advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you Scrape any tarter off your teeth and how often?

speed

Registered
i believe this is due to my diet being higher in fish now. now i do brush my teeth riligously and do take my time and dentist cleaning 2x a year, but u know behind the botom teeth it builds up, no matter how long i keep my electric tooth brush on it, it still builds up. so say ruffly every 2 months or so i have a little tooth scraler and remove it, keep in mind it takes practice and precisness and you can easily poke the gums and blled them, thats why theyu say keep it to the dentist, but some people due to diets will build it more and need them cleaned more often. i got to keep these pearly whites nice and crisp. it just almost seems a litle exsives and how much tarter builds up on them. do any of you scale them, and how often?

i believe this is due to my diet being higher in fish now. now i do brush my teeth riligously and do take my time and dentist cleaning 2x a year, but u know behind the botom teeth it builds up, no matter how long i keep my electric tooth brush on it, it still builds up. so say ruffly every 2 months or so i have a little tooth scraler and remove it, keep in mind it takes practice and precisness and you can easily poke the gums and blled them, thats why theyu say keep it to the dentist, but some people due to diets will build it more and need them cleaned more often. i got to keep these pearly whites nice and crisp. it just almost seems a litle exsives and how much tarter builds up on them. do any of you scale them, and how often?

some people just make more and have more buildup. it is def genetic. some people have to go three times a year no matter how much effort you put in. (me). Stay on top of it, but there is really no way to be ahead of it. I think besides the regular maintenance, drink water and rinse after every meal to lower the acid attack that happens after each meal. We all eat alot, so lots of opportunity for more buildup.
sounds like if you go 2x a year and get good news form your doc, you are doing well with it

i have this bad,i go to Dentist 3-4 times per year for cleaning,i brush and floss everyday,after cleaning it only takes 2 weeks for me to start having build up,i was also told by Dentist that its genetic makeup.

I haven't been to the dentist in over 10 years, and when I did recently go I had a pinhole cavity they drilled and filled without numbing, and the dentist said I had only a little plaque, most likely due to chewing tobacco. IDK?

Anyway, she said to put the floss in, pull it sideways, and go down below the gumline to get it off.

Funniest part is I only brush once daily before bed, rarely floss, and don't have any teeth issues. I'm proud to say I did quit chewing for a month and a half so far, so next trip to the dentist Ill know if it really kept away the plaque. Not that I would recommend trying it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws