over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did WWF Wrestlers drink Alcohol

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
From what the "Shiek" was talking, they did a lot more than drink!

way before i was even a thought in my parents mind. most of the old timers iron sheik, gorilla monsoon, paul orndorff (there was more just forget who) came to wrestle at a local arena in brooklyn . My father and a couple of my uncles went to go see the show, after which they all went to a local bar that another realtive owned. To make a long story really short they were beyond hammered and my father armwrestled and beat paul orndorff twice in about 2-3 mins... mr, orndorff wasnt too happy after this ...cops had to come lolol

There is more than just alcohol involve in wrestling i love watching it but for what these guys go through every day its just no worth it,they live on pain killers.

way before i was even a thought in my parents mind. most of the old timers iron sheik, gorilla monsoon, paul orndorff (there was more just forget who) came to wrestle at a local arena in brooklyn . My father and a couple of my uncles went to go see the show, after which they all went to a local bar that another realtive owned. To make a long story really short they were beyond hammered and my father armwrestled and beat paul orndorff twice in about 2-3 mins... mr, orndorff wasnt too happy after this ...cops had to come lolol

Great story Hollaatyaboyy1

I read 2 of Mick Foley's books years ago. He has tons of old stories about being on the road that I couldn't get enough of. For most of the guys, when they were on the road, alcohol and partying was a nightly thing after the shows. Some of the stories about guys like Jake "the snake" Roberts, Ric Flair, The Warlord, Al Snow, Eddie Guerro, ect are great!

yea i wish i could have been there... i heard that all the wrestlers were bitching that my dad cheated and stuff so they threw down i think my uncle said $100..... he said the second match was all of 15 seconds . then the smart old man grabbed the money and shoved it in orndorffs face... orndorff swong at him and knocked his glasses clear across the bar... both uncles said they were shitting bricks.... (p.s. this was probably 83-84. they were all ripping lines too)

ever since i read the dynamite kids book the lid was lifted on the wrestling scene.

mega rec drug and drinking post match. heavy speed coke use along with benzo's downers etc. hard road living. live fast die young

Wow! From what I gathered from the video was.......you had better keep your mother away from professional wrestlers! ;)

The iron Sheik is an angry old man.He starts shit every where he goes.He has been on jerry springer and contacts all kinds of reality shows trying to get on t.v.

I worked for a doctor in Atlanta in the late 90's and we had all kinds of wrestlers from the WCW as patients.I grew up watching wrestling so I loved to talk about it with these guys.Some of the older guys all had not so nice things to say about The iron sheik.

that video was hilarious

I like batista Triple H John Cena benoit RIP big show Ray Mysterio and Eddie Guerero RIP I dont know how they do the cardio training with all the partying they supposedly do. Shawn Michaels is from my home town and has a house there now.

He often comes into the grocery store and sits down in the aisle and plays with his kids. He is a great guy and ambassador to the sport his wife is tall blonde and very pretty. MM

The iron Sheik is an angry old man.He starts shit every where he goes.He has been on jerry springer and contacts all kinds of reality shows trying to get on t.v.

I worked for a doctor in Atlanta in the late 90's and we had all kinds of wrestlers from the WCW as patients.I grew up watching wrestling so I loved to talk about it with these guys.Some of the older guys all had not so nice things to say about The iron sheik.

These guys need some type of retirement after all the years of abuse and pounding they totally destroy their bodies. Unlike the NFL or other sports they dont make millions upon millions in one season. If they did they could invest and retire comfortably on even 1million a season.

Its unfortuanate guess its a good ride while it lasts. Sports have become a bussiness. When a Nuerosurgeon and cardiologist make less than someone bouncing a ball or hitting or catching one or a school teacher. Society has lost its sense of priorities.

Ok sorry to bust in on the rant seems all the WWE stars have injuries or limps as they get older. MM

These guys need some type of retirement after all the years of abuse and pounding they totally destroy their bodies. Unlike the NFL or other sports they dont make millions upon millions in one season. If they did they could invest and retire comfortably on even 1million a season.

Its unfortuanate guess its a good ride while it lasts. Sports have become a bussiness. When a Nuerosurgeon and cardiologist make less than someone bouncing a ball or hitting or catching one or a school teacher. Society has lost its sense of priorities.

Ok sorry to bust in on the rant seems all the WWE stars have injuries or limps as they get older. MM
Don't think for one minute these guys don't make money. I know for a fact that Bret Hart signed a contract (I can't remember the name that turner was competing against the WWE on Mon nights) 3yrs $9 million. That's 3 million a yr and that's not chump change. Imagine what Rick flair was getting~!

Don't think for one minute these guys don't make money. I know for a fact that Bret Hart signed a contract (I can't remember the name that turner was competing against the WWE on Mon nights) 3yrs $9 million. That's 3 million a yr and that's not chump change. Imagine what Rick flair was getting~!

Yeah, the top WWE guys make great money.But they are signed as independant contractors with contracts ,no insurance policy,or retirement.

Yet the WWE has all kinds of rules and regulaions for "employees" so you are an employee when it works for them.But you are an independant when that works for them.

The TNA talent makes between $1,000 to $5,000 an appearance or taping.It is nice money but nothing like the WWE top talent.

Last edited:
i read The dynamite kids book last year, because i used to watch him wrestle on tv when i was a kid, there was drink/drugs and steroids, not long ago i googled the wrestlers i watched as a kid and most of them didn't get past 40 not even the lovely ms Elizabeth.

Wow that is very nice indeed then didnt think they were paid so well. Guess its just like being a IFBB Pro only the top few make the real bucks. MM

i loved the physiques of the 80's guys warlord, hercules british bulldog even rick rude. mr perfect had one of the thickest necks going

Are you kidding me? wrestlers (fake ones at that) are the biggest druggies out there. I mean anything and everthing. I live here in Atlanta former home of WCW before wwf bought em from turner broadcast. They used to train and own main event fitness. Half are dead now before they turned 40. All blamed on AAS of course but they were on any ever pill- inject nubain (opiate like heroin) all smoked and did coke. Bunch of junkie losers- most atleast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131