over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctor said i have heart problems

X-ray isn't going to show shit you need to see, I had a scare a few years back - left arm went numb, chest pain - got dressed for work and ended up driving to the ER...don't remember the tests I had but x-ray was not one of them...guarantee he will say we didn't see anything on the X-ray, now go get this test - after someone bills ur insurance 2000$ for the X-ray instead if just ordering the correct test to begin with. Any whose man I will say a prayer for you brotha!!

Wow man. I hope everything turns out alright for you. At least you caught it before it was too late. I always have a worry in the back of my head about my heart. How long have you been cycling if you don't mind me asking?

i'm 28.. been doing light cycles for the summer since im 19. but the past 2 or 3 years ive used gh consistently and stayed on AAS the entire time, but half the time spent cruising on less than 200mg test per week.

one thing i can say is its serious.

Get off everything but dont quit lifting abruptly. Increase cardio and I am not saying walking on an incline. I mean start doing real cardio running miles and such. Lose weight get it into a BMI around 22.
Heart function is not all about just ejection fraction. I have seen people with a 65% ejection fraction that look like they are half dead and people with EF < 30 that look stellar.

Basically point blank you are at a point where you do not have the option of let me see how much I can get away with using and trying to stay on low dose GH and 200 mg/wk. You are at the point where you have to make a decision either keep doing what you are doing and suffer heart failure in the next 2-5 years or decide hey i i need to turn this around. I truly believe if you do the above things a) lose weight but keep muscle mass and bring BMI to 22ish b) Start hardcore cardio, but alaso keep lifting c) No more Underground drugs GH or steroids you will look back at this in 2 years and it will just be the wake up call.

Your heart can and will recover. but you are on the edge so you need to change drastically. I do think its ok to be on HRT under STRICT medical guidance which means no more than 100 mg/wk oh US pharmaceutical stuff. But if you were to stop your HPTA will recover in 6 months.

Last edited:
hmmm, first listen to your doc... don't know about the GH use necessarily being the cause of your type of cardiomyopathy though..

You stated you had dilated cardiomyopathy with difusion, not hypertrophic cardomyopathy... GH is considered a possible treatment for dilated CM....

Your LV is stretching out and becoming progressively weaker (remodeling) as opposed to HCM where the cardiac muscle thickens..

Like this:
Cardiac Effects of Growth Hormone
Growth hormone treatment in dilated card... [J Card Surg. 2001 Mar-Apr] - PubMed - NCBI
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/452247_5

However, your AAS use more likely what contributed to your DCM....

Here's an example:
Anabolic steroid-induced cardiomyopathy underlying acute liver failure in a young bodybuilder

your EF is low normal and that depends on the doc.( +/- 5% ) so not bad... CM is reasonably reversible(reverse remodeling) if you are compliant with your medications, meaning keep taking them, don't skip, keep scripts filled, stay on top of it.. make cardio your new best friend, modify your diet, drop your body weight, don't drink or treat your body like crap etc... your young and caught this early...

Example:
Effect of left ventricular reverse remodeling o... [Am J Cardiol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

I've seen some of these used, so I'd bring it up with my Cardiologist..

CO Q 10, L- arginine, L carnitine, Niacin, Zinc, and D-ribose....

Hope that helps..

Last edited:
Damn. Sorry you're going thru this dude. Very scarey. Some amazing advice on here tho. Better follow it and listen to your doctors. Health is a gift one we all take for granted. Goodluck

I was just wondering what AAs you have used for past 2 tears, wanted to know because the nor-19 derivatives like Tren and Deca are known to affect the left ventricle walls,and it could result in conditions like yours.
Keep your head up and a positive attitude, be very wise about your choices , some great feedback on this thread for you,follow it. You are young so plenty of time to reverse this.
You will be in our prayers, God bless you brother. Minister.

I need to look into that. I just use the cheap stuff. I have a huge bag of 100mg capsules sitting on my desk.

I'll buy Ubiquinol the next time to check it out... thanks for the link!

When I changed over to taking Humanofort and ubquinol in place of Co Q10 my ejection fraction went up about 5% after a year on it. It hasn't gone up again though. Ill take what I can get! It went up about 3 years or more after my heart attack too, so that is impressive.

i just looked at the report. ejection fraction is 53 percent.

Well shit! That is normal pretty much! I don't know why they are so worked up, but the movement of your heart is crappy. It must not be that bad though if your ef is that high. 55 is normal really. For some reason the walls of your heart aren't contracting as vigorously as they should. Lay off the steroids and it will get better, it happened to me but then I went back on, stupid me. Like the other posted commented, your walls are stretched out and weak now. WIlling to bet you had untreated high bp at one time for awhile? You certainly didn't have a heart attack.

Chris 250 on here had a similar case, he is doing well now as far as I know.

Last edited:
Well shit! That is normal pretty much! I don't know why they are so worked up, but the movement of your heart is crappy. It must not be that bad though if your ef is that high. 55 is normal really. For some reason the walls of your heart aren't contracting as vigorously as they should. Lay off the steroids and it will get better, it happened to me but then I went back on, stupid me. Like the other posted commented, your walls are stretched out and weak now. WIlling to bet you had untreated high bp at one time for awhile? You certainly didn't have a heart attack.

Like Maldolf says that is basically normal. Just lay off everything and you should me ok. Mine EF went from 10%(2005) in hospital to 55% the last time I had it checked.(about a year ago) Funny thing is I had been on GH for around 2 Months(first time) when this happen. Good luck brother.

I know aas and gh can play a major part

But what was your stimulant use like if any?

one thing i can say is its serious.

Get off everything but dont quit lifting abruptly. Increase cardio and I am not saying walking on an incline. I mean start doing real cardio running miles and such. Lose weight get it into a BMI around 22.
Heart function is not all about just ejection fraction. I have seen people with a 65% ejection fraction that look like they are half dead and people with EF < 30 that look stellar.

Basically point blank you are at a point where you do not have the option of let me see how much I can get away with using and trying to stay on low dose GH and 200 mg/wk. You are at the point where you have to make a decision either keep doing what you are doing and suffer heart failure in the next 2-5 years or decide hey i i need to turn this around. I truly believe if you do the above things a) lose weight but keep muscle mass and bring BMI to 22ish b) Start hardcore cardio, but alaso keep lifting c) No more Underground drugs GH or steroids you will look back at this in 2 years and it will just be the wake up call.

Your heart can and will recover. but you are on the edge so you need to change drastically. I do think its ok to be on HRT under STRICT medical guidance which means no more than 100 mg/wk oh US pharmaceutical stuff. But if you were to stop your HPTA will recover in 6 months.

i weigh about 208. i think i'm under 10 percent bodyfat. at least improvement can happen. i'm just devastated that i have to stop using.

hmmm, first listen to your doc... don't know about the GH use necessarily being the cause of your type of cardiomyopathy though..

You stated you had dilated cardiomyopathy with difusion, not hypertrophic cardomyopathy... GH is considered a possible treatment for dilated CM....

Your LV is stretching out and becoming progressively weaker (remodeling) as opposed to HCM where the cardiac muscle thickens..

Like this:
Cardiac Effects of Growth Hormone
Growth hormone treatment in dilated card... [J Card Surg. 2001 Mar-Apr] - PubMed - NCBI
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/452247_5

However, your AAS use more likely what contributed to your DCM....

Here's an example:
Anabolic steroid-induced cardiomyopathy underlying acute liver failure in a young bodybuilder

your EF is low normal and that depends on the doc.( +/- 5% ) so not bad... CM is reasonably reversible(reverse remodeling) if you are compliant with your medications, meaning keep taking them, don't skip, keep scripts filled, stay on top of it.. make cardio your new best friend, modify your diet, drop your body weight, don't drink or treat your body like crap etc... your young and caught this early...

Example:
Effect of left ventricular reverse remodeling o... [Am J Cardiol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

I've seen some of these used, so I'd bring it up with my Cardiologist..

CO Q 10, L- arginine, L carnitine, Niacin, Zinc, and D-ribose....

Hope that helps..

i'm not on any medications. are there drugs i should be taking for this?

i have never had high blood pressure readings before. i don't think that there could have been a period where i had it and didnt know. but then again, who knows.

i'm not on any medications. are there drugs i should be taking for this?

Your cardiologist will put you on anything if its needed.

i weigh about 208. i think i'm under 10 percent bodyfat. at least improvement can happen. i'm just devastated that i have to stop using.

Take it as a wake up call now, be safe. its not worth it, I can tell you that from my experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131