advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did you have a baby boy or girl while on AAS?

What sex of baby did you have while on AAS?

• Girl

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Boy

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Both

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 20.8%

• Total voters
I am 41, first baby due 7/16 w my wife who is 41. Knocked her up while on and my dr knew and never once said to come off. He said have fun w it, no stress and just be patient....took about year but she was on the pill for about 15 years so her body had to get right and eventually I got my sperm test done and I was good to go and what do you know, a week later my wife did the home test and she was prego

I have 5 nephews so was kind of hoping for a girl but having a boy. Since we are older, I was more worried about baby having issues. We are blessed, everything from tests look great, no issues w the baby....

only one major emotional breakdown from my wife as I asked her for a glass of water....LOL!!!! Which all my friends keep telling me there is more to come....

I had two girls with my ex years ago, on various kinds of gear.

Now we are trying for another child, so I am on 200-300mg of test per week plus Arimidex, Clomid, HCG, and HMG. My wife already has two boys, so she is hoping for a girl, but I will be fine either way as long as the baby is healthy.

For me it was a girl against all odds, I was blasting and didn't expect it haha.

Wouldn't worry about that man..as far as I know there is no correlation between gear use during conception and any health issues. The baby may come out a little angry and aggressive if tren was being used during conception but thats about it.

That last part was a joke..a bad one ;)
My wife swears my little boys have juice in their system haha.

2 boys here on gear, 3 boys total. I only make boys obviously [emoji57]

One boy on a moderate cycle, and he is way more athletic than I was as a child. I've been convinced for years it affected him in a positive way. I remember when I found out my wife was pregnant I was concerned because I was on gear, but my research at the time couldn't find any real risk potential.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Dont know how any of you got girls pregnant on cycle. Got my sperm tested. Everything came back as N/A

I'm 47... was running 500mgs Test when I got my fiance pregnant.. we had a boy... so now I have 2 boys.. ages 23 and 2... 😈😈😈😈😈🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

I merely sat in the same room with the fine lady who had my baby boy. Literally got her pregnant from the bit of pre-stuff and did not finish in her and it was ONE TIME!

Not trying to be funny, but from what you said, maybe a DNA test is in order?

Last edited:
Had a boy during my first test blast.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Still amazed at all you guys having kids when on. I guess it's because most y'all are younger and cycling. I've been on TRT for three years and have a zero sperm count. (had it checked a few months ago) solid as any birth control you can buy. And that is the way I want it. LOL.

I got wife pregnant both times while on a blast. A boy and a girl. So it is possible , it only takes one stronger swimmer..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I did came off completely, did proper Post cycle and after 6 months of clean still zero sperm count, did super dose of HCG, pregnant in 6 weeks, wife never on birth control, we never use any protection and the next 2 kids all I did was add in HCG at 2500iu 2x a week and got pregnant in a month both times for a total of 3 kids from HCG and never got her pregnant naturally over 17 years

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131