advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

drop test prop 7 days out, 3 days out, or run it through?

cromespider

Registered
Show on the 19th so about 10 days out stoped GH 2 weeks out and lost the bloated gut and about 2 lbs of water
What i am running right now
150mg prop EOD
100mg Tren E EOD
100mg Masteron EOD
60mg Halo ED
150mg Winny ED
25mg aromisin ED

Almost 10 years of cycling experence but first show ever

Should i drop the test prop on sat wich would be 7 days out or on wed wich would be 3 days out from show can i have your own personal experiences, or hell even run it all the way up to the show, First show i have ever done super heavy at 260 this morning at i would say between 5 and 6% but i am also 6'6 thanks guys

Show on the 19th so about 10 days out stoped GH 2 weeks out and lost the bloated gut and about 2 lbs of water
150mg prop EOD
100mg Tren E EOD
100mg Masteron EOD
60mg Halo ED
150mg Winny ED
25mg aromisin ED

Should i drop the test prop on sat wich would be 7 days out or on wed wich would be 3 days out from show can i have your own personal experiences, or hell even run it all the way up to the show, First show i have ever done super heavy at 260 this morning at i would say between 5 and 6% but i am also 6'6 thanks guys

2 weeks out drop prop
10 days out drop tren
2 weeks out increase mast 100mgs ed
Provirion 50/75/100/150mgs last 4 weeks
winny 50/50/50/50/75/100mgs last 6 weeks
halo20/20/30 last 3 weeks

so final week will be halo,winny, mast, proviron and exmestane. u will be grainy and hard if ur condition is right

I have now "show" experience, but I dont understand why you would drop the tren. If anything, drop test, and up the tren and up the mast.

Drop the tren because it will leave a small layer of water on your baody but by upping the mast to 100mgs a day and keeping the dht orals in there u will be dry and peeled. There is no real reason for the tren to be in there the last ten days. This protocol has worked tima and time again for many people. Just try it and u will understand

cromespider I see by your OP your tren is Enanthate. In this case yes I'd drop it soon. Looks like your show is 9 days from now. If you were on tren ace I could see you running up till 3-5 days out. In your case I'd stop now. Prop last shot 5-7 days out. Mast will be fine all the way. Aromasin can even be doubled the final week.

150mg prop EOD
100mg Tren E EOD
100mg Masteron EOD
60mg Halo ED
150mg Winny ED
25mg aromisin ED

Drop the prop at 6-7 days out. If it was tren a I would drop that and the mast the wednesday before the show. Keep the orals in all the way up to the show

I'd say it all depends on how You look...how much water are You holdin? I know guys that don't drop it and I know guys that drop it as far as 2 wks out

Not very much at all i will take a pict and post it in the am

I have some old old Uni-vet Materon enough to get me through but i have heard some diffrent things about it i dont want it to be deca or test and really fuck me up the last week beacuse my other mast is a mast tren blend 100mg tren e and 100 mast p per ML

Not very much at all i will take a pict and post it in the am

I have some old old Uni-vet Materon enough to get me through but i have heard some diffrent things about it i dont want it to be deca or test and really fuck me up the last week beacuse my other mast is a mast tren blend 100mg tren e and 100 mast p per M

drop ur injectables, keep ur orals. adjust ur AI depending on ur body, usually ur AI should be a bit higher the last week.

good luck

Drop the prop at 6-7 days out. If it was tren a I would drop that and the mast the wednesday before the show. Keep the orals in all the way up to the show

I would listen to this guy.

This is the way I would do it. The only reason I even drop tren the wednesday before the show is to eliminate the chance of lumps from spot injects, which tren gives me quite frequently.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131