advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does "synergy" exist between specific steroids?

I shouldn't read this. I want to try mast now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I shouldn't read this. I want to try mast now.

short is better long.......FYI

:cool:

I've went upto .5cc eod with it and i loved it.... 500/week would be incredible...

WHO NEEDS HAIR...?????!!!!!!

My wife and I agree that I'll probably look like a dick with ears if I didn't have hair. So yeah, I suppose another reason to pick a short ester if I'm gonna try it.

My wife and I agree that I'll probably look like a dick with ears if I didn't have hair. So yeah, I suppose another reason to pick a short ester if I'm gonna try it.

PERFECT.....!!!!!!!!

:eek:

I hadn't even used Masteron until about 6 months ago. At the recommendation of LK3, it's now a staple, just like Test.

glad that worked out bro!

mast is surprisingly strong...

I tried to run 400mgs, I think I did for like 10 days before having mental issues. lol

:naughty:

staying under 300 of ANYTHING for safety reasons. lol :D

Great input so far. I had never heard so much praise for Masteron before... I always assumed it was a pre-contest cutting steroid. However, it sounds like it has great benefits to stack with Test, Test + Deca, or Test + Tren. Very interesting.

On a different note....

Is there "synergy" between Dianabol and Anadrol? Using equivalent doses, are the 2 drugs combined any more powerful using than higher doses of each drug separately?

i.e., Which of these would be "best" for gaining mass and strength?:
1) 50mg dbol daily
2) 100mg Adrol daily
3) 25mg Dbol + 50Adrol daily

If synergy exists, it seems like #3 would be the strongest.

Last edited:
It appears you're looking for an absolute. Synergistic effects are unique in it's action. We can't look at synergism without recognition of; permissiveness, potentiation effects, additive effects or antagonism.

Please take the time to look these actions up. You'll be surprised what you can learn :)

I tried to run 400mgs, I think I did for like 10 days before having mental issues. lol

Oh, now you tell me!! LOL! I haven't gone above the 400, but I've been doing the 300 for about 2 weeks, and I'm not a big guy, so it's probably similar in effect to 400mg. I can't be sure, or put my finger on it, but I haven't had much patience lately, very similar to Tren. I am taking Tren also, but the dosage is miniscule.
Thanks btw.

First time reading about negative mental issues from Masteron.
Care to be more specific?

First time reading about negative mental issues from Masteron.
Care to be more specific?

It can increase aggression, anxiety and just make you feel abit "off". Usually I am fine but I remember last time I used mast e at 400mg per week I started feeling more anxious and just off in general. Most people are fine but just use common sense and build up your dose over time. Mast p is best as you can control things better. I recommend daily injections and starting low and building up to approx 70mg per day.

It can increase aggression, anxiety and just make you feel abit "off". Usually I am fine but I remember last time I used mast e at 400mg per week I started feeling more anxious and just off in general. Most people are fine but just use common sense and build up your dose over time. Mast p is best as you can control things better. I recommend daily injections and starting low and building up to approx 70mg per day.

Interesting. Most people seem to get a better sense of well being. Just goes to show how everyone is different.

500 a week.....you wont be disappointed.

I just decided I am going to get some too :D I might as well go for it over the next few months :)

Interesting. Most people seem to get a better sense of well being. Just goes to show how everyone is different.

Are you talking about Masteron???? I have never heard of anyone saying they got a better sense of well being. Loving the effects - absolutely - but never heard anyone say they overall just felt awesome.

I had to skim through thread - so apology if that's not even what you were saying.

Synergism may be too strong of a word. This means 1 + 1 = 3. More likely what we're talking about is just good pairing. If you are going for a specific quality, let's say strength, DHT derivatives may be more effective. Aromatizing steroids such as d-bol would be good for overall size. .. etc.

But like most have said, a moderate amount of gear is all that's needed for most. The compounds used make a small difference, but not much. After that genetics, diet, and training determine the outcome.

Are you talking about Masteron???? I have never heard of anyone saying they got a better sense of well being. Loving the effects - absolutely - but never heard anyone say they overall just felt awesome.

I had to skim through thread - so apology if that's not even what you were saying.

Yes Masteron. I plan on running it soon so I've been reading as much as I can about it recently. Some are adding a bit to their TRT, some are feeling much better including it in their test, tren stack and some just feel better blasting it with test compared to test alone. Perhaps it's dose dependent? Looks like it would be good for cruising...something like 250 test, 200 masteron with no AI.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear