over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doctors prescription for GH?

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My latest cat scan showed that my liver has completely recovered.My surgeon was very happy and said that I can go on with life.He knows that my testosterone level is still very low and he said that it would be fine to get some cream or the patch,but thats not what I want to do.

Im on clomid and have taken hcg and hmg last month,but had to stop because hmg is ridiculously expensive by prescription.So we will see how the clomid works.I would rather have my natural test levels up then go back on any test therapy.

He also suggested that GH would be an option for me.Now, I swore off steroids when I got sick,but am wondering if GH would be a good substitute for me.I have used it before without harm,and the doctor said it will not screw my liver up.

Any thoughts?
Also what is the average cost of GH with a script?My doc mentioned his pharmacist actually compounds his own growth,so it would be cheaper.Did anyone hear of that?I guess he legally buys bulk powder and crimps his own vials.

hmg is available pretty cheap now via certain sponsors.

BALDNAZI said:
My latest cat scan showed that my liver has completely recovered.My surgeon was very happy and said that I can go on with life.He knows that my testosterone level is still very low and he said that it would be fine to get some cream or the patch,but thats not what I want to do.

Im on clomid and have taken hcg and hmg last month,but had to stop because hmg is ridiculously expensive by prescription.So we will see how the clomid works.I would rather have my natural test levels up then go back on any test therapy.

He also suggested that GH would be an option for me.Now, I swore off steroids when I got sick,but am wondering if GH would be a good substitute for me.I have used it before without harm,and the doctor said it will not screw my liver up.

Any thoughts?
Also what is the average cost of GH with a script?My doc mentioned his pharmacist actually compounds his own growth,so it would be cheaper.Did anyone hear of that?I guess he legally buys bulk powder and crimps his own vials.

Go with the Hygetropin. I seriously doubt you will get GH cheaper and as effective. GH sounds like a good substitute to me, as it would help in every way i can think without any adverse effects. As much juice as you stated you were on and for that period of time, i doubt your body is going to regain its full natural production. You should get the cream or the patch bro. Life sux on low test levels.

yea but...

My major concern is not just my test levels but the ability to have kids.Im worried if I supplement with test then I will really be fucked up forever if Im not already.My LH and FSH are almost non existant as is,wouldnt the cream or patch just keep me fucked up?

Your right I was on for a LONG time with few breaks and Im paying for it.The liver rupture I dealt with and Im fine now,but not having kids scares me.

Am I missing something?I really want kids.

BALDNAZI said:
My major concern is not just my test levels but the ability to have kids.Im worried if I supplement with test then I will really be fucked up forever if Im not already.My LH and FSH are almost non existant as is,wouldnt the cream or patch just keep me fucked up?

Your right I was on for a LONG time with few breaks and Im paying for it.The liver rupture I dealt with and Im fine now,but not having kids scares me.

Am I missing something?I really want kids.

get back on the hmg. if you need help finding it just pm me. its very very cheap compared to the pharmacy cost.

HMG

The HMG is good shit Edge,but I feel that its best taken when your ready to have kids since it really shoots up your sperm count.For me to keep taking it now,I believe is wrong since it is just a false signal(like HCG) and it will suppress me even more.I need to get my natural test back somehow.I would be willing to take the script for cream if someone would tell me I could have kids in 2-3 years???

maybe i am wrong here and your doctor would be the best to ask but sperm count and test levels dont always correlate. you can have low test levels and a healthy sperm count and vice versa. i would only consult with your doctor when it comes with this stuff and then use your connections to obtains things you need if insurance or the cost is prohibitive.

Well if your concern is having kids i would stay away from the creme or patch. It can only make matters worse.

BN, this protocol is from Author Rea's book, and it was published in MD some time ago as well. I've never used the compounds exactly as listed, but the drugs listed make sense in terms of their application to restarting testicular function. Post was made by fullybuilt, maybe he had some success with it?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15950

BALDNAZI said:
My doc mentioned his pharmacist actually compounds his own growth,so it would be cheaper.Did anyone hear of that?I guess he legally buys bulk powder and crimps his own vials.

The pharmacist that compounds my test gel also compounds HGH. My problem is I don't have a doc that will write me a script. If yours will, I would go for it. You can always decline if its too costly.

As far as having kids, I would allow your body plenty of time to balance on its own as much as possible and see how that goes. You can always address the problem after you see how you are doing with test recovery. You may not recover as much as you would prefer but you are young and have plenty of time. Having kids will add a new fulfilling facet to your life. It will balance your priorities and give you a sense completeness because its not all about you anymore. (And you will wonder what you used to do with all your time and money :D )

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner