over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Levrone use synthol?

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
His triceps are just to danm big im not saying he did just wondering everyone elses thoughts or if someone knows for a fact , i know im years younger then Levrone but im nowhere near his triceps , they just seem unreal to me what do you all think . Oh and im not saying everything else isnt insane its just his tris stick out to me.

Attachments

• kevin.jpg
    kevin.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10,619
Last edited:
Now heres me puny ass arms :eek: not even fucking close im pissed :p

Attachments

• zzzzzzgood4.jpg
    zzzzzzgood4.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 49,479
Last edited:
Hercules said:
no...genetics

So you think its was genetics , then why has he held 0 muscle since his retirement? i was 242 been off for almost 8 months and kept 233lbs and i wasnt even training for the last 12 weeks do to hernia operation, if its genetics thats great for him but for me well its gonna take me some hard ass work to get then like that or even near that i should say:mad:

talked to levrone a few years back about this after watching him workout many times and never saw him do much for tri's, and he told me he barely would do anything for tri's otherwise they would get too far out of proportion with the rest of his upperbody. yes, his great triceps size was genetic.

his bis always looked a little bit like it to me...

He looked like that way before SEO's came about.
Esiclene was around in those days though (the drug, not the bullshit garbage called Esik-Clean).

About why he lost so much size, I agree. Between late 2001 and mid 2003 I did not train at all and I did not eat like a bodybuilder, etc. I didn't drop below 240. I wasn't quality by any means, but I looked like a powerlifter, etc.
Even 7 months in jail, no training and eating prison garbage, I didn't go below 220.

So yes, I do find it strange that he drops so much so quickly.

He Looks Like Junior Seau

Just a side note, in the picked you posted, Levrone is a yoked-up Junior Seau clone. Is he of Pacific islander heritage?

i have wondered the exact same thing...if you ever seen his dvd, M3, you will be AMAZED! i was never really that impressed by him until i got M3, first thing i noticed was his tris! watching him do inlcine, it seemed like he used his tris a ton, either way, i think he looked awesome!

Big A said:
He looked like that way before SEO's came about.
Esiclene was around in those days though (the drug, not the bullshit garbage called Esik-Clean).

About why he lost so much size, I agree. Between late 2001 and mid 2003 I did not train at all and I did not eat like a bodybuilder, etc. I didn't drop below 240. I wasn't quality by any means, but I looked like a powerlifter, etc.
Even 7 months in jail, no training and eating prison garbage, I didn't go below 220.

So yes, I do find it strange that he drops so much so quickly.

Ok so maybe not synthol but what about this drug Esiclene? maybe he had a few runs with it , Big A you would seem to know the most on this matter do you think theres a possibility he used something ? hey im not knocking Kevin im just curious like the rest of you guys .

Vander_V said:
Ok so maybe not synthol but what about this drug Esiclene? maybe he had a few runs with it , Big A you would seem to know the most on this matter do you think theres a possibility he used something ? hey im not knocking Kevin im just curious like the rest of you guys .
Didn't you read the article in MD where Flex Wheeler said Levrone bought out the whole esiclene market. Levrone bought it all and Flex got nothing lol.

Could it be possible that he altered his diet, didn't lift and did a ton of cardio which would burn alot of that muscle off? He knew he wanted to get into acting and downsize so it's quite possible he did all he could to downsize. Even now his arms are pretty good and his tris look overdeveloped for his arms.

KillerStack said:
Didn't you read the article in MD where Flex Wheeler said Levrone bought out the whole esiclene market. Levrone bought it all and Flex got nothing lol.

I read that article when Flex talked about Esiclene. BigA question, how do you think Kevin lost all that weight?

If you were able to keep most of your size, I wonder how he was able to get rid of his? I mean is he dieting and not working out? That's the only way I can think.

I believe if you stop using gear but eating fatty foods you'll keep most of the weight where Kevin maybe dieted down with low carbs, cardio and no weight training. Taking a guess.

Info on Esiclene.

Esiclene has some very unusual characteristics. It will allow any muscle to increase in size within a very short period of time. Basically esiclene stimulates the tissue at the point of injection causing a slightly painful inflammation and swelling of the muscle tissue itself. Because inflammation is normally painful esiclene ampules usually contain 20mg lidocaine, a mild painkiller. The swelling only lasts for about four to five days making this a popular right-before-competition drug to help size-up the under developed muscle groups. Esiclene is often injected daily to make up for the decrease in swelling. Esiclene only promises temporary gains of around 1-1.5 in on arms and calves when used daily at injections of around 1ml the first day and 2ml (one per muscle) the days following. It is difficult to find on the black market, however, it is very affordable. In Italy a box of six ampules costs approximately $8 and on the black market an ampule may cost between $10 and $12. Esiclene is a water dissolved steroid making it good for getting hard muscles and because it has no real side effects (other than the pain and every once in a while a misshaped muscle) it is a popular drug for both men and women.

IMO he did use escilene in not only his arms but his delts as well..I think most PRO's are using synthol nowadays. ;)

pumpputnam said:
I almost ran over Levrone walking out of the men's room during Sat. Olympia expo. I looked up and then did a double take as I realized that it was Kevin. I couldn't believe how much size he has lost.

I hear ya....he looked so small...had a long white sleeve shirt on and did not even fill it out...I would say he was 200...maybe. I had to convince my buddy that was him.

nuteboy said:
I read that article when Flex talked about Esiclene. BigA question, how do you think Kevin lost all that weight?

If you were able to keep most of your size, I wonder how he was able to get rid of his? I mean is he dieting and not working out? That's the only way I can think.

I believe if you stop using gear but eating fatty foods you'll keep most of the weight where Kevin maybe dieted down with low carbs, cardio and no weight training. Taking a guess.

Info on Esiclene.

Esiclene has some very unusual characteristics. It will allow any muscle to increase in size within a very short period of time. Basically esiclene stimulates the tissue at the point of injection causing a slightly painful inflammation and swelling of the muscle tissue itself. Because inflammation is normally painful esiclene ampules usually contain 20mg lidocaine, a mild painkiller. The swelling only lasts for about four to five days making this a popular right-before-competition drug to help size-up the under developed muscle groups. Esiclene is often injected daily to make up for the decrease in swelling. Esiclene only promises temporary gains of around 1-1.5 in on arms and calves when used daily at injections of around 1ml the first day and 2ml (one per muscle) the days following. It is difficult to find on the black market, however, it is very affordable. In Italy a box of six ampules costs approximately $8 and on the black market an ampule may cost between $10 and $12. Esiclene is a water dissolved steroid making it good for getting hard muscles and because it has no real side effects (other than the pain and every once in a while a misshaped muscle) it is a popular drug for both men and women.

Dude what the hell ? why isnt everyone using this shit? im confused whats the difference between eciclene and synthol?

like buffD said, I think kevin wanted to loose all that muscle, the same way chads wife kim did, they burned muscle on purpose, he wanted to get into the acting field, so he wanted to loose a lot of muscle, so he would be taken serioulsy for more roles than just some beefhead! and about the triceps, I know a guy in paducah that had the same huge ass triceps as kevin does, and this guys name is kevin..LOL he also would stop lifting for about 6 months to a year every once in a while then hit the gym and a couple of cycles and this mother f----er blew the hell up, he had the most massive shoulders and tri's that i have ever seen except for levrone! so I guess its just genetics????

Vander_V said:
Dude what the hell ? why isnt everyone using this shit? im confused whats the difference between eciclene and synthol?
esiclene is not made anymore...i believe that esiclene was basically just something used precontest for the last few days to "irritate" a muscle and make it enflamed, which would give it the appearance of more size.

flexmaster said:
esiclene is not made anymore...i believe that esiclene was basically just something used precontest for the last few days to "irritate" a muscle and make it enflamed, which would give it the appearance of more size.

Exactly. Esicline inflames the hell out of the muscle, thus increasing it's size. It's only a very temporrary inflamation.

Syntherol, as you know, when used properly, stretches the fascia which facilitates new real muscle growth.

Totally different compounds.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner