over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe spirits exist?

I do think evil spirits inhabit hurricanes and are trying to kill us all

an enlarged satellite image of Gustav's eye taken Aug 30 2008. The skull of death. Creepy....

Attachments

• Gustav_MODIS_30Aug.jpg
    Gustav_MODIS_30Aug.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 137
from a couple years ago...

another of Wilma and her double "eyes". Obviously very happy about wrecking the Yucatan and on her way for more of the same in Florida :eek:

Attachments

• Wilma_sinister_grin.jpg
    Wilma_sinister_grin.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 125
another of Wilma and her double "eyes". Obviously very happy about wrecking the Yucatan and on her way for more of the same in Florida :eek:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

but in all seriousenes...
I would not say as a fact if they exist or not, because no one really knows. Personally, i do not believe in them at all. Where i come from, you kinda have to believe in them because "that's what god said". This is one of the main reasons why the society i come from has excelled in basically... shit. everything we can't understand (or basically, don't want to understand) we say it's either the evil eye, ghosts, spirits, or magic. I refuse to believe for a couple of reasons:

1- you can explain anything you don't understand the way you want. if you bring 3 blind people who lived in the dessert all their lives and by someway they regained eyesight... bring a bulldozer in front of them, and ask them what it is... one of them will probably say it's a demon or something like that because that's how his brain preceived it.

2- a while ago, my wife was opening the closet and i was right behind her... seeing what she see... she suddenly yelled and started crying telling me that she saw a ghost infront of her... i was right there... i didn't see anything. how would you explain that?

I told many people: "if you want me to believe in evil magic, the evil eye, or ghost... get a sorcerer and let him cast a spell on me... bring someone who can perform this evil eye and let him cast it on me... or say one of your stupid chants and let a ghost pop up in front of me"

different cultures have different beliefs, shapes, sizes, and acts for ghosts and spirits... this is enough to make me not believe in them. but this is just me personally and i'm just saying my point of view, not trying to offend anyone or take away what they believe in.

When I was a young boy (9ish) I spent a summer at my grandpas house up north. Several nights in a row I saw a woman wearing a red bathrobe-like garment come into my room. She was terrifying and I could feel that she wanted to hurt me. The 2nd or 3rd night she came to my bed and tried to strangle me.

My grandpa lives alone and there was no one else in the house. MY parents freaked and I went though some psychological evaluation only to find nothing wrong with me. They chalked it up to a need for attention.

I wasn't lying. To this day though, I'm not sure what exactly it was. I don't know what I believe. Maybe I was half-dreaming. Never had another experience like it.

The spirit world is very real. i have had many encounters with the supernatural. I feel that some people do not have the abilitity to attract these types of experiences which explains why many have never had an encounter. most experiences are very subtle while others can be quite traumatic. souls of the dead become trapped/attached to the physical world for numerous reasons, most you could say are lost, while others choose to hang around for whatever personal reasons. it is my belief that when you die you do not go straight to heaven as heaven is somthing much different than what most envision. what happens is that you become detached from your physical body very similar to a astral projection or OBE ( out of body experience). your spirit is set free to roam until you are ready to give up your attachment to the physical world. idenity, gender, status and the like must all be forgotten in order to make it to the next plane ( of which there are several).......... i feel earth and our presence is the lowest of all existances...... maybe even punishment? in the astral world you bear no pain, weight or stresses that are associated with the physical world you are a free being.......

if this way of thinking interests you i suggest you look into OBE's and try it for yourself. i have had several OBE's in my life, some induced some not, and let me tell you i fell enlightened to say the least. i am not afraid to die but still fear the actual act of dying..... the feeling you get in the asteral plane is unreal. you never want to return to your body but always get sucked back........

by the way im not a freak:D

Last edited:
The spirit world is very real. i have had many encounters with the supernatural. I feel that some people do not have the abilitity to attract these types of experiences which explains why many have never had a encounter. most experiences are very subtle while others can be quite traumatic. souls of the dead become trapped/attached to the physical world for numerous reasons. most you could say are lost while others choose to hang around for whatever personal reasons. it is my belief that when you die you do not go straight to heaven as heaven is somthing much different than what most envision. what happens is that you become detached from your physical body very similar to a astral projection or OBE ( out of body experience). your spirit is set free to roam until you are ready to give up your attachment to the physical world. idenity, gender, status and the like must all be forgotten in order to make it to the next plane ( of which there are several).......... i feel earth and our presence is the lowest of all existances...... maybe even punishment? in the astral world you bear no pain, weight or stresses that are associated with the physical world you are a free being.......

if this way of thinking interests you i suggest you look into OBE's and try it for yourself. i have had several OBE's in my life, some induced some not, and let me tell you i fell enlightened to say the least. i am not afraid to die but still fear the actual act of dying..... the feeling you get in the asteral plane is unreal. you never want to return to your body but always get sucked back........

by the way im not a freak:D

Keep this avatar and you are allowed to post anything man, maybe I'll pick a fight with you just to see more of her...;)

Good Vet For Unicorn?

The very definition of faith answers the question. YOU GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE IN ALLLLLLLL THIS CRAP WITH ABSOLUTEY NO PROOF TO SUBSTATIATE IT! Knock your socks off. This is not science,physics or any other credible,validating language. It's crap. Unfortunately, the same can be said for all GODs,Angels,Devils. You want to believe, BELIEVE!

Believe this! Dinasaurs were around 350 million years before God wipped us up and then made women from the rib of a man and all other life in TEN days.
Is there a reason this little oversight took place. NO mention in any bible about the LIZARDS THE SIZE OF BUILDINGS that had been walking the earth ten times longer than the humans. I would call them LIFE wouldn't you? I wood think they are a worthy mention wouldn't you?

And the world was NEVER flooded. FACT: water is one of those things that never goes away unlees it is fired out of the earths atmosphere. There isn't enough water on earth to flood it. PERIOD!

You can't pick and choose what to believe. You either buy into all this crap or you go down the plus or minus column and let the answer be determined by proven science.

I can see the value of beliving we are all going to be sitting around one day with pina coladas in our hands on gold laced clouds laughing about the good old days. I just don't like the odds.

You want to make me a believer in all this crap? How about that Irish sounding idiot that channels people into his body( "sperit person make a sound NOW") How about he channels Jimmy Hoffa and he tells us where to dig his ass up. Or Amelia Earhart............. you get it, RIGHT!

There is no question about it.
If you're a Christian, your faith is based on a belief in the spiritual realm. Jesus Christ came to defeat the works of the devil, according to 1 John or James. We are not fighting flesh and blood but the evil spirits of the heavenly realm, according to Paul.

There are angels and there are unclean spirits.

Rent or buy "In the Grip of Evil," the true story upon which was based The Exorcist. The actual Jesuit priest involved is very convincing because he could care less whether you believe him or not.

My friend told me story about his experience at a haunted castle in Ireland. It's not known to be haunted but he stayed there and told me the story. I believe him because he only confided it to me, and he has a big job, makes $250k per year, owns a factory also (in addition to his job), owns buildings, owns taverns.

But I later stayed myself in Kinnitty Castle (known as part of The Haunted Triangle), and I assure you that there is really something there. The spirits come to you in your sleep. So, do not assume that dreams are messages from God. They might be but they might also be from somewhere evil.

It's no joke. I'm glad you brought it up.

Unless you are a righteous and holy person, don't assume that every odd or freak occurrence is the work of God. Satan is the ruler of this world according to the gospels and the writings of the New Testament. Jesus even prayed for his disciples before his crucifixion (in the gospel of John) and asked the Father to protect them from the evil one.

When I was at Kinnitty Castle and awoke scared and this/close to getting up and leaving at 4:30 in the morning, I prayed and called out to Jesus Christ and I was able to then feel safe and fall asleep.

Before my own conversion, a fervent Christian (who is a internal medicine physician, so again these are not crack pots that confide in me) told me that Jesus Christ's name has power. So, say it out loud and the evil spirits will obey.

That's the thing about evil spirits, they obey Christ because they know He is Lord, and they fear him. Humans on the other hand, for the most part, do not, at their own peril. Broad is the road that leads to destruction and many find it. Narrow is the road to eternal life and few find it.

www.billweise.com
"23 Minutes in Hell"

Even with bodybuilding, remember (1) don't let anything take God's place in your heart and (2) run from anything that stimulates youthful lust and run to anything that makes you want to do what is right (2 Timothy).

It's not so much what you do (like bb'ing and aas) but it's your motives. What are your motives?

And beware, because we are not alone. The spirits are invisible. But like the laws of nature described by Isaac Newton, for example, you can see cause and effect working in the world that can easily be explained by the presence of a spiritual realm (e.g., people don't like to say things out loud in case they "jinx" themselves). And that spiritual realm is and has been for thousands of years written about and feared and respected by human beings. It's modern man who, for example, becomes so taken with his own meager accomplishments and says, for example, the Titanic is a boat not even God could sink, and then it sinks on its maiden voyage due to a confluence of many avoidable and almost inconceivable coincidences all that led up to the disaster. Would you believe that the spirits were at play to show mankind just who's is in control?

Skeptics are fools. They say the stupidest things. God laughs at human wisdom. When Jesus was casting out evil spirits, skeptics today say "well, they did not understand a lot about human psychology and mental illness back then." I say that that's nonsense and that, today, we don't understand a lot about evil and unclean spirits and that, psychology, by and large, is a pseudo-science that tries to explain lots of different symptoms and categorize them into various categories, many of which are arbitrary. People can be diagnosed with combinations of schizophrenia, paranoia, bi-polar, ADD, and on and on and on. Then they prescribe pills that don't even help but just slow down a person's thoughts. Where do those crazy insane thoughts come from? From within or from without? How do we know? How are people able to predict the future or have premonitions or sense things that are not physically present? Your answer is nothing more than a theory, that can just as easily be explained by the presence of spirits and their ability to communicate with humans through thoughts and suggestions within a human's mind.

Why is it that Alcoholics Anonymous succeeds where medical science fails and the entire foundation of the 12 steps is reliance on God and a higher power and spiritual housecleaning? Why is it that the only solution for people who are hell-bent on a sure path of self-destruction is a spiritual program based on nothing more than total reliance on God and the spiritual realm?

Why can't "medicine" cure such "insanity"? Why is it that a belief and reliance in God restores a person to sanity to the wonderment of the medical profession?

Of course there are skeptics and others will say that medicine helps alleviate and ween people off of drugs/alcohol. But that's not what happens. People might be comforted a little bit during periods of withdrawal from addictive substances by medicine that calms their jitters, but what is it that keeps them from going back to drugs/alcohol inevitably? AA says it's God, and so do those who have succeeded in curing their addictions.

So, yes, spirits exist. They are everywhere. And evil spirits exist. But Jesus Christ exists and that's the Good News.

By sinning (sexual immorality, evil thoughts, drunkenness and living only for ourselves like pagans of old), we become slaves of sin and that's the only "little voice" we recognize. That's how sinners keep encountering more and more misery. But when you refuse to sin, and do what is right, that is when the "little voice" in your head leads you to victory and God's blessings. You become a slave to whomever you obey. Obey sin and become a slave to sin. Obey God and become a slave to righteousness.

I assure you that the devil will not reward you for doing evil.

And God will only bless you for doing what is good and holy and righteous.

That's why it's amazing to me when I realize how I used to live in darkness like most other people, and, now, it amazes me when I hear sinners complain because they do not have this or that in their life. Sinners wonder why they are not enjoying God's blessings! Because they do not obey God! By definition, sinners do not obey God. :rolleyes:

There is no question about it.
If you're a Christian, your faith is based on a belief in the spiritual realm. Jesus Christ came to defeat the works of the devil, according to 1 John or James. We are not fighting flesh and blood but the evil spirits of the heavenly realm, according to Paul.

There are angels and there are unclean spirits.

Rent or buy "In the Grip of Evil," the true story upon which was based The Exorcist. The actual Jesuit priest involved is very convincing because he could care less whether you believe him or not.

My friend told me story about his experience at a haunted castle in Ireland. It's not known to be haunted but he stayed there and told me the story. I believe him because he only confided it to me, and he has a big job, makes $250k per year, owns a factory also (in addition to his job), owns buildings, owns taverns.

But I later stayed myself in Kinnitty Castle (known as part of The Haunted Triangle), and I assure you that there is really something there. The spirits come to you in your sleep. So, do not assume that dreams are messages from God. They might be but they might also be from somewhere evil.

It's no joke. I'm glad you brought it up.

Unless you are a righteous and holy person, don't assume that every odd or freak occurrence is the work of God. Satan is the ruler of this world according to the gospels and the writings of the New Testament. Jesus even prayed for his disciples before his crucifixion (in the gospel of John) and asked the Father to protect them from the evil one.

When I was at Kinnitty Castle and awoke scared and this/close to getting up and leaving at 4:30 in the morning, I prayed and called out to Jesus Christ and I was able to then feel safe and fall asleep.

Before my own conversion, a fervent Christian (who is a internal medicine physician, so again these are not crack pots that confide in me) told me that Jesus Christ's name has power. So, say it out loud and the evil spirits will obey.

That's the thing about evil spirits, they obey Christ because they know He is Lord, and they fear him. Humans on the other hand, for the most part, do not, at their own peril. Broad is the road that leads to destruction and many find it. Narrow is the road to eternal life and few find it.

www.billweise.com
"23 Minutes in Hell"

Even with bodybuilding, remember (1) don't let anything take God's place in your heart and (2) run from anything that stimulates youthful lust and run to anything that makes you want to do what is right (2 Timothy).

It's not so much what you do (like bb'ing and aas) but it's your motives. What are your motives?

And beware, because we are not alone. The spirits are invisible. But like the laws of nature described by Isaac Newton, for example, you can see cause and effect working in the world that can easily be explained by the presence of a spiritual realm (e.g., people don't like to say things out loud in case they "jinx" themselves). And that spiritual realm is and has been for thousands of years written about and feared and respected by human beings. It's modern man who, for example, becomes so taken with his own meager accomplishments and says, for example, the Titanic is a boat not even God could sink, and then it sinks on its maiden voyage due to a confluence of many avoidable and almost inconceivable coincidences all that led up to the disaster. Would you believe that the spirits were at play to show mankind just who's is in control?

Skeptics are fools. They say the stupidest things. God laughs at human wisdom. When Jesus was casting out evil spirits, skeptics today say "well, they did not understand a lot about human psychology and mental illness back then." I say that that's nonsense and that, today, we don't understand a lot about evil and unclean spirits and that, psychology, by and large, is a pseudo-science that tries to explain lots of different symptoms and categorize them into various categories, many of which are arbitrary. People can be diagnosed with combinations of schizophrenia, paranoia, bi-polar, ADD, and on and on and on. Then they prescribe pills that don't even help but just slow down a person's thoughts. Where do those crazy insane thoughts come from? From within or from without? How do we know? How are people able to predict the future or have premonitions or sense things that are not physically present? Your answer is nothing more than a theory, that can just as easily be explained by the presence of spirits and their ability to communicate with humans through thoughts and suggestions within a human's mind.

Why is it that Alcoholics Anonymous succeeds where medical science fails and the entire foundation of the 12 steps is reliance on God and a higher power and spiritual housecleaning? Why is it that the only solution for people who are hell-bent on a sure path of self-destruction is a spiritual program based on nothing more than total reliance on God and the spiritual realm?

Why can't "medicine" cure such "insanity"? Why is it that a belief and reliance in God restores a person to sanity to the wonderment of the medical profession?

Of course there are skeptics and others will say that medicine helps alleviate and ween people off of drugs/alcohol. But that's not what happens. People might be comforted a little bit during periods of withdrawal from addictive substances by medicine that calms their jitters, but what is it that keeps them from going back to drugs/alcohol inevitably? AA says it's God, and so do those who have succeeded in curing their addictions.

So, yes, spirits exist. They are everywhere. And evil spirits exist. But Jesus Christ exists and that's the Good News.

By sinning (sexual immorality, evil thoughts, drunkenness and living only for ourselves like pagans of old), we become slaves of sin and that's the only "little voice" we recognize. That's how sinners keep encountering more and more misery. But when you refuse to sin, and do what is right, that is when the "little voice" in your head leads you to victory and God's blessings. You become a slave to whomever you obey. Obey sin and become a slave to sin. Obey God and become a slave to righteousness.

I assure you that the devil will not reward you for doing evil.

And God will only bless you for doing what is good and holy and righteous.

That's why it's amazing to me when I realize how I used to live in darkness like most other people, and, now, it amazes me when I hear sinners complain because they do not have this or that in their life. Sinners wonder why they are not enjoying God's blessings! Because they do not obey God! By definition, sinners do not obey God. :rolleyes:

If you read the bible...then you know spirits do exist...and I think most likely the ones that do exist are evil.

Duh duh duh. That's how you sound. When God made man he made man in his own image. That does not mean that God did not create life before man, like your dinosaur argument. That's why man creates things, because man is created in the image of the Creator, God.

Duh duh duh, that's probably how I sound to you. Duh duh duh. Two year old children make more sense than you.

Proof? What have you ever proved? You live in a house you did not build, drive a car you did not invent, take steroids you have no idea how to chemically synthesize, why are you so proud? What are you so proud of? You are just a stupid human being in a consumer society. Who are you to tell us that belief in God and spirits is "crap"? Duh ... duh ... duh ... and on you drone ... duh duh

Are you a paleontologist? Do you have a spoon you bring into the desert looking for fossils? Tell us some more information you saw on cable last night. Does light really travel at 180k miles per second? How do you know? Because you proved it in your atom smasher??? :rolleyes:

The very definition of faith answers the question. YOU GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE IN ALLLLLLLL THIS CRAP WITH ABSOLUTEY NO PROOF TO SUBSTATIATE IT! Knock your socks off. This is not science,physics or any other credible,validating language. It's crap. Unfortunately, the same can be said for all GODs,Angels,Devils. You want to believe, BELIEVE!

Believe this! Dinasaurs were around 350 million years before God wipped us up and then made women from the rib of a man and all other life in TEN days.
Is there a reason this little oversight took place. NO mention in any bible about the LIZARDS THE SIZE OF BUILDINGS that had been walking the earth ten times longer than the humans. I would call them LIFE wouldn't you? I wood think they are a worthy mention wouldn't you?

And the world was NEVER flooded. FACT: water is one of those things that never goes away unlees it is fired out of the earths atmosphere. There isn't enough water on earth to flood it. PERIOD!

You can't pick and choose what to believe. You either buy into all this crap or you go down the plus or minus column and let the answer be determined by proven science.

I can see the value of beliving we are all going to be sitting around one day with pina coladas in our hands on gold laced clouds laughing about the good old days. I just don't like the odds.

You want to make me a believer in all this crap? How about that Irish sounding idiot that channels people into his body( "sperit person make a sound NOW") How about he channels Jimmy Hoffa and he tells us where to dig his ass up. Or Amelia Earhart............. you get it, RIGHT!

BBKingpin,

You're the only one trashing someone else's posts in this thread. What spirit is that? Where does that spirit come from? The truth is that I thought duh duh duh when I read your post. Sounds like as long as it's in that book, you'll believe anything. Well not everyone believes in the same God and Jesus as you do.
Fools? I think I have to disagree with you. A fool will believe anything. And if you claim to be a Christian than maybe you should have another look at Matthew 5:22? God does not laugh at anything. People do. Don't bring God down to our level. Psychology is not pseudo-science in any sense of the word. It may be an imperfect science the pills you're talking about help bring people out of the middle ages where they would have just as soon thrown a mentally ill person into a cell with no windows because they were possessed with demons. You want to go back there? Is that what you'd like?

From now on, if you can't keep from saying "duh duh duh" and remarking on everyone else's stupidity and calling others fools, then keep your thoughts to yourself. This is a thread about whether you believe in ghosts or not. Put your book away and have some fun.

I'd sooner believe in ghosts and spirits than the cock-eyed interpretation of bible-religion you are selling.

I believe because I have seen, otherwise I would still probably be a skeptic.
Funny thing none f my friends did , but the I accidentally caught ghost, apparition or whatever you want to call it in a home video me and the wife, girlfriend then, were making, which was actually creepy if you think about it.

Concreteguy, how can you not believe when I have posted documented scientific imagery taken from space that devils do indeed inhabit hurricanes? Are you insinuating that evidence can be misinterpreted? ;)

Check this out. It was on the news and other programs like wildest
police chases. WHOOOO KNOOOOWS ????

**broken link removed**

Check this out. It was on the news and other programs like wildest
police chases. WHOOOO KNOOOOWS ????

**broken link removed**

I love it! But I thought ghost could fly. They drive just like us? :)

wierd wild stuff

I read a book recently called "Limitless Mind" by Dr. Russell Targ, PhD. Targ is a pioneer in the field of lasers, but also headed up the joint SRI (Stanford Research Institute)/CIA research project into psychic abilities in the 1970s and 80s. Mainly, 'remote viewing' which was and probably still is of interest to any intelligence agency for obvious reasons. What Targ concludes is that remote viewing is possible due to the innate connectedness of all things at the quantum level. When someone 'remotely views' something, they are not actually going anywhere. They are merely able to tap into the enormous sea of quantum information and retrieve what they are specifically searching for. This has far-reaching ramifications which I find to be of a religious or spiritual nature. Mostly just that nothing is really 'separate' the way we perceive it to be. Dr. Targ himself says: "I was a psychic spy for the CIA and I found God." The fact that the government spent countless dollars and man-hours investigating what the Magi of old called 'astral projection' at least lends some credence to the theory that it is possible. So Ouch, give me some more time to practice and I'll tell you what that icon of yours looks like. ;)

To the original topic, I believe spirits do exist as an electromagnetic "residue" of sorts, but have no consciousness or existence of their own. Much like a footprint that fades slowly over time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131