over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doubling HGH dose...big changes

How long do you reccomend taking off before starting back?? What about 10iu 3x a week? And your talking about using about 8-10 iu slin with it correct?

Naturally I have no way of giving you exacts, however I can say 10IU dosed 3x per week will allow for a longer run than would say EOD dose equivalent. The idea here is trying to maintain sensitivity. Results are always best when the body is sensitive to any substance. This is the very reason why the above (pittsburgh) is enjoying his new found results! It's from his recent bump in his dose - he's shocked his body!

Once you plateau, I've found that an approx 3 weeks off is optimal, especially if previously mega-dosing.

In the thread mentioned above (which for some reason has vanished??) slin was mentioned only once. However suffice to say, I try not to make any recommendations regarding it.

I doubled the dose bc I wanted to see what would happen. I've only used HGH once before this and that was 2iu 5 days a week.

I'm going to ride this bulk cycle out and then coast a little over the holidays. I will then start my 14 week diet for my show in the spring. During that time I will either do 10iu EOD or 5iu 5 days week (depending on how I feel)

Don't know what happened to the link/thread. It worked when I posted it. Now I can't even find the thread in the peptide section. Too bad. That thread was golden with info.

123, I do have some of the main points of that post that I can cut and paste here if it's ok with you.

I didn't notice anything in the link that would cause a mod to remove it, so I'm guessing just a tech problem.

If a mod removed it, let me know and I'll drop it.

Maybe the mods just don't like me anymore...
:D

And there's no way in hell I'll repost (my posts) that were in that thread. Way too much infirmation to go over again. However I can tell you the same thing, 10IU's 5x a week - your results will dwindle by approx two months time. There's science behind this statement as well as tried/tested results from users on this board. Myself being one of them.

But do what you want and give it a whirl...don't just take my word for it.

I'm currently upping my dosage from 4iu to 8iu as well.. How do you recomend my shooting schedule should look like? Currently shooting 5/7..

Maybe do that for a month or 2 and then try something else? But I can't up the dose any higher then 8iu's.. 8 is expensive enough..

And I see that here it is custom to shoot the entire dose post work-out.. Nobody does that where I'm from.. That should result in more muscle gain?

Thanks..

123, I do have some of the main points of that post that I can cut and paste here if it's ok with you.

I didn't notice anything in the link that would cause a mod to remove it, so I'm guessing just a tech problem.

If a mod removed it, let me know and I'll drop it.

It's Hawkmoon's fault! As for the thread, yeah - I know approx 25 posts were lost of mine -- mucho info gone. One of the best posts was a lengthy one....though as I said, no way in hell I'll be reposting it.

Sure, by all means - if you have something of interest - repost whatever you want. I know nothing was in that thread that was outside of the board rules.

I'm currently upping my dosage from 4iu to 8iu as well.. How do you recomend my shooting schedule should look like? Currently shooting 5/7..

Honestly there are numerous ways to effectively dose. However based on what I assume you are trying to do (double up for shock?), I highly recommend an EOD schedule with it. Doubling up your dose works great for a time, but your body will also benefit by allowing 24 hours for clearing. There are several reasons why you want to do this, but if you don't mind, we'll skip over them.

For dosing try not to admin at the same time of day. Perhaps, dose early morn on one day, then on your WO day dose either Pre (within 15 min.) or Post WO. Mix it up.

Maybe do that for a month or 2 and then try something else? But I can't up the dose any higher then 8iu's.. 8 is expensive enough..

IMO, no one should be dosing over 8IU's for any lengthy duration. It's OK to do this on periodical blasting runs, however afterwards, you must to come off of the GH for several weeks IF you ever desire to effectively benefit from minimal amounts GH again!

And I see that here it is custom to shoot the entire dose post work-out.. Nobody does that where I'm from.. That should result in more muscle gain?

I don't know where you're from, nor do I know why you've drawn the conclusion everyone on this board doses GH post WO. If you talk with me, you'll find that I tell you to mix up your protocol and never allow a "pattern burn in".

cut and paste of part of a much longer thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCyp

So are you saying I should also start slow and ramp up with the Ghrp6 as well as the GH. For example if I plan to do 8weeks
2weeks 10iu's gh 3x per wee
2weeks 15i's
2weeks 20iu's
2weeks 25iu's?

123cctv
Yes, this is partly what I mean. But as I've tried to point out using myself and even Hawkmoon as examples, I don't think you'll *see* any notable benefits past 1 month 1/2 unless you continue to really ramp up the dosages. 20IU to 25IU is not ramping it up. At minimum, from 20IU you should bump to 30, if not 35 to 40. Of course, this is where it becomes completely impracticable to sustain for many reasons. Right now (my last dose yesterday) was 34IU and as far as I can tell, I believe I'm done (for now). I may try one more ridiculous dose just to see what I can bleed out of this tomorrow, but none the less, my body appears to have peaked.

Again, confusion and even better, shock work best when mega-dosing. I've been calling it, "shock and awe" -- shock your body and you'll be in awe at the results.

Now without getting into a lengthy reply -- suffice it to say large doses cause the body to react and ADAPT faster than it would on small doses. For instance, 4IU ED could be ran for numerous months before pattern burn (adaptation) occurs. However, 10IU ED would cause desensitization to occur in only a month or so. Now bump those doses up to 15 or 20IU -- seems to only be beneficial for a week or so. All in all, while the body can handle dosages this high, it was never intended to and makes the appropriate adjustments if it's forced to, i.e. w/adaptation and desensitization.

So here's where I'm going with this - when you ramp up dosages, attempt to keep the numbers doubling or there about. Also, starting at a lower IU buys you more time on the cycle! Start at a high IU, and you're automatically shortening the effectiveness of your run.

So, you were doing 4IU ED? Then start dosing no higher than 8IU.
8IU (2 weeks)
15IU (2 weeks)
25IU (2 weeks)

Any increase above 25IU will be short lived. Further, I know you want to do a longer run, but I'm stating -- lower dosing offers a longer effective run and higher dosing causes the body to react/adapt faster yielding a shorter effective run. Case in point, even your last week at 25IU may see no results as compared to its first week. Thus, in all actuality, it would be better to do one week only @25IU and another final week of @35IU, but only dosed 2X. With this, you would still use the same IU as before (actually 5IU less), but obtain and sustain results! In fact, check out this proposed illustration:

8IU (3 weeks)
15IU (2 weeks)
25IU (1 week)
35IU (1 week 2x)

This gives you an effective 7 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTrlx

Have any ideas about IFBB pro's rHGH protocol 123? Do they bother(or actually know) to prevent adaptation to rHGH, considering they should be running a high dose of it. (as i assume)...

123cctv
OK, now comes the frustration. This is all to classic IMO. Mega dosing w/IFBB'ers has become a matter of necessity. However NOT because it's an appropriate method, instead because they're a victim of their own doing!

It's sad, but I'm not surprised at the ignorance (not stupidity) of many regarding these issues. For instance, is anyone on this board, other than Dat or myself, discussing Desensitization or Adaptation? If so, I personally haven't seen it. I can remember talking w/Dat briefly about desensitization in PM's about 6 months ago re: GHRP-6. We talked a little about "rotation", but not much more. None the less, desensitization was nothing new to him (then), yet it seems it's new to people here (now) on these boards?!?

Dat has more studies under his belt than I do, but I also remember seeing him mention insulin resistance w/prolonged usage of synthetic GH and was just another reason why GH secretagogues held additional appeal. Now I am unsure which studies he referred to, none the less, I remember years ago this was the main concern during studies, i.e. insulin resistance w/prolonged use!

So back to the question -- "Do they bother (or actually know) to prevent adaptation to rHGH" Good question! As I said, who's talking about adaptation? Who's talking about "insulin resistance w/prolonged use??" My thoughts are (for some), as an example: Joe told Gus to use GH because it's what all the Pro's use! Gus liked the idea because not only is that true (all the pro's do use it) but he noted it had the word, "Growth" in it!!

Then there's other types who know SOME of the science behind it. Take this thread for example:
Am I Not Using GH/Slin Properly?
It received 700 VIEWS!

The man (Brother Iron) is doing everything right except for ONE thing. If he were to eliminate that one thing anyone partially human would have gained based on that regimen and WO schedule alone. But not him?!? Of course, everyone had a different opinion. Mine was - STOP the 12IU ED! His reply was from Dat's thread to which he extrapolated from it what he wanted. He replied, "Can you explain why please? Based off of DATs guide 12 IU allows for year round use but 16+ you need time off?"

Now I don't know what post he's referring to, but it's my guess Dat wasn't referring to rhGH, yet rather GH releasers/secretagogues. Further, even IF Dat was referring to rhGH, then the man needs to consider other posts that Dat has written which address other matters, such as "prolonged usage" which I know I've seen Dat's comment about (somewhere). The idea here is to combine one post with another and so on and in the end, you'll have a book with an overview of the entire subject. No matter, Brother Iron has the fix - bump to 40IU ED. Ugh!! Diabetes - here he comes!

So Gus uses GH for a while, he's told to dose as high as sides permit him to. Months later he plateau's not understanding why?? Joe tells Gus, you need to use more GH! So Gus does -- just as everyone else does. Well it works for a while and then nothing....so more GH? Why not! It again works for a while and then another plateau. By now, GH not only becomes very expensive, but requires LARGE amounts for him to grow. The man's done it to himself, never really understanding what's happened. The man's body is in the area of desensitization and virtually dose dependant for any growth whatsoever. GH antibodies, in more than sufficient numbers are swimming around waiting for the next supposed mass intrusion. Unless the man makes some changes, mega dosing is the only way he'll ever grow dosing GH.

And like others who plateau, their off to try to find the next best thing they can implement into their regimen. Problem is, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHY THEY'VE PEAKED?? Did the GH go bad? Doubtful. Did they change up their diet? WO schedule? Probably not! If nothings changed, then what the hell has??? I too peaked and couldn't figure out what was going on! I even began to experience a reversal. Now figure this -- if I KNEW much of what I'm trying to convey here and was still stumped then, is it too far fetched to believe others (who probably don't know ALL they should) are stumped as well, not knowing proper methods to counter these issues?

Again, with the exception of Dat, I'm the only guy here saying, with continued usage you MUST:
Mix it up.
Change up - Rotation (different from mix it up).
Confuse the body.
Shock is necessary w/Mega dosing.
Clear and Prime.

The people who follow the above, will grow far faster than those who don't!

In fact, if I had my way and readers here had numerous substances for growth, I'd personally say, change up your regimen entirely every 3 weeks or somethnig to this effect! That means, if you use GH releasers/secretagogues, use them for approx 3 weeks. Then change up to something else, say rhGH for approx 3 weeks. Then try mixing them up together for 3 weeks. If you can, include IGF-1, MGF, Test and even Slin (if you're OK and careful w/it) in the mix or used entirely on an OFF week. MIX IT UP, CHANGE UP and CONFUSE! Dose low at the beginning w/an increase towards the end, but NOT mega dosing! Hopeully you get the idea - this would keep your body guessing and freshly primed!

I could give stories, but this has already been too long and I HATE writing! I'm out to help.

Remember one thing - newly introduced substances yield the best results at the beginning of any administration. That's because the body is empty and primed, w/no adaptation set in (yet). Changing up every 3 weeks allows for clearing and priming from one substance to another, i.e. Rotation!

Bottom line - BB'ers do it to themselves. Mega Dosing is not *required* for substantial growth unless they've desensitized themselves enough that it is.

Honestly there are numerous ways to effectively dose. However based on what I assume you are trying to do (double up for shock?), I highly recommend an EOD schedule with it. Doubling up your dose works great for a time, but your body will also benefit by allowing 24 hours for clearing. There are several reasons why you want to do this, but if you don't mind, we'll skip over them.

For dosing try not to admin at the same time of day. Perhaps, dose early morn on one day, then on your WO day dose either Pre (within 15 min.) or Post WO. Mix it up.

IMO, no one should be dosing over 8IU's for any lengthy duration. It's OK to do this on periodical blasting runs, however afterwards, you must to come off of the GH for several weeks IF you ever desire to effectively benefit from minimal amounts GH again!

I don't know where you're from, nor do I know why you've drawn the conclusion everyone on this board doses GH post WO. If you talk with me, you'll find that I tell you to mix up your protocol and never allow a "pattern burn in".

Thanks bro!

So you say 16iu's eod? Or try 8iu's 5/7 first? How long max? And then stop for a few weeks or continue on a low dose?

If you stop using gh.. Doesn't it take a whille before your IGF levels are up when you start using again?

Dosing time also depends on my work.. I work irregular hours..

The shock aproach also is'nt known here.. I'm from Holland..

Sorry for al the questions..

Thanks in advance..

Also witefall thank you.. I have to go to sleep so will read your post first thing tomorrow..

123 bro i think mixing it up is a good idea even though i am not practitioner. I am going to double my dose and do EOD instead of Ed.

How would you guys shoot 8iu all at once and when? i was thinking of spliting it up PWO and before bed.

SB

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT :headbang:

Welcome. Stuff is just too expensive to waste or chase your tail (if you live in a country where it is legal to do so).

If you have the time, "camp out" in the peptide section and just read everything Dat and 123 have in there. Crazy amount of free info with ridiculous amounts of studies. Can find the answer to just about anything.

Last edited:
So you say 16iu's eod? Or try 8iu's 5/7 first? How long max? And then stop for a few weeks or continue on a low dose?

You're asking quite a few questions. And the problem is in order to properly answer you, I need to know more about the length of your previous research, how long have you been doing 8IU ED? All at once or split? Are you wanting to mega-dose or...?? In essense, what are you trying to do?

If you stop using gh.. Doesn't it take a whille before your IGF levels are up when you start using again?

Nope.

The shock aproach also is'nt known here.. I'm from Holland..

Shock is only necessary when mega-dosing, due to the extreme (excessive) and even abnormal amounts of GH the body is attempting to deal with. And because it WILL adapt to the excessive amount of GH poured into your system, shock and even confusion are necessary to progress after a period of time.

I think in that lost thread above, there was a post where I addressed GH anit-bodies occurring in studies where participants developed them at 6 months time via normal dosing...

123 bro i think mixing it up is a good idea even though i am not practitioner. I am going to double my dose and do EOD instead of Ed.

How would you guys shoot 8iu all at once and when? i was thinking of spliting it up PWO and before bed.

SB

I've said this over and over again (not that you are aware of this, or I'd not bother with this) - mix up your protocol! :) The idea here is you want to confuse your body, thereby avoiding any pattern burn in. The more you do this, the more effective your results will be. For instance, if utilizing 8IU EOD, then perhaps one day dose 4IU in the morn, then 4 in the eve. The next time dose 5IU in the morn and 3 in the eve. Then revert back to the former. Then the following give 6IU a whirl and 2IU in the eve. Then completely reverse it again (2IU in morn & 6IU in eve). Mix it up between morn, PWO and eve even - 2IU, 4IU and 2IU. Then another day admin all 8IU at once and take two days off. Does this make sense?

These were merely examples - not to be followed verbatim (though you could). The point here is simply to mix up your protocol to keep your dosing effective. The better you mix up your protocol, the better the results. I should point out, the above is unrelated to blasting (mega-dosing).

By the way - thanks witefall for reposting some of that info! :)

Last edited:
I've said this over and over again (not that you are aware of this, or I'd not bother with this) - mix up your protocol! :) The idea here is you want to confuse your body, thereby avoiding any pattern burn in. The more you do this, the more effective your results will be. For instance, if utilizing 8IU EOD, then perhaps one day dose 4IU in the morn, then 4 in the eve. The next time dose 5IU in the morn and 3 in the eve. Then revert back to the former. Then the following give 6IU a whirl and 2IU in the eve. Then completely reverse it again (2IU in morn & 6IU in eve). Mix it up between morn, PWO and eve even - 2IU, 4IU and 2IU. Then another day admin all 8IU at once and take two days off. Does this make sense?

These were merely examples - not to be followed verbatim (though you could). The point here is simply to mix up your protocol to keep your dosing effective. The better you mix up your protocol, the better the results. I should point out, the above is unrelated to blasting (mega-dosing).

By the way - thanks witefall for reposting some of that info! :)

yea bro thanks thats what i am going to do.

SB

123 Do you believe that this type of protocol should be used with AS's also?

You're asking quite a few questions. And the problem is in order to properly answer you, I need to know more about the length of your previous research, how long have you been doing 8IU ED? All at once or split? Are you wanting to mega-dose or...?? In essense, what are you trying to do?

Nope.

Shock is only necessary when mega-dosing, due to the extreme (excessive) and even abnormal amounts of GH the body is attempting to deal with. And because it WILL adapt to the excessive amount of GH poured into your system, shock and even confusion are necessary to progress after a period of time.

I think in that lost thread above, there was a post where I addressed GH anit-bodies occurring in studies where participants developed them at 6 months time via normal dosing...

I've been using gh since april.. 4iu's 5/7 in 2 doses.. During cutting I've used 2iu's 6weeks long till end off august..

Now since this week at 8iu's split into 2 doses.. I just want a new try.. Curious of the difference between 4 and 8iu.. And looking for more growth ofcourse..

I've read about the gh anti bodies.. I'm wondering now what would be a better aproach.. 8iu 5/7.. split dosages, one dose post wo.. or 16iu's eod, split or one dose.. Or try 8iu eod for a while and then take a higher dose.. I'll be sure to mix it up as you say..

Sorry about the hassel.. I'm learning alot on this board..

Thanks for the help bro..

By the way.. I've just turned 24, 1,90m (6,23feet) 109kg (240lbs) 13-14% bf

Last edited:
2 weeks into 10iu EOD and its hard to even make a fist. Lots of numbness during sleep. May have to back off on dosing if it get worse.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws