advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you have dudes who do "martial arts" type of shit at the gym ?

I would agree with you on this much. I don't want to see a 280# man walking around in short spandex and a string Tank Top acting like he owns the place. I also don't want Rocky standing in front of the dumbell rack shadow boxing while I'm trying to perform the activity that this area was desined for.

Out of necessity, I joined a gym near my work. It has everything I need but is mostly occupied by old folks. I stick out like a sore thumb but I don't care. they are all nice people and have better gym ediquitte than most of what I've observed in my travels.

I think most poeple in gyms are Tools. Not just MMA/Boxing types, who I do find a bit annoying.

I dont ever bother anyone....and i can look around or at anyone if i like....because i dont care to chit chat or a i walk the way i do does not mean i think i own the gym...that is your own assumption...im not that 280 lb guy mentioned above but i do appear cocky and unapproachable...i dont care, its your problem if you feel this way.

I come to train...period...in between sets i make observations which i keep to myself. Why am i the bad guy...thats called envy and jealousy...

Nuts

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

So what? I think its funny...thats what...there is no yoga instruction at my gym...never said i play with airsoft guns...and the fact that you dress like a homo makes me laugh...since you needed it explained...knuk knuk

Another bruised ego. You don't have to be tough on the internet, if you like guys that dress in yoga attire that's you're preference in men. Maybe you should tell this yoga instructor how you fell about him. Or you guys can go play with air soft guns together.

Another bruised ego. You don't have to be tough on the internet, if you like guys that dress in yoga attire that's you're preference in men. Maybe you should tell this yoga instructor how you fell about him. Or you guys can go play with air soft guns together.

Lol...

Got a much needed giggle out of this one.

Sage, no one is "bothered" or complaining about these guys. It's just entertaining and makes us laugh, kind of like your guy in yoga pants comment lol.

Sage, no one is "bothered" or complaining about these guys. It's just entertaining and makes us laugh, kind of like your guy in yoga pants comment lol.

I know, it's just in my gym I see a lot of younger kids being picked on by the bigger guys. I guess I try and put myself in someone else's shoes before I make a comment. I think things got out of hand a bit, and I apologize if I offended anyone. Ok enough bullshit, group hug lol!

Dear SAGESPICE,

It seems as if YOU are the only tool on this thread...i have come to the conclusion that i would definitely say something to your antagonizing punk ass...let me tell you something else...you may beat my ass but i fucking LOVE fighting...

So congratulations on your wit...you still will be able to be able to be yourself...every time you make a smartass remark though and smile...dont be lookong in the mirrow...you will be reminded of me.

Regards,
Bull_nuts(on your chin)

Dear SAGESPICE,

It seems as if YOU are the only tool on this thread...i have come to the conclusion that i would definitely say something to your antagonizing punk ass...let me tell you something else...you may beat my ass but i fucking LOVE fighting...

So congratulations on your wit...you still will be able to be able to be yourself...every time you make a smartass remark though and smile...dont be lookong in the mirrow...you will be reminded of me.

Regards,
Bull_nuts(on your chin)

Lol! That's good sagespice. Well it seems that I have leveled a another huge hit to you're ego. I've already forgotten about you, you're the one getting upset and I'm the one sitting back and laughing at you along with everyone else. And kitten, anytime u want to battle wits with me feel free. Now go back to you're yoga instructor fantasy and let the adults talk.

I know, it's just in my gym I see a lot of younger kids being picked on by the bigger guys. I guess I try and put myself in someone else's shoes before I make a comment. I think things got out of hand a bit, and I apologize if I offended anyone. Ok enough bullshit, group hug lol!

now that's a problem in my eyes. I never really seen any younger/smaller guys being picked on by bigger guys at the gym. Only time I did have one incident was when a guy made fun of a bigger girl on the treadmill. I told him shes here for a reason dumbass.

The bigger girl is already making a commitment to going to the gym she needs motivation not someone making fun of her cause shes there. that really boiled my blood. I talked to the manager about that incident. :mad:

now that's a problem in my eyes. I never really seen any younger/smaller guys being picked on by bigger guys at the gym. Only time I did have one incident was when a guy made fun of a bigger girl on the treadmill. I told him shes here for a reason dumbass.

The bigger girl is already making a commitment to going to the gym she needs motivation not someone making fun of her cause shes there. that really boiled my blood. I talked to the manager about that incident. :mad:

Yeah it's not fun to watch. I've been there a while and know the guys, I told them they were all small at one time. I also explained when we were younger all the older bigger guys would help us. I think they got it, not really sure though.

What are "martian arts"? Some type of outerspace karate or something? Just messing with you bro. I have guys like this at my gym as well and yes they do look like tools doing moves in the mirror.

You don't want to find out !!!! :)

When I sl cars we used to do a motorsports show near the dealership. It was a lot of redneck nascar guys. We had a contest every year wher every salesmen that worked the show put $5 in a fishbowl each day. We would have to then take pictures with our phones and at then end of the day sunday whoever had a picture of the best mullet would get the fishbowl full of cash.

We should do this here but with wierdo's at the gym... And if anyone has the video of me falling out of a dip rack you're disqualified. It has to be new material.

So what if I use a yoga ball and wear a head band, how does that effect you? Sounds like you have a man crush at the gym on the yoga instructor lol! And you play with air soft guns! That's funny!

the "Richard Simmons" is a good look for a guy! I think I'm going to hit the gym with a stretch head band, tight T shirt, short old school gym socks and those circa 1980's tub socks with stripes that come all the way up to the knees!

the "Richard Simmons" is a good look for a guy! I think I'm going to hit the gym with a stretch head band, tight T shirt, short old school gym socks and those circa 1980's tub socks with stripes that come all the way up to the knees!

lol!!!!!!

Well, if they are not hurting anyone or doing any thing dangerous, I just laugh to myself and move on. They could be looking at Bodybuilders who look at thierselves and pose in front of the mirror and think the same as you think of them. Just saying. :cool:

Lots of "yoga" guys at my gym. I don't really pay attention to what other people are doing. I go to the gym knowing exactly what Im going to do and it would take an asteroid crashing to distract me

Haha! Yeh there is this black guy that comes into my gym, the Jim Kelly black samurai type. He bows before he comes into the gym and does 2 hours of stretches and super technical bag work, the kind that doesn't produce a single drop of sweat.

Haha! Yeh there is this black guy that comes into my gym, the Jim Kelly black samurai type. He bows before he comes into the gym and does 2 hours of stretches and super technical bag work, the kind that doesn't produce a single drop of sweat.

Shows how little you know. He's a karate man, he sweats on the inside!

Im not sure about in the US but over here in the UK you have a high number of guys 18-22 years old who come to the gym in what can only be described as 'night club' clothes. How you can squat in skinny jeans i have no idea. And then there is a selection of guys who will look at the mirror all the time and mess around with there hair, its real bad. The girls genuinely work out harder then 80% of the guys

Im not sure about in the US but over here in the UK you have a high number of guys 18-22 years old who come to the gym in what can only be described as 'night club' clothes. How you can squat in skinny jeans i have no idea. And then there is a selection of guys who will look at the mirror all the time and mess around with there hair, its real bad. The girls genuinely work out harder then 80% of the guys

This is a true story, on Friday and Saturday nights a group of kids in their 20s come into the gym about 9:30 every week dressed up like they are going out clubbing. They do a little chest, bis, tris, shoulders etc. So a couple weeks go by and I finally asked what they are doing. And one kids response was "gettn swole b4 going clubbing"! It happens in the states too! To each their own!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws