mothers, aunts and older sisters anymore....new society has done them a great disservice.

Guys this thread is so sad/funny and sorry to not reply because I’m sure someone else will have a similar situation.

The agreement I offered was post a pic with the ring and us or I’m going to need it back and luckily I’m in a no fault state so legally it’s mine if it is called off
Needless to say, she said that will hurt her followers and all that crap so she refuses and I’m going to get it back.

I wish this was a joke but it really happened, but if you’re going to take followers over posting a ring, then that’s not a good fit. Be careful out there guys, social media has its downsides. My feelings aren’t really hurt, there are like 50,000 other women out there.
Great advice, PM is the best forum for a reason. I appreciate the support and help, my parents didn’t even know what IG is lol so they had no clue what to say.

And to the poster that said the DM D pics, yes there were plenty I unfortunately saw that were sent to her. That grossed me out

:yeahthat:

Hurts when you first get your eyes opened but it needs to happen to all men in this day and age....

Women are not our mothers, aunts and older sisters anymore....new society has done them a great disservice.

This right here... most of today’s modern women are simply not worthy of marriage. There is literally zero benefit to get married these days.
Your signing a blank, legally binding contract of which the terms can change at any given time, with or without your input

Guys this thread is so sad/funny and sorry to not reply because I’m sure someone else will have a similar situation.

The agreement I offered was post a pic with the ring and us or I’m going to need it back and luckily I’m in a no fault state so legally it’s mine if it is called off
Needless to say, she said that will hurt her followers and all that crap so she refuses and I’m going to get it back.

I wish this was a joke but it really happened, but if you’re going to take followers over posting a ring, then that’s not a good fit. Be careful out there guys, social media has its downsides. My feelings aren’t really hurt, there are like 50,000 other women out there.
Great advice, PM is the best forum for a reason. I appreciate the support and help, my parents didn’t even know what IG is lol so they had no clue what to say.

And to the poster that said the DM D pics, yes there were plenty I unfortunately saw that were sent to her. That grossed me out

She don't care about you enough, just by that reaction alone. My wife is queen of selfies, but always shows pictures of 2 of us together too. I see you got you question answered.

This right here... most of today’s modern women are simply not worthy of marriage. There is literally zero benefit to get married these days.
Your signing a blank, legally binding contract of which the terms can change at any given time, with or without your input

That you, little slice?

You made a good decision IMO. The fact that you aren't too broken up over it also tells me that maybe you weren't in love with her as much as you thought. Smart move. Like you said, you will find another girl that is better suited for you. No rush. Can you return the ring for a full refund, or are you stuck with it!!??

Last edited:
This is quite a simple scenario, a standard procedure that most females will implement from time to time on their partner.

It's a shit test. She is testing you to see how far she can push your boundaries before you decide to draw the line, and at this rate, she knows she can do whatever she wants because she knows that You won't do shit about it.

Also, knowing you're about to get married, she knows that her appeal to other dudes may dip slightly, and for an insecure girl (they all are) that's a huge strike to the ego.

She knows that once the ring is on, that's it, game over. She knows her options will be limited and she wants to ensure, in her head, she is still attractive and can get attention from other dudes.

She wont post anything about the marriage (if it goes ahead) and you can bet that the brown eye pics will continue, if not increase significantly, once the marriage is complete.

Solution: Draw the line in the sand, tell her that she needs to stop the nonsense, close the account down and start acting like an adult.

Females only ever act in a way that you allow them to.

You made a good decision IMO. The fact that you aren't too broken up over it also tells me that maybe you weren't in love with her as much as you thought. Smart move. Like you said, you will find another girl that is better suited for you. No rush. Can you return the ring for a full refund, or are you stuck with it!!??

Well I’m going to try to return it for full price but who knows if they’ll honor it. I was definitely in love but putting logic over getting really emotional said this is a bad deal.

That woman may or may not coming crawling back because she was literally puking.... it’s like young lady, if you’re going to post these pics up and not acknowledge you’re engaged then I don’t feel bad for you.
I’m a freight sales rep for a LTL trucking company and with e-commerce etc, it’s so hard trying to keep customers happy that worry about social media seems absurd.
I really hope this experience helps guys out in similar situations, it may not be bodybuilding related but I’m sure most of you guys date fitness women.

I really appreciate all the advice, you guys are all awesome dudes

Wow dude, If that was me I don't know if I could keep from punching her in the face, and take the jail time.
I mean this in the nicest way but,,, FUCK THAT CUNT!!!!!!!!!! How fucking dare she say that. "I don't want to lose followers" Holy Fuck! I would fuck her over real bad some how. Revenge is best served cold. Fuck up her car, house, band accounts, something. Maybe just cut off the ring finger! LOL
Glad you asked fore the ring back. :headbang:

predictable....but still boggles the mind.

hopefully she'll still be popular and have tons of followers when she's reaching her 40's

Although these kind of threads make my blood boil, it's always a good refresher to see how shitty and selfish people can be or are as a reminder never to let my guard down and never wear my heart on my sleeve.

I think we need to see the IG pics to give u a better opinion....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I think we need to see the IG pics to give u a better opinion....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, Grizzly now that you called the whole thing off please head on over to the ass thread and post away like a man possessed :)

I´m sorry this happened but when you think of it in retrospect you just avoided a lot of damage to your emotional and financial well being from a person clearly not worth one more second of your time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131