over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experience

I'll also say that a bunch of studies were done on early days. One examined diet compositions and macros. Made no difference.
I didn’t know this, I expected there to be a difference. Obviously CICO but I thought the macro difference would be visible on the out portion due to DNPs effect.

I went an entire year and a half strictly keto.
Yeah I get that, I was just in a pedantic mood and was gonna argue about medical keto and modified but that’s stupid.

Anyways related to your keto, I tried out the mayo/mustard combo the other day, absolute fire. Made such a nice crust.

The way I use DNP is 2 week cycles. That's when it stops working for me. Now, so many posts out there saying, DNP doesn't stop working. It's a chemical poison. I've used it so many times, the same thing happens around the 2 week mark. No more sweating/not hot anymore - there's more literature out there on this in temrs of the "why", not going to explain but I'm sure you know/have done the research. You either have to take more, or stop and give yourself a break. If I go off 2 weeks, then come back on, boom, magically working again like it did on day 1. But the fat loss does decrease with time. The closer I get to single digits, the more useless DNP becomes. DNP has been great post bulk where I may have overdone it, gotten up to 14-15% bodyfat. Then I use it to get back down to 10-11%. The real magic beyond that, getting into single digits, takes real work. But I'd love to see someone who got to single digits on just DNP. I've never been able to do it. Tren and intense workout regimen have been the best ways I've gotten to low bf in my life.

I'm mentioning this because I run it probably 2 times a year. 2 weeks is a great time for me to take a break from the gym, focus on cardio, weight loss, give my body a break. When the DNP run is over, insulin sensitivity at an all time high, I jump right back in. I don't mind using higher doses of gear on DNP, it is a waste if you are running DNP for a long time (which I never really understood), but I see it as kickstarting my next cycle. I find this the best way to run it. That being said, it's funny, every time I run DNP I tell myself the same thing - "this is the last time".
I’ve noticed after two weeks I don’t feel hot anymore also . I’ve been side effect free for the last 3 weeks

I’ve noticed after two weeks I don’t feel hot anymore also . I’ve been side effect free for the last 3 weeks

Early research, very reasonable dosing, supports that some people build a tolerance in a few weeks. Can either drop for 2 weeks or increase by a small increment like 100mg daily.

Once I hit relatively stable blood levels it's about 10 days until I hit tolerance. It's predictable at this point and I see it in my data. At that point I move from 250 ED to alternating 250 500 250 500. With a 1.5 day half life this is roughly an extra 125mg ED. If I jump straight to that dosage it's a lot harder on me so conforms with data that my body is acclimating. I go back pretty much to where I was before and it continues.

I’m not sure how to describe it but when I’m on dnp I get like a build up of hard flem in my throat and nose. Anyone else get this?

I’m not sure how to describe it but when I’m on dnp I get like a build up of hard flem in my throat and nose. Anyone else get this?

Yup! It's absolutely disgusting.. It was almost to the point where the build up in my throat was choking me. Then you "clear" it.. eventually.. and voila its back 3 hours later.

Part of the reason I'm not using it anymore. I can deal with everything else but almost choking while you sleep is no Bueno.

I got it last time I used it , turns out that dnp makes you very susceptible to respiratory infections . TypeIIx has a write up on the pros and cons of dnp

Not necessarily hard phlegm but definitively an increase in general congestion.

I haven't particularly noticed that I get sicker when I use DNP, in fact, I've been on long periods of dieting and surprisingly stayed healthy, this was when COVID came along, but I didn't give a shit and didn't take precautionary measures.

What I do notice is that if I am on a diet and on DNP is that the wounds take much, much longer to heal.

The sensation of choking when sleeping is common and nothing to worry about, it is still annoying, it is more common if it is hot and it is summer.

DNP burns calories. That simple. I eat low carb probably 10% of cals from carbs. Makes no difference on DNP. Maybe less sweating as people who eat a lot of carbs complain of sweating after they eat them (not more fat burning or effectiveness just carbs burning males them sweat). Low carb or keto is a non issue on dnp and probably preferable I guess.

I'll also say that a bunch of studies were done on early days. One examined diet compositions and macros. Made no difference.
Not a surprise to me. Keto doesn't induce any magic fat burning properties. DNP shouldn't change this.

For the quantitative among you....

Because I know I'm not the only quant guy on here, I'll share some formulas for calculating blood levels of DNP on a given day (factoring in halflife decay) as well as average metabolic rate increase. I will stress that change in metabolic rate increase is backed by old Tanner studies and valid for populations but varies, potentially widely, per individual. Said another way, while these are nice general and useful guides, additional time/effort is best spent understanding how YOU as an individual vary as that will take you a lot further than trying to refine equations into hours or partial days. All models are wrong, some are useful.

BLOOD LEVELS
Assumptions
Half-life of DNP is 1.5 DAYS
Time to Next Dose is 1 DAY. We are using Daily dosage to keep DAY as units constant and not overcomplicate
This is less individual as it's just math and we are dealing with days

Day 1 formula for excel: =Daily Dosage on Day 1
Real simple

Day 2 to N formula for excel: =DAY 2 DOSAGE + PREVIOUS DAY BLOOD LEVEL VALUE * (EXP(TIME TO NEXT DOSE IN DAYS * (-LN(2)/ HALFLIFE OF COMPOUND IN DAYS)))

As Time to Next Dose and Half-Life are constants I make them absolute references so like this: =A2+B1*(EXP($G$4*(-LN(2)/$G$3))). Your cell references will obviously differ. Make it your own. Pretty charts, graphs and all.

BMR INCREASE
Assumptions
This is very individual according to studies so this was the average
DNP Crystal once stabilized blood levels are reached resulted in an 11% increase in BMR for every 100mg (Tanner I seem to recall)
DNP Powder due to higher purity vs crystal I make 15% - close enough
100mg of daily intake stabilizes at blood levels around 270 (above blood level calc)
Every 270 in blood level using powder is a 15% increase in BMR or metabolic rate (if you are using crystal just find the constant or asymptote for crystal's 11% and use that but I think everyone these days is using powder).

Take the calculated blood level and divide by 270 (assuming you are using powder DNP). Take the result and multiply by 15%. Now you have your BMR increase %. Take your normal daily calories and multiply by (1+BMR INCREASE %) and you'll have BMR plus the additional DNP cals. Subtract back the BMR and you'll isolate excess calorie burn from just DNP increase in metabolic rate. I combined some of these formulas and it was a bitch. First run don't do that.

INDIVIDUAL
This actually works pretty decently for me to calculate my estimated final fat loss as I count calories daily (water in, glycogen out, fat off, then glyucogen back and water off...end result seems to lineup well enough). As I generally run 250mg ED which I find no sweating and easily tolerable, my two most recent runs I've frontloaded day 1 with 500mg which brings you to max constant blood levels much more quickly (Thanks to SouthernMuscle for that elegant suggestion!). In Tanner's work he found some people hit a tolerance point 2-3 weeks in. Last two cycles plotted out I hit such a point at day 10 and with a front load that's 10 days of near constant blood levels so probably 2-3 weeks no front load on the mark. Tanner solved for this by either taking a 2 week break and beginning again OR increasing dose 100mg. On day 10 I've been moving to an EOD cadence of 500, 250, 500, 250....which is roughly an increase of 125mg every day (I have 250mg powder DNP in capsules so it's as fine tuned as I can get it). That increase brings losses to linear again as opposed to going sideways. I also find the 500/250 EOD a lot easier to run once that tolerance point is hit versus jumping to that dose otherwise. Seems to jive anyway, no major sides and results back it which is really all that matters so be it. Typical full runs have been 14-15 days. On DNP I consume around 2000 cals on average, my daily maintenance is around 3250. Running 1500 cals or under is physically hard for me on DNP - just too damn low I guess, 2000 is effortless.

For the quantitative among you....

Because I know I'm not the only quant guy on here, I'll share some formulas for calculating blood levels of DNP on a given day (factoring in halflife decay) as well as average metabolic rate increase. I will stress that change in metabolic rate increase is backed by old Tanner studies and valid for populations but varies, potentially widely, per individual. Said another way, while these are nice general and useful guides, additional time/effort is best spent understanding how YOU as an individual vary as that will take you a lot further than trying to refine equations into hours or partial days. All models are wrong, some are useful.

BLOOD LEVELS
Assumptions
Half-life of DNP is 1.5 DAYS
Time to Next Dose is 1 DAY. We are using Daily dosage to keep DAY as units constant and not overcomplicate
This is less individual as it's just math and we are dealing with days

Day 1 formula for excel: =Daily Dosage on Day 1
Real simple

Day 2 to N formula for excel: =DAY 2 DOSAGE + PREVIOUS DAY BLOOD LEVEL VALUE * (EXP(TIME TO NEXT DOSE IN DAYS * (-LN(2)/ HALFLIFE OF COMPOUND IN DAYS)))

As Time to Next Dose and Half-Life are constants I make them absolute references so like this: =A2+B1*(EXP($G$4*(-LN(2)/$G$3))). Your cell references will obviously differ. Make it your own. Pretty charts, graphs and all.

BMR INCREASE
Assumptions
This is very individual according to studies so this was the average
DNP Crystal once stabilized blood levels are reached resulted in an 11% increase in BMR for every 100mg (Tanner I seem to recall)
DNP Powder due to higher purity vs crystal I make 15% - close enough
100mg of daily intake stabilizes at blood levels around 270 (above blood level calc)
Every 270 in blood level using powder is a 15% increase in BMR or metabolic rate (if you are using crystal just find the constant or asymptote for crystal's 11% and use that but I think everyone these days is using powder).

Take the calculated blood level and divide by 270 (assuming you are using powder DNP). Take the result and multiply by 15%. Now you have your BMR increase %. Take your normal daily calories and multiply by (1+BMR INCREASE %) and you'll have BMR plus the additional DNP cals. Subtract back the BMR and you'll isolate excess calorie burn from just DNP increase in metabolic rate. I combined some of these formulas and it was a bitch. First run don't do that.

INDIVIDUAL
This actually works pretty decently for me to calculate my estimated final fat loss as I count calories daily (water in, glycogen out, fat off, then glyucogen back and water off...end result seems to lineup well enough). As I generally run 250mg ED which I find no sweating and easily tolerable, my two most recent runs I've frontloaded day 1 with 500mg which brings you to max constant blood levels much more quickly (Thanks to SouthernMuscle for that elegant suggestion!). In Tanner's work he found some people hit a tolerance point 2-3 weeks in. Last two cycles plotted out I hit such a point at day 10 and with a front load that's 10 days of near constant blood levels so probably 2-3 weeks no front load on the mark. Tanner solved for this by either taking a 2 week break and beginning again OR increasing dose 100mg. On day 10 I've been moving to an EOD cadence of 500, 250, 500, 250....which is roughly an increase of 125mg every day (I have 250mg powder DNP in capsules so it's as fine tuned as I can get it). That increase brings losses to linear again as opposed to going sideways. I also find the 500/250 EOD a lot easier to run once that tolerance point is hit versus jumping to that dose otherwise. Seems to jive anyway, no major sides and results back it which is really all that matters so be it. Typical full runs have been 14-15 days. On DNP I consume around 2000 cals on average, my daily maintenance is around 3250. Running 1500 cals or under is physically hard for me on DNP - just too damn low I guess, 2000 is effortless.
Are you splitting the dose on your 500 days

Hi guys

Well, I'm affraid I build a strong tolerance to DNP .... or more likely, I bought a very underdosed batch

This is my second cure, the first one was 2 weeks approx and I dropped 8kg (17.6lbs - I was and still am pretty fat, approx 235 lbs before 1st cure if i remember well)

1st cure I was using liquid dnp at 400mg a day : tolerable heat, little sweating, no side effect appart from slight nasal congestion

I switched source and now using powder, supposedly at 200mg per caps.
1 day at 200mg to test allergy, then next 3 days at 400, and was feeling nothing appart from very, very slight heat.
Out of frustration (very bad I know), on the 5th day I decided I would take a caps every couple of hours until I feel something. I've took 1g along the day and still not as warm as I was on 400 on liquid DNP !
Today, 6th day, already at 800 and still not as warm ..... a bit of heat, but no sweating, no side effect, no lethargy, nothing, carrying on my day as usual with just a slight heat

At this point I'll just go back to 400 or 600 a day and see if the weight drop, because .... I mean, if it would be accurately dosed I should be already dead or agonizing. So for now let's stop the stupid dosage and let's see if it work anyway.

But from what I read anywhere, I just have strong struggles to believe I could be as fine as I am currently on such a high dose.

For info, I'm at approx 2000kcal a day, and 100g of carbs total. So I was expecting less heat than most people from the low carbs, but not THAT less heat

Hi guys

Well, I'm affraid I build a strong tolerance to DNP .... or more likely, I bought a very underdosed batch

This is my second cure, the first one was 2 weeks approx and I dropped 8kg (17.6lbs - I was and still am pretty fat, approx 235 lbs before 1st cure if i remember well)

1st cure I was using liquid dnp at 400mg a day : tolerable heat, little sweating, no side effect appart from slight nasal congestion

1 day at 200mg to test allergy, then next 3 days at 400, and was feeling nothing appart from very, very slight heat.
Out of frustration (very bad I know), on the 5th day I decided I would take a caps every couple of hours until I feel something. I've took 1g along the day and still not as warm as I was on 400 on liquid DNP !
Today, 6th day, already at 800 and still not as warm ..... a bit of heat, but no sweating, no side effect, no lethargy, nothing, carrying on my day as usual with just a slight heat

At this point I'll just go back to 400 or 600 a day and see if the weight drop, because .... I mean, if it would be accurately dosed I should be already dead or agonizing. So for now let's stop the stupid dosage and let's see if it work anyway.

But from what I read anywhere, I just have strong struggles to believe I could be as fine as I am currently on such a high dose.

For info, I'm at approx 2000kcal a day, and 100g of carbs total. So I was expecting less heat than most people from the low carbs, but not THAT less heat

I never really got that hot from dnp the times that I took it

And I worked my way up to about 500mg a say

The fat fell of crazy fast tho, and the fatigue was pretty rough

I imagine running it during the winter made a huge difference

I imagine running it during the winter made a huge difference
I did that for the first time this year and it was nice. One night I realized I hadn't touched my thermostat in a few days - got up to look and it was at 68! Really didn't notice the heat at all.

I did that for the first time this year and it was nice. One night I realized I hadn't touched my thermostat in a few days - got up to look and it was at 68! Really didn't notice the heat at all.
wait. Do people put their thermostats higher than 68???

There are so many things wrong

Liquid DNP? Who is selling that?

Why change source and product, from liquid to powder?

You don't need to feel the hell out of it to make it work.

Hi guys

Forget feels. I don't really get hot or sweat even eating carbs. It also weirdly varries day to day sometimes. Are you losing weight? What's verb happening - water/glyogen, weight etc?

Byt yeah liquid dnp sounds odd. Not saying impossible but lost get crystal or powder.

Liquid DNP? Who is selling that?

Why change source and product, from liquid to powder?

You don't need to feel the hell out of it to make it work.

It was from MonsterLabs Store
I was satisfied with the DNP itself but I got 35-40ml max instead of 50 and it was a bit expensive so I switched to powder caps

I knew you don't need to feel bad for it to be working, but if you feel a certain amount of heat at 400mg from a source (which was lab tested), and you barely feel heat at that same dose with another source ... you would be concerned about the product - DNP is DNP after all, liquid or powder

Forget feels. I don't really get hot or sweat even eating carbs. It also weirdly varries day to day sometimes. Are you losing weight? What's verb happening - water/glyogen, weight etc?

Byt yeah liquid dnp sounds odd. Not saying impossible but lost get crystal or powder.

at day 5 I was ... +0.9lbs. I think it is water retention, I had the same situation on my first cure, then the weigh dropped quickly. I'll weight again tomorow to see if i start losing weight

It was from MonsterLabs Store
I was satisfied with the DNP itself but I got 35-40ml max instead of 50 and it was a bit expensive so I switched to powder caps

I knew you don't need to feel bad for it to be working, but if you feel a certain amount of heat at 400mg from a source (which was lab tested), and you barely feel heat at that same dose with another source ... you would be concerned about the product - DNP is DNP after all, liquid or powder

at day 5 I was ... +0.9lbs. I think it is water retention, I had the same situation on my first cure, then the weigh dropped quickly. I'll weight again tomorow to see if i start losing weight
Hard to tell. I'd keep at it. One of the things as you say with DNP is all the stuff moving in/out and everyone being individual.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131