over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Down memory lane

As a younger guy(30) reading these types of threads are gold, reading what some of you did/experienced is great...what a time lol!

I have a request for the veterans though....I’d like more of these “old times” threads posted. Thanks 😜

Here's a flash back...Duchaine phone call interview from way back (along with one of his issues of the Dirty Dieting Newsletter): **broken link removed**

Here's a flash back...Duchaine phone call interview from way back (along with one of his issues of the Dirty Dieting Newsletter): **broken link removed**

this is awesome K1 Thanks a lot!

Nice! I had the Anabolic Reference Guide by Bill Phillips and would literally read it everyday over and over again. I'm pretty sure it's up in my attic still...unless the wife tossed it lol
Anybody catch this today on the CNN home page about Bill Phillips! Damn, have to feel for the man!

I used to have a bag of empty vials and bottles. Stuff from the 80's and 90's. I just had them as souvenirs..LOL! I had the Syntex bottle, Rugby Test, Lemon Test, Deca, Searle Anavar bottles 2.5mg, Sust Pre-Loads, Finajet, Finaject, and on and on. I threw it all away about 7 or 8 years ago. I should have taken some pictures. Everything was Pharma except the Lemon products. They were real but under dosed.
May i ask you how much var were you taking when you had that Searle? Since it was only 2.5mgs
I was cleaning out personal shit out of my shed yesterday and found these:
I always wanted to get that ultimate dieting hand book, [was a huge Duchain fan] i was never able to find it

Anybody catch this today on the CNN home page about Bill Phillips! Damn, have to feel for the man!

May i ask you how much var were you taking when you had that Searle? Since it was only 2.5mgs

I always wanted to get that ultimate dieting hand book, [was a huge Duchain fan] i was never able to find it

15 pills a day. It was expensive! Luckily it was cost prohibitive to keep using it considering what we know now about it tanking HDL.

15 pills a day. It was expensive! Luckily it was cost prohibitive to keep using it considering what we know now about it tanking HDL.
And what did you think about that dose? I'm curious because a few years ago everyone was talking about using 80 to a 100mgs which i think is crazy.
I never tried var, but i never needed to use more than 20mgs of d-bol, thank God for that!

Bill Philips, also known as BP and often called "Butt Plug" on the usenet, what a tool.

And what did you think about that dose? I'm curious because a few years ago everyone was talking about using 80 to a 100mgs which i think is crazy.
I never tried var, but i never needed to use more than 20mgs of d-bol, thank God for that!

It was a pretty basic cycle for 1988. I used it with Test Enanthate 600mg and Deca 400mg. I was 19 and it worked great.

To me all the people who don't have the genetics or expect too much too soon think you need 80 to 100mg of Var. With those doses of Var HDL will be zero in no time!!

GNC_Pro 019.jpg

GNC Pro 2003...I think.

i reember talking to dan way back and big kiwi rest in peace justin so far we have come

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131