over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating For Size

Liek I said before......big guys eat a lot of calories BECAUSE they have a lot of muscle.....they do not have alot of muscle BECAUSE they ate a lot of calories. Does that answer?
makes sense but what about people who have troubvle gaining weight to put on muscle? i'm talking ecto-mesos that make very good bodybuilders once they put on the mass.

Great thread... still make sme think I wish real pics were atached to avatars. I see pics then see comments or a posted cycle and know somethings missing then...

Lol

Liek I said before......big guys eat a lot of calories BECAUSE they have a lot of muscle.....they do not have alot of muscle BECAUSE they ate a lot of calories. Does that answer?

"If you want to get to XXX pounds you have to eat like XXX pounder and do cardio"

So this statement is wrong?

"If you want to get to XXX pounds you have to eat like XXX pounder and do cardio"

So this statement is wrong?

Based on what Phil is saying throughout this thread, and from what he has been teaching me, yes...this statement is incorrect.

But then again, are you looking for "quality" gains, or getting huge for the sake of getting huge.

I used to be in the "see it, grab it, eat it camp, and paid a price for it, with higher levels of bodyfat that is now coming off. Yes, that was with cardio, and my junk food levels were still rather low. Just lots of red meat, chicken, protein shakes, and my carb sources were rice, potatoes etc. However, my consumption/intake was high, eating even when I wasn't hungry.

I did get to 280 with a bf level around 18% and said enough is enough. I then started cutting back...and after a little while hired Phil which has been amazing...no I'm not pimping his services...just stating a fact.

I wish I would've had Phil in my camp over the last few years...my body comp would be a whole lot different, and much healthier.

There is a difference...and it is vast.

When you chisel a sculpture, do you start with a small rock and slowly glue rocks onto it and smooth them and shape them over a long period of time, or do you start with a HUGE one and chisel it down to the perfect shape that you want? It takes 4 months or so of disciplined dieting to come down from 15% or so to contest shape. It takes years to build the quality mass needed. Something I've noticed in all these threads is the fact that the guys that eat when they're hungry and a guy like me who supposedly eats like clockwork, we're all eating during the same times, every 2 to 3 hours.

I've done both these scenarios over the years and I hit my genetic potential years ago. Since then I've tried the massive calorie thing coupled with good heavy intense training and all i got out of the deal was tight pants. I have done caliper tests in order to verify absolutely no muscle gain whatsoever. it sucks too, cramming down food combined with not liking the way I was looking. remember fat accumulates all over the body, don't mistake larger tape measurements on things like biceps/quads as muscle gain when it could vary well be fat only. Phil's opinion on this one needs to be heeded wisely i think.

Wow this is a great thread! Tons of information! Thanks guys. I usually only eat when I am hungry and that works out to about every 2-3 hours. The worse thing I may eat offseason is homemade burger with less than 13% fat on 100% whole wheat bun(no high fructose corn syrup)with ketchup and onions. I never eat junk. Getting too fat will raise your estrogen. What is anabolic about that?

Wow this is a great thread! Tons of information! Thanks guys. I usually only eat when I am hungry and that works out to about every 2-3 hours. The worse thing I may eat offseason is homemade burger with less than 13% fat on 100% whole wheat bun(no high fructose corn syrup)with ketchup and onions. I never eat junk. Getting too fat will raise your estrogen. What is anabolic about that?

Nothing at all.
which is why its not about getting too fat.
you are controlling your body fat levels through cardio, carb cut offs, how meals are set up, etc.

Nothing at all.
you are controlling your body fat levels through cardio, carb cut offs, how meals are set up, etc.

IM bewildered how everyone seems to skip over that part ....

Nothing at all.

I wasn't overlooking this part. My post was directed mainly to the chubby guy that likes to argue with pro bodybuilders, that posted several times during the first half of the thread.

Last edited:
I wasn't overlooking this part. My post was directed mainly to the chubby guy that likes to argue with pro bodybuilders, that posted several times during the first half of the thread.

no need to call anyone out bro.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner