over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Anyone Here Remember Me?

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been around - life has just seemed to take over. For those who remember what happened to my girlfriend (and thanks for the prayers!), she's really starting to come out of the woods.

Before I get into what's been going on with me, if there's any vets out there that remember me and live in the St Paul/Minneapolis area, hit me an email at [email protected].

I was in Pittsburgh for a week last July, for work. I couldn't adjust to the time change - didn't get ANY sleep. After about 4 days, I figured I HAD to get into a gym and workout - BIG mistake. My body was too worn down, and I just choose to ignore it (and I KNOW BETTER). I proceeded to do my normal bench workout and on the 4th rep at 315, tore muscles from my lat all around to my chest.:eek:

The recovery and workouts have been slow! I went into to do ART as soon as I could. It took FOREVER to get back to using what I call a "normal" amount of weight. About 6-weeks ago, I've started using a respectable amount of weight, but still not back to where I was prior to injury.

I went clean a couple of weeks after the injury, slowly going off since I'd probably been "on" (very LOW doses) for about 3 years.

I tried to eat good, and did for the most but did slip quite a bit. I got much softer than I should have. After I was clean for a while, I went in and got a complete physical. Here's what the numbers were:

xcel Normal
Triglycerides 108 <130
Cholesterol-Total 194 <200
HDL - Good Cholesterol 62 >40
LDL - Bad Cholesterol 110.4 <100-130
Cholesterol Ratio 3.13 <4.5

Test levels were normal. HGB - 18.4 and HCT - 53.2. My doc is a triathlete and he was VERY impressed with my numbers. He said my hemocrit (sp) was EXCELLENT (would be suspect from a drug test) and he was jealous of the level :D ;)

My overall weight is now ~180 and I know my BF is in low 7% as I'm really lean. About 4 weeks ago I shed the sweats in the gym and get plenty of stares (finally after feeling like a skinny blimp for so long).

I'll try and get into the board occasionally as I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS - you're like family. I'm doing a TON of training/classes (for work), all around the state -so I've been plenty busy.

Y'all take care!

Hey Xcell...how have You been...? 7%...I guess that means no more cheesesteaks for You...j/k....hope all is well Buddy

Glad you are back, Xcel!

Everyone missed you! Sounds like you are rocking and rolling again. Your gal is doing well?

My dad is doing pretty good too. You are in our prayers, my friend.

hey man glad to see you back...

sorry i missed you last your in July...

just make a trip back to the Burgh soon!

well, well, well

:p Well it's about time, Just spoke with you the other day.....lol Good to see you back. Keep in touch.........

HAHAHAHA, Xcel you have mady day buddy. So good to hear from you here.

Sounds like a rough patch but hey it can only get better. Welcome home bro!

Really gald to see you!:D :D

Good to see you back bro!! Glad everything's starting to turn around for you!! You're a missed man here bro!!

XCEL -

Really great so see you back here! Glad your girlfriend is doing well, you deserve the best! Nothing but the best wishes for you both...

C

WELCOME BACK EXCEL !

I think I remember you :D

You lost me bro, I am a MOD here and have never heard of you. Only joking, Welcome back buddy.:)

Respect.

Glad you made it back on!

Welcome back XCel- I was just thinking about you yesterday as I was reading some old threads of yours- DC Stretching, etc.

I hope you can stay around and share some of your experience and knowledge with us like you used to...

welcome back Xcel, really glad to have u back on here ... and sorry for the injury bro :(

Hey

Its the Asian invasion! Welcome back brother....

Good to see you are doing good and your GF is getting better!

Yeah we need some more asians around here to represent!!!

(I am a quarter asian and Italian so I get to represent both nationalities...lol)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131