over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deputies find stash of steroids

"While illegal drugs have become a major problem in Young County, Bay said finding large amounts of steroids is unusual"

WTF? Hell i could take all that shit in a little over a week

JJ Insane1

You go through 3 vials of test, 1 of sust., 1 of deca, as well as 118 tabs in a week? you must be HUGE! LOL! :)

just kiddin bro, i know you were just making a point.

its definitely bullshit what the penalties are for such mild drugs, that really have no reason to be illegal.

Where do they get the over 200 grams number. I don't see how those five vials and any three bottles of pills like that could be over 200 grams of gear. Maybe they were "thinking", well he has a quarter kilo of controlled substance. That's a lot, his bond should be high. I'm just glad that it's off the streets. Just imagine if he had used it to build muscle.

Where do they get the over 200 grams number. I don't see how those five vials and any three bottles of pills like that could be over 200 grams of gear.

They probably just weighed everything - glass vials, bottles, syringes, and everything.. That's absolutely ridiculous that they would even classify it as a drug where you give a weight like that - because steroids are not fucking Schedule I like the real drugs that do get weighed - they are Schedule III, which carry much less severe penalties.. And as was pointed out - that is FAR from a large quantity.. Those cops are so fucking stupid, it's pathetic.. And the $30,000 bond is also totally ridiculous.. Because what the kid had, was a "personal use" amount of gear.. That would correlate IMO with like an ounce of weed.. Now weed on the other hand is Schedule I - but no way in hell would he have gotten a $30K fucking bail for an ounce of weed.. The story is just flat-out sickening.

what

Wow, this definitely should drive it home to everyone that this isn't a game we are playing or if it is, the consequences are very 'real-world'. not that this is going to change a single thing that i do with my body(my lab rat is crazy though) but I am doing it knowing full well the consequences. I don't think a lot of people undertand what the consequences of this can be.

30k is seriously a bit much for that. Crazy actaully.

30k is crap. this is why steroids will never be legal nor drinking will never be illegal. most steroid users have a 9-5 job family etc. have a more financial stability. (easy money) same with drinking. look at the financial benefits that goes back to the system(dwi fine ; pi ; taxes ; court cost;etc.) they dont give a shit about you on the road drunk killing yourself or a innocent family. if they did why would there be a parking lot full of vehicles at the clubs with people drinking there ass off. knowing more than half will leave drunk. kinda like giving a mad man shells for his rifle. not knowing when he will pull the trigger. i know this is not the best words to show how shitty the system is. but after reading this bull i posted below. words cannot explain how i feel right now. these animals took a life of a 7yr. old and destroyed the family. all because THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE TRESPASSING. these animals only have a 25k bond:mad: but this guy gets a 30k bond

http://news.aol.com/article/texas-t...com/article/texas-trespassing-shooting/472454

dumbass guy for getting caught like that, and dumbass cops for thinking it was a "large amount". Now theyll probly have on CNN that he was supplying the whole state or something. Big druglord with his 5 vials lol.. what the hell is wrong with people

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear