over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emric's dosing schedule

Thanks. Good advice! My goal is to improve my health, I will not be running large doses ever again.

Emeric do you still suggest the ECDY/Humanofort product? I for one have used the ECDY 99% pure form and love the feeling on have while taking it. I was wondering your thoughts of the product.

Emeric, you said to use tribulus as well, but only from the leaves of the plant. What is a good source for this? Thanks. Or should I just grow my own trib.

Gonna give this a good bump due to finally getting around to trying this schedule with my TRT. I am doing 50mg 3x week on training days and am making gains and have restored my libido(was actually getting worse with a higher dose.) My lifts all continue to go up and I no longer look like a water balloon. Thanks Emeric for the good ideas.

Would this protocol give someone who had messed up and done too much gear in the past a chance at recovery of their hpta at all?

I am just shocked that all of you do so well on such small doses. I made so many mistakes in my life and done so much gear to not look half as good as most of you.

Not sure about HPTA recovery but this would allow you to have healthy levels of test so quality of life could be high.

Would this protocol give someone who had messed up and done too much gear in the past a chance at recovery of their hpta at all?

I am just shocked that all of you do so well on such small doses. I made so many mistakes in my life and done so much gear to not look half as good as most of you.

You really should see an endocrinologist because if you aren't just temporarily shut down but could be permanently shutdown.This would qaulify you for HRT which would help you feel better and be good for your health .

I don't know what you have done or if you are permanently shut down? but,if you are using HRT or low doses this is a fantastic protocal and makes those smaller doses or hrt more effective with less estro conversion.

Emeric is very smart and knows his stuff.He has an incredible physique and advocates and has only used low doses.

You really should see an endocrinologist because if you aren't just temporarily shut down but could be permanently shutdown.This would qaulify you for HRT which would help you feel better and be good for your health .

I don't know what you have done or if you are permanently shut down? but,if you are using HRT or low doses this is a fantastic protocal and makes those smaller doses or hrt more effective with less estro conversion.

Emeric is very smart and knows his stuff.He has an incredible physique and advocates and has only used low doses.

I was dumb and stayed on test for up to 4 years in a row when I was in my early 20's and then after that ran a number of long cycles. I am confident I ruined my hpta and I never achieved half of the results most of you get off small doses and shorter cycles

emeric, is the labrada product "humanagrowth" their humanofort replacement, and is it of adequate quality, or do you recommend a different one instead?

Bumping this up from last year as it discussed Emeric's suggested low dose for gains protocol which was brought up in my thread discussing lowest dosing for gains "getting more out of less"...seeking the more detailed post that is evidently older but this is all i have come up with so far...

Humanofort

Where can I get this now? I am in the UK so shipping needs to be considered. Most places I have tried want alot for shipping. Thanks

low dose protocol

Bumping this up from last year as it discussed Emeric's suggested low dose for gains protocol which was brought up in my thread discussing lowest dosing for gains "getting more out of less"...seeking the more detailed post that is evidently older but this is all i have come up with so far...

For the last 6 week I been experimenting with every day injections, one day 20mg (10mg x per day) and one day 10mg (once only), so far I just love the filing and my blood work results are fantastic. I dont recommend this to anybody I am just sharing my experiment with you guys.

For the last 6 week I been experimenting with every day injections, one day 20mg (10mg x per day) and one day 10mg (once only), so far I just love the filing and my blood work results are fantastic. I dont recommend this to anybody I am just sharing my experiment with you guys.

Thanks Emeric! I'd rather not do ED sticks...I think going from once a week 250-300mg to twice a week 125-150mg was noticeably better...so hope that going to 100mg 3x a week is even better!

Where can I get this now? I am in the UK so shipping needs to be considered. Most places I have tried want alot for shipping. Thanks

Elvia - did you manage to find it anywhere that would ship? im also in the UK and im struggling to find it anywhere at a reasonable price!?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity