over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EPHEDRINE HCL

True but negligible.

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Duchaine used to say the sulfate is easier to assimilate. I think he was thinking of the size of the HCL crystals when to compared to SO4. Which is not an issue in modern drug manufacturing. For all practical purposes they are identical.

Great info on ECA. Run a google I'm sure you can find something comparable.

hmm, so there are no suppliers of ephedrine? Got my hands on some 50mg Arson once-that stuff was awesome!

But I don't seem to like it as well as Primatene, and it tends to make me sick and lethargic if taken too close to my workout.

It may have Guafinisan(sp) in it and that may cause you to get sick. If i take musinex i'll blow chuncks in about 30 min cause of it.

Alot of broncial drugs have that in it as well to help clear any mucus

You got PM, bro.

I pulled a quote from another board

"Federal law (The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005) says you can legally purchase up to 7.5 grams of ephedrine a month via mail order (9.0 grams a month total). So if you order 8mg pills from Canada, you you legally purchase (over) 900 pills a month. At 3-pills a day, that's a 10-month supply."

With this in mind "an acquaintence" ordered from a Canadian company who had good reviews and prices.
Said person received PURE ephedrine with no BS like the crap added into the cold pills.
The report is that it feels clean and are very effective.
Canada restricts the doses to 8mg but its not a problem with the pricing and this snipit I posted above.

War

Last edited:
You've got pm, bro.

the walgreens version or generic version of bronkaid contain Ephedrine hcl no sulfate,

but the only difference from sulfate and hcl is that when gets broken down in the body the vessel that transports the E is either hydrocholride or sulfate but my pharmacist friend said that they both are equally effective just different transport vessels

the walgreens version or generic version of bronkaid contain Ephedrine hcl no sulfate,

but the only difference from sulfate and hcl is that when gets broken down in the body the vessel that transports the E is either hydrocholride or sulfate but my pharmacist friend said that they both are equally effective just different transport vessels

It still has this in it though right? "Guafinisan"

That stuff makes me sickly.

War

Theres a couple of place from Canada that ship here. Never had a problem. Came pretty fast too.

I have been looking to get my hands on some of this too; especially since I've been using T-Rex - a product that many consider to be a pretty *powerful energy product (*for OTC) - TO GET TO SLEEP! :confused:

wardog50 - this Canadian source you speak of seems to be the real deal; would you be able to PM me?

FIRE0808 - you also seem to know some sources as well.

Any PM's/info would be much appreciated, especially for pure ephedrine hcl (i.e. w/o the Guafinisan)!

pure ephedrine HCL is very hard to come by.

besides, guaifinesin isn't shit to worry about, nor is sulfate vs hcl. just get bronkaid.

I have been looking to get my hands on some of this too; especially since I've been using T-Rex - a product that many consider to be a pretty *powerful energy product (*for OTC) - TO GET TO SLEEP! :confused:

wardog50 - this Canadian source you speak of seems to be the real deal; would you be able to PM me?

FIRE0808 - you also seem to know some sources as well.

Any PM's/info would be much appreciated, especially for pure ephedrine hcl (i.e. w/o the Guafinisan)!

Ephedrine by itself i dont have sources, bro. Looking around now. Fat burners that has Ephedrine in it, yes.

Fat burners that has Ephedrine in it, yes.

That would be of interest too! As long as it: 1) doesn't have Guafinisan; and 2) isn't the newer "fake" ephedra that many supplement companies are using and claim is as good as the old stuff

You got PM bro. Let me know what you think ya.

Me and ECA stack don't mix... Especially on squat day... Thought I was gonna have a heart attack! Never again for me!

I used to love vasopro's maybe I should look into those OTC bronkaid's or whatever...been a while

Any progress finding a good place to order Ephedra from? Sucks its hard to get even tho its legal... I guess people make methamphetamine with it :mad: looks like nine grams is the limit here in Oregon... that would last me awhile.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws