advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does "synergy" exist between specific steroids?

I think every compound can be a tool.

People respond differently to different things, and that probably changes with time.

For me, there are a couple compound combos that have stood the test of time:

1. Nandrolone & Methandrostenolone
2. Testosterone & Stanozolol

Psssssst, The truth is (any gear and the appropriate diet and training.):lightbulb:

Here we go again, off looking for magic. lol

CG

i like running deca with winny. im currently running tren and mast e for the first time almost 3 weeks in but have noticed some hardening. im going to be ending with Var and read good things about tren and var stacked

Psssssst, The truth is (any gear and the appropriate diet and training.):lightbulb:

Here we go again, off looking for magic. lol

CG

WHEW!!!

Thank God you didn't tell everyone. With the contest going on and all. When I saw you post I got nervous and thought "man I sure hope a CG doesn't tell them about that super ultra-secret mega mass / rip you to shreds drug combo!"

LOL :D:D:D

I know it's gonna sound crazy - but I am finding that good ole busting my ass in the gym - wearing out the treadmill - all while starving myself - is the true "magic formula" and is working insanely well even for an old fugger !!

To put it in simple terms - they ain't got no secret formula!!!

WHEW!!!

Thank God you didn't tell everyone. With the contest going on and all. When I saw you post I got nervous and thought "man I sure hope a CG doesn't tell them about that super ultra-secret mega mass / rip you to shreds drug combo!"

I know it's gonna sound crazy - but I am finding that good ole busting my ass in the gym - wearing out the treadmill - all while starving myself - is the true "magic formula" and is working insanely well even for an old fugger !!

this is painfully true for most. lol

especially when you have done this for a WHILE a little juice goes a very long way!

I get great results with 150-300mg wk of all the compounds we have mentioned and I have not run more then 600mgs or so total aas in a long time.

time in the gym and diet are the biggest factors.

that said pretty im sure we can all agree that some combos make us look better then others.

Huge Synergy between Winny and Tren. I believe Matt Porter feels the same way.

Test/tren/HGH is the best combo for me for gaining or cutting

Winstrol + Primo :headbang:

For me the most effective cutting cycle

Last edited:
WHEW!!!

For an endo that is probably the real "magic"....every time im shredded and people think I look great im actually fucking starving inside lol

I think alot of guys stop before they ever get there because they feel they are "losing muscle" because the calories have to go so low...the first time I got really shredded I thought the same thing but the truth is I never had as much muscle as I thought I did...and I was running 1 gram tren a week so I doubt any muscle was lost....damn do I wish I was an ecto though lol or a meso for that matter, you lucky bastards:D:D

To me it's not so much if you combine they suddenly make oneanother stronger. It's more they compliment oneanother and add to results in different manners. Moreover, certain aas can help with the side effects of others whilst giving you their own results at the same time. Different aas influence different hormones in the body and if you pick carefully you can use that to your advantage. Then there is the fact many hormones have a saturation dose (different for everyone). I just mean there comes a dose were no added results are observed or perhaps side effects start outweighing the results. I personally find using smaller amounts of different aas can lead to greater overall results whilst minimizing possible side effects. Then comes HGH and peptides and their effect on IGF-1 levels etc which in turn only adds to a cycles results.

There are loads of good combinations and a lot of them fairly obvious due to the known common effects from individual aas. Everyone responds differently though. I will say there are a few aas I sometimes use as compliments to many cycles. They still bring their own results but they definitely add to many cycles. The main one for me would be masteron. Masteron is a great steroid and can be used for a number of reasons and usually only adds to a cycle.
What he said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Elvia is correct...

masterone with ANY test is master of the universe.
and don't fuckin ask me why, and this and that...
either google that shit yourself, or just try it....

its also GREAT with tren.

never do a cycle without masterone.

:cool:

For an endo that is probably the real "magic"....every time im shredded and people think I look great im actually fucking starving inside lol

I think alot of guys stop before they ever get there because they feel they are "losing muscle" because the calories have to go so low...the first time I got really shredded I thought the same thing but the truth is I never had as much muscle as I thought I did...and I was running 1 gram tren a week so I doubt any muscle was lost....damn do I wish I was an ecto though lol or a meso for that matter, you lucky bastards:D:D

I envy the hell out of those cats that can eat anything and when dieting they can "slip" a lil. Not this Martian - no hell no - I am a pure blood and Mars is so much colder than your planet that we are born with an extra layer of fat. ;) and we have to eat much much than humans

I put on a good poker face - but inside I am dying. The other day I was at the office talking to a client and all I could think about was the absolutely miserable void where the contents of my stomach used to be. I was so hungry that I could have eaten the ass end of a menstrauting skunk!

Fine physique it shouldn't matter.. I prefer the prop version but again mast is mast.. My only issue with legit mast is going over 4oo for me is begging for prostate issues.. So 400 is fine for me.. But if I could go higher it would be nice lol..

Thanks, I think I will have to give it a try again some time, not used Mast since I competed about a decade ago.

I remember being at a flex Lewis seminar and he said test tren and deca was really under rated as a combination but was his favorite, he also added that was only when he was in a country where it was legal to take those things and he did not use anything in the land of the free!

definetly a synergy with the right blend of products mixed in. test and d-bol work, deca and primo works, test and winny works but best results won't be had from any of these combos.
always try to mix test with a dht derivative to help with receptor uptake/estrogen control and then a estrogen type derivative like deca or tren for good lean gains. but yes best results come from a test, tren mast blend. if I want to look a little prettier i'll throw in winny with that as it always gives me good lean gains.
but remember this is the icing on your cake, who cares how nice that cake looks when it tastes like shit. nothing beats good hard training with tons of good food and rest before any "majic" cycle is thrown in

Elvia is correct...

masterone with ANY test is master of the universe.
and don't fuckin ask me why, and this and that...
either google that shit yourself, or just try it....

its also GREAT with tren.

never do a cycle without masterone.

:cool:

i heard you say that a few years ago in some thread and i listened.... followed that and it has been my favorite and what i run all the time, test and mast is my fav by far...

i heard you say that a few years ago in some thread and i listened.... followed that and it has been my favorite and what i run all the time, test and mast is my fav by far...

i tried it because you posted a pic and said you had been using it...was obvious you had made alot of progress.

Well shit guys, now I want to try masteron again

Well shit guys, now I want to try masteron again

I hadn't even used Masteron until about 6 months ago. At the recommendation of LK3, it's now a staple, just like Test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear