advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dht related acne. Has anyone had success?

HangingOn

Registered
I've always had neck acne when on...and now I have a decent case of mid back acne. My E2 tested at 29 so I know it is dht related. I have tried lots of things and am wondering if anyone has been able to nip (especially neck and back acne) in the bud.

Suggestions please?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've always had neck acne when on...and now I have a decent case of mid back acne. My E2 tested at 29 so I know it is dht related. I have tried lots of things and am wondering if anyone has been able to nip (especially neck and back acne) in the bud.

Suggestions please?

Accutane will definitely work. It works for everyone. Some people can treat acne with other things but Accutane always works. Try 10mg or 20mg a day. That shouldn't really mess with your liver values.

DHT stimulate the hyperfunction of sebaceous gland. Cimetidine, an inhibitor for DHT receptor binding, is often used for acne.

Better than accurate try 10 gr b5 vitamins every day until acne goes away...
It fixed my acne once and for all..
Previously I had done 3 cycles of accurate
Although it worked after a couple months of stoping the therapy acne was back again.. Not as strong but bad enough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very self conscious about it....need to fix it for my personal life and possible stage life in a handful of weeks.

DHT/Testosterone are androgens which will make your skin oily and result in acne, I'm thinking you can use inhibitor or eating some VintaminA E food and fruit, that may be helpful.

I'm very self conscious about it....need to fix it for my personal life and possible stage life in a handful of weeks.

Again, if you want to get rid of it use Accutane. The sides are nothing at low dose and you will get rid of the acne.

Again, if you want to get rid of it use Accutane. The sides are nothing at low dose and you will get rid of the acne.
I'm not throwing accutane on a planned winstrol and superdrol prep along with tanning.

Lmao do not use Accutane.

What you need to do is shower twice a day in cold water and get one of those back scrubber brushes and exfoliation gel with the beads. Get some UV ray exposure, either through a booth or just natural sunlight.

to lower androgen moderately is a optional way

and I was told to reduce my acne by washing face with warm water before(youth acne) so that the poers can be open and clean, and never try cold shower, but I search and find shower with cold water is also can be taken, which can help shrink pores and keep smooth. the method of Voxide is great.

Throw the oral steroids in the trash. Get the exfoliating glove stocked in every skin care section of stop and shop. Buy a heavy duty louffa. Buy panoxyl 10%. show and scrub your skin vigorously 2-3 times a day if needed. It gets worse first with all the stuff you bring out but it gets better. You'll need a helping hand on standby. Q tips and a needle to extract all the shit coming up is a huge help. My skin got really really bad after a heavy cycle. Scrubbing the piss out of it and keeping it dry cleared it after a few months.

Edit: my acne was only back and rear delts. Did accutane twice over the course of a few years. I could rub bacon on my face and not breakout...it did age my skin. I get shit for my wrinkles at the age of 26.

Last edited:
You really have to be specific about the condition. It's not right to group it all together.

There are cysts, boils, lesions, and all kinds of crap deep within the skin, and these aren't just "pimples" that can be cleaned away with a shower.

These sorts of conditions are something that is more inflammatory and even immune modulated. Definitely not just "acne." Crap like Rosacea just got reclassified, and it's not some acne pimples (and should not be associated with some derogatory child-disease). Soon they'll have to get specific about everything else.

You really have to be specific about the condition. It's not right to group it all together.

There are cysts, boils, lesions, and all kinds of crap deep within the skin, and these aren't just "pimples" that can be cleaned away with a shower.

These sorts of conditions are something that is more inflammatory and even immune modulated. Definitely not just "acne." Crap like Rosacea just got reclassified, and it's not some acne pimples (and should not be associated with some derogatory child-disease). Soon they'll have to get specific about everything else.
I believe it to be cystic acne in very hard to reach spots around the upper middle back and neck. The neck seems less large and painful but more of them.

Here's a pic...and it feels worse than it looks.
2a051448f081f69ff261efd661ce9bc3.jpg

Throw the oral steroids in the trash. Get the exfoliating glove stocked in every skin care section of stop and shop. Buy a heavy duty louffa. Buy panoxyl 10%. show and scrub your skin vigorously 2-3 times a day if needed. It gets worse first with all the stuff you bring out but it gets better. You'll need a helping hand on standby. Q tips and a needle to extract all the shit coming up is a huge help. My skin got really really bad after a heavy cycle. Scrubbing the piss out of it and keeping it dry cleared it after a few months.

Edit: my acne was only back and rear delts. Did accutane twice over the course of a few years. I could rub bacon on my face and not breakout...it did age my skin. I get shit for my wrinkles at the age of 26.

Scrubbing your skin can actually make it worse. By drying it out, it causes your body to produce more oils.

i used accutane when i was in HS before i ever started AAS - i will say, glad i did. i've never experienced any acne on any cycle beyond 1 or 2 pimples, even at super high doses.

if it were me, i would come off everything and run a real cycle of accutane as intended by the docs...and that shit should be cured forever.

i ran accutane via the dermatologist back when i was 17 because i was starting to experience cystic acne on my FACE (which is scarring)

i feel bad for the guys in the gym who are bloated on dbol and also covered in pimples, it looks awful. i don't care how big a person is, they still have to be seriously insecure with that kind of acne.

Last edited:
Here's a pic...and it feels worse than it looks.
2a051448f081f69ff261efd661ce9bc3.jpg

That stuff is deeper than what a little wash can do. In fact I figure that most intelligent people have already figured out how to take a shower. This stuff has this frustratingly incessant tendency.

Accutane can take care of stuff like that, but may also have serious side effects; moreover, Accutane will dry it out, but it could also increase the inflammatory side of things.

The low-dose Accutane and Desloratadine stack is something that I'm thinking about. You definitely need something in order to deal with the inflammation and attenuate the immune response. Desloratadine will stabilize the mast cells and limit penetration into the skin. There are more selective inflammation blockers comin down the pipeline.

Topical applications won't penetrate deep enough, not even with Retin-A or Retin-A could be considered a Accutane substitute. Although if you'd go as far as to throw DMSO into the mix, it's a part of a nice process. You could use RU to block Androgens, and Triamcinolone as a basic anti-inflammatory...and even more goodies.

Fact is, your back is hard to reach and your hands are tied. So unless you have someone to experiment on your back everyday, you'll probably have to stick to some of the basic oral medications.

Man everyone saying diet change/washing/scubing make me fucking laugh. Only thing I haven't tried is Accutane and will probably give that a go in a few months. At least your acne matches your skin bro. I get red pimples and when they go away they leave red hyperpigmentation markes that never seem to go away. I'm jacked fucking lean and awesome looking until you see red dots all over my shoulders.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity