over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

did some blood work using endosyn

mkpaint

Registered
well trying to figure out a good dose to cruise on so i ran some endosyn test e 300mg once a week and after 4 weeks i waited 7 days after last pin and had blood drawn. i was shocked with the results test level 2575ng/dl and e2 was 41 was using an ai called fomeron i guess its working . so i'm guessing i need to cut back to 150-200 a week then get retested and maybe that will be in a good range. thinking 1000-1200 is where i would like to be. does this sound right?

well trying to figure out a good dose to cruise on so i ran some endosyn test e 300mg once a week and after 4 weeks i waited 7 days after last pin and had blood drawn. i was shocked with the results test level 2575ng/dl and e2 was 41 was using an ai called fomeron i guess its working . so i'm guessing i need to cut back to 150-200 a week then get retested and maybe that will be in a good range. thinking 1000-1200 is where i would like to be. does this sound right?

150 will probably put you around 1200 or so, too high imo unless you are gearing up for a big show, let your body recover at physiological levels, recovery will be faster, losses will be nearly the same.

150 will probably put you around 1200 or so, too high imo unless you are gearing up for a big show, let your body recover at physiological levels, recovery will be faster, losses will be nearly the same.

no show I've got low natural test so im never coming off. I felt good at 976 but that was on different gear so I just need to figure out where to dose this one. I'm going to do the cruise/blast Thing.

what do you think 125 a week would pout you at? and would you dose it twice a week?

100mg pharm-grade cup puts me at 1000ng/dl and free test just above the top.of.the normal range.

no show I've got low natural test so im never coming off. I felt good at 976 but that was on different gear so I just need to figure out where to dose this one. I'm going to do the cruise/blast Thing.

I didn't say come off, I just said make your doses low enough to duplicate real physiological levels, your body will recover much faster in that state...

what do you think 125 a week would pout you at? and would you dose it twice a week?

125 would probably put you in the 700-800 range and yes I would dose it 2x weekly. Use a slin pin IMO.

100mg pharm-grade cup puts me at 1000ng/dl and free test just above the top.of.the normal range.

That's a little higher than most but not that unusual, many doctors end up giving only 75mg/week to some.

200/week hrt got me to 650, 7 days after injection

I see a lot of people getting blood work 1-2 days after shot but I thought on test e/c you should wait 7days to get accurate reading. Is this correct? I know this has something to do with half life but don't completely understand it.

300mg of pharm-grade cyp got me 1118ng/dl 6 days after shot

Last edited:
There is always variation even at the same weekly dose. For instance 150mg of test e once a week will give different levels than hitting 50mg three times a week. Though not an absolute rule in general if you are using Cyp or Enan every 100mg dosed results in a 6-7x total test reading [depending of course on dose frequency and test in relation to last pin. So someone on 100mg of weekly test would normally end up between 600-700 on a median average. Now might some test at 500 or 800? Yes. But if we put it on a bell curve let's say 6.5 would be the median. So yeah if you intend to have a total test around 1000 I'd start around that 150mg a week mark

Now there has been some testing showing the ai fomeron raised some peoples test by itself. Is it possible its contributing to my high number?

Now there has been some testing showing the ai fomeron raised some peoples test by itself. Is it possible its contributing to my high number?

All AI's raise testosterone as both testosterone and estrogen provide feedback to lower fsh+lh (pituitary feedback) well as GnRH (hypothalmic feedback.)

Estrogen is even stronger (mg vs mg) at suppressing pituitary release of lh + fsh and thus GnRH and testosterone. Pull the plug on estrogen; gnrh/lh/fsh/test all will raise.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people getting blood work 1-2 days after shot but I thought on test e/c you should wait 7days to get accurate reading. Is this correct? I know this has something to do with half life but don't completely understand it.

Generally, it will peak on the 3rd and 4th day post injection, and slowly fall off after the 5th day. I'd check it on day 4.

In the end, each one of us has different levels of enzymes that affect the steroid ester.

Last edited:
Ok I am starting to see a lot of test for Cyp, prop and enth but remember each one has a different half life so I would never do a one time shot and take hormone test the day after unless it is prop and you have been on for at least 7 days ED, if your taking cyp or enth I would take small doses ED for 14 to 21 days more likely 21 days to make sure long ester is in blood stream then take test.

Everyone will have a different test due to shot timing, test timing, anti e, dose etc.

Here is how I would test my test e if I felt it was fake or trying to stay in a range.

425mg a week (Just picking a random number)

21 at about 60 mgs a day same time everyday first thing in the mornings
NO ANTI E until I see what my E2 is from testing.
2 weeks of no hormone supplements at all no other gear ie oil or pills or anit e, peptides etc I would only take prescribed meds

I would not work out for 24 hours prior to test either.

Ok I am starting to see a lot of test for Cyp, prop and enth but remember each one has a different half life so I would never do a one time shot and take hormone test the day after unless it is prop and you have been on for at least 7 days ED, if your taking cyp or enth I would take small doses ED for 14 to 21 days more likely 21 days to make sure long ester is in blood stream then take test.

Everyone will have a different test due to shot timing, test timing, anti e, dose etc.

Here is how I would test my test e if I felt it was fake or trying to stay in a range.

425mg a week (Just picking a random number)

21 at about 60 mgs a day same time everyday first thing in the mornings
NO ANTI E until I see what my E2 is from testing.
2 weeks of no hormone supplements at all no other gear ie oil or pills or anit e, peptides etc I would only take prescribed meds

I would not work out for 24 hours prior to test either.

You would actually see a 25% increase in testosterone level between 20 days and 30 days, regardless of dosing regimen. If you took 2 weeks off before testing, you would see an over 50% drop in testosterone level.

What do you mean by recovery?

What do you mean by recovery?

allow any elevated levels to return.. rbc/crit/platelets for blood etc granted as mentioned before everybody and their body is dif how the ester is metabolised so labs only way to surly know what is the highest "healthy" amount

Thinking of running endosyn for my TRT so it comes out proper on bloods.
If I am in 450 now, how would I go about getting my levels down fastest to normal TRT.

Last edited:
Its probably one of the finest lines of products out there.

IPG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity