over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deputies find stash of steroids

i am literally shocked at his bond for that.. jesus christ.. he didnt kill anyone..

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......should have been more careful imo.Maybe he didn't know le was going to watch him move out?:confused:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......should have been more careful imo.:confused:

I agree, why call for a police standby and then show them your stash...He couldn't have kept that low key...Stupid??!

"While illegal drugs have become a major problem in Young County, Bay said finding large amounts of steroids is unusual"

WTF? Hell i could take all that shit in a little over a week - I hate cops, and i hate the media even worse. What would the bail be on a real cycle (stash) ... more then a fucking murderer i bet. What a fucking shame.

Then again, what dumb ass calls the police to help haul his steroid stash to another location?

Damn damn damn.... :rolleyes:

JJ Insane1

Ahhh...ehhhh...mmmm...kinda at a loss for words so I'll just give JJ-I a fist bump. I don't hate cops...but the media is blowing this shit up.

i do hate cops :) and even if i didnt i would still think 30k for some fuckin hormones is horrendously out of line

Wow, this definitely should drive it home to everyone that this isn't a game we are playing or if it is, the consequences are very 'real-world'. not that this is going to change a single thing that i do with my body(my lab rat is crazy though) but I am doing it knowing full well the consequences. I don't think a lot of people undertand what the consequences of this can be.

30k is seriously a bit much for that. Crazy actaully.

$30,000 Bond is not really a lot. He only has to put up $3000.

Thats what he gets for being a fucktard ,how hard would it have been to descreatly drop somthing else in that box on top of the bag.

He should have kept his mouth shut and made the cop look for it , if he did and found it it would have been able to be fought in court as he had no probable cause unless he could see somthing sticking out of the bag

$30,000 Bond is not really a lot. He only has to put up $3000.

when you consider the offense i think its insane.. i bonded a friend out that had coke on her and only needed 500..

Low bond - high bond doesent matter. Just goes to show you that you can never be too relaxed with big brother looking out to break your balls. Keep a clean house - and a great hiding spot. All you need is one pissed off girlfriend or partner (for you other guys) to rat you out.

moral of the story is keep your business to your self and only your self .and use your head not keep it up your ass.

I found this part funny

All three are injectable steroids known for creating muscle mass.

Oh no he wants to get bigger, lets arrest him lol.

What's funny is the deputy saying there wasn't any evidence of him using. *LOL*. "I don't why he had them". *LOL*. It will never end *sigh*

OP

What's funny is the deputy saying there wasn't any evidence of him using. *LOL*. "I don't why he had them". *LOL*. It will never end *sigh*

OP

lol ya was kind of a slap in the face huh hehe why the hell this skinny guy have gear! there is NO evidence he uses the shit! hehe

lol ya was kind of a slap in the face huh hehe why the hell this skinny guy have gear! there is NO evidence he uses the shit! hehe

I think if that would've been me, "roid rage" would have surfaced!. *LOL* *BAM*, there's your proof.

OP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity