advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone had success reversing Grey hair?

not grey reversal ( I dont have any) but GH made my hair darker and thicker

my fam goes bald first before grey, androgen abuse in my 20s didn't help

i recently read that thay have solved the balding puzzle and are doing studies on pigs( i guess there skn is close to human)so maybe 10 yrs.or so
From my reading over the years it seems that much/most is hereditary. So any cure may have to deal with modifying genes of how the body deals with them so i am not holding my breath. Be tough getting that past the FDA

Before starting epitalon I was at least 85% gray. Now I’d say I’m 60%. Lots of other ppl have noticed as well. 5mg/day

Opium lol not saying to use it but i was told once if you look at all the old middle eastern men that smoked opium in pics have dark colored hair never grey.

Women don't mind grey hair.... on men! (And alot more are letting there natural hair do its thing) Majority not on themselves... I'm a hairdresser, personally I think men that grow old gracefully look better. Grey hair is better then balding hair..
There's always the hair dye root, but you can tell. And you will still get regrowth, which is more obvious again..
Everyone has their preference.. but if a women judges on hair alone... I'd rethink your choice of women 😉

My biggest annoyance with it is not the grey - its the wireyness and how it doesnt seem to grow well. I used to be able to grow badass beards and now its a mess of factors which are texture, lack of growth, and on top of all that - a larger than optimal % of greys to black.

As I mentioned before, I dont know how amplified these issues are moving from the humid mid atlantic east coast to the dry-ish ocean air of San Diego?

When my father was being treated for cancer, all his white hair (he had zero balding) fell out during chemo. Afterwards, it all grew back black.

this actually highlights the one thing i was gona suggest. that being oxidation/free radicals etc is i think key.

if i dont sleep and add things that increase free radicals i get grey hairs. they go away going back to normal.

i always take zinc. and basic antiox.
the greying thing was discussed quite a bit on ca. thats the gist of it.

All the girls i met say that my salt and pepper hairs look awesome.....so.... Why bother ..?

I wish I could add 20lbs of muscle instead!!!

My biggest annoyance with it is not the grey - its the wireyness and how it doesnt seem to grow well. I used to be able to grow badass beards and now its a mess of factors which are texture, lack of growth, and on top of all that - a larger than optimal % of greys to black.

As I mentioned before, I dont know how amplified these issues are moving from the humid mid atlantic east coast to the dry-ish ocean air of San Diego?
Maybe try some good products, if you don't already.
Also a good hairdresser can be a step in the right direction.. they can style it well and recommend products to you..
Also healthy fats.. which your probably already eating.. you can put coconut oil neat on your hair.. will make it less wirey and smell good

this actually highlights the one thing i was gona suggest. that being oxidation/free radicals etc is i think key.

if i dont sleep and add things that increase free radicals i get grey hairs. they go away going back to normal.

i always take zinc. and basic antiox.
the greying thing was discussed quite a bit on ca. thats the gist of it.
As I have mentioned, I think 45-60mg Zinc Picolinate for 2+ yrs and no supplemental copper may have enhanced the greys. I am going to get bloodwork soon and then - depending on levels - adjust my zinc if I must but more likely add 2mg copper.

Im basically going to look into all suggestions here and try to learn about good hair and beard products as Barbie81 mentioned - because I don't know a thing about them.

As I have mentioned, I think 45-60mg Zinc Picolinate for 2+ yrs and no supplemental copper may have enhanced the greys. I am going to get bloodwork soon and then - depending on levels - adjust my zinc if I must but more likely add 2mg copper.

Im basically going to look into all suggestions here and try to learn about good hair and beard products as Barbie81 mentioned - because I don't know a thing about them.
I think all you can do is either learn to live with it or dye it. I see no problem with dying hair, just a bitch to keep with if you keep your hair short. My wife is only a year younger than I am but she still looks like she’s in her early to mid 20’s and a total knock out 😊. I think because I stay lean, don’t drink, don’t use rec drugs ( other than CBN to help with sleep when I need it), I tend to look a few years younger than I am. When the gray hair is out I conversely look a few years older than I am 😕, so yes I just dye it. Nobody can tell if you chose a natural color instead of a Jet black, not that I lie about if ever asked.

i only mention mine as i take no copper and usually more then 150mg ed zinc for years.
greys in my beard come out mostly with and how i said. with less anti ox over the years i have gotten a little more but its usually something i can tie into other things.

while its hard to say on genetics by familiy history one would think i would be much different. my big difference is.... antiox

My opinion and I know I will get shit for this but . . . while hair can return to its preexisting color it is not something you have direct control over. And if you could there would not be a grey hair on any bodies head if that is what they wanted.(Just like baldness, no ‘cure’.)

Fire away 😂

As far as dying hair, my hair is light brown, blonde as a child and young adult but I tried dying it two times, once time I didn't like it and the smell of the dye and one time before competition. My hair was too dark on stage , didn't feel right. Darker doesn't seem to be for me, if I would dye or color my hair.

That's been almost two years ago and haven't tried since and threw the stuff out. now I just keep it short half an inch in top, and I've gone to 1/4 the and short on sides. When it's shorter it's les s noticable.

After all these years cycling in and off it's for sure a task worth keeping up with. It can become too obsessive so don't stress yourself out if you miss a day of ru58841.

A definite challenge is on a cycle like say 700-1200 EQ and small 200of test and keeping hair. Finasteride, ru58841, derma rolling, minox some days , ketoconazole two percent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131