over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Designer Steroids

tom1234

Registered
Interested in peoples opinions on Superdrol and the like, here loads of good reviews on other boards.

had alot of guys I know using that and some other pro-hormones they made some decent gains but 5 or6 out of 15 of them got seriously sick and lost all their gains and then some

Search this forum for "SUS 500" or "SUS500" and you will find lots of info- not just on SUS 500 but other designers as well...

(BTW- SUS 500 is one of my favorites as it has very mild sides and it WORKS! Phil Hernon on here has the best price on it too- PM him for details of what he has).

Interested in peoples opinions on Superdrol and the like, here loads of good reviews on other boards.

Phera Plex is the best one in my opinion. Good gains and the sides aren't as bad as Superdrol. They definately work - but you can really only run them for short periods. I wouldn't even bother messing with you system and risking gyno etc.......

Great thing about Sus500, is like its big brother Sus250, 500 is a blend of several anabolic compounds.... 3 to be exact.

25mg Estra 4, 9 diene
12mg Ethyl Methoxy Gona
7 mg ATD

Not to mention Estrogen blocker and liver support. ( Thanks to Phil for turning everyone on to this)

Ive read the 13 ethyl methoxy is a 100% libido killer, after week 3. Is that true in anyones experience? I found that the superdrol gave me lethary, and diminished sex drive but it was only for 2 weeks in pct and things were near normal.

SD, M1T, EPISTANE ONLY ONES WORTH BUYING IMO

I WANT TO SEE EPISTANE IN A 15MG OR 20MG CAP, IT WAS VERY SIMILAR TO 50MG ANAVAR FOR ME

How were you dosing the epi per day?

I was doing 4 (40mg) a day of Havoc with awesome results. Epi is the same formula. Best prohormone yet I tried.

I wasn't that impressed with Sus 500 and the sides were bad-mainly lethargy and loss of sex drive, along with sweating alot and being winded.

I was doing 4 (40mg) a day of Havoc with awesome results. Epi is the same formula. Best prohormone yet I tried.

I wasn't that impressed with Sus 500 and the sides were bad-mainly lethargy and loss of sex drive, along with sweating alot and being winded.

How long of a run did you have with the havoc?

How long of a run did you have with the havoc?

I did 2 bottles of 120 tabs. It was about 7 weeks or so, which was probably too long to stay on. I was starting to feel shitty towards the end. Strength gains were great, not much increase in size, mainly just maintained.

epistane was the only ph that i really liked...i would use it regularly.

no sides for me.

50mg of epi give me better strength gains than tren honestly

I agree, I never responded that good to fina or tren e. Havoc is the best so far. The only thing I can remember that compared was some Russian d-bols I had when I first started juicing.

I agree, I never responded that good to fina or tren e. Havoc is the best so far. The only thing I can remember that compared was some Russian d-bols I had when I first started juicing.

i may have to try this out then :)

I just started a bottle of Havoc this week, so Ill let you guys know how it goes for me. Glad to see the good reviews here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131