Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Chuck999

Equigen gh
I know this has been discussed before, and I've read the previous threads several times. Also done some searchng on other sites about it, as well as in the Bresagen (mfg) website. It seems like most everybody who has actually used this stuff likes it, except for the occasional problem of soreness and irratation at injection site. However everybody who has just read about it is down on it. Obvious question is the fact that it is supposed to be a "species specific" gh, however from reports from guys who have actually used it seems to work very well with "humans". Anybody who has actually used this stuff can shed a little more light on it? One specific question is can you mix it with bacterio injectble sterile water, as opposed to just plain sterile water? In the old threads there was some indication that you shouldn't but the companies website technical date section just says the gh powder does not contain an anti-microbial agent, but nothing against using bacterio water to mix it with. This would certainly make it last a lot longer. Anyway, any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Not to beat a dead horse (I know thats pretty bad!), but still trying to figure this stuff out. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-16-2002 09:17 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

The package insert for Equigen says to use sterile water only and not to use BA water. They say the BA water could degrade the GH.

04-16-2002 09:59 AM

MikeS

I have sent correspondance to Bresagen (the company that makes the gh) asking if bacterio water can be used; Hope to get an explaination if they say sterile water only.

04-16-2002 08:28 PM

CasperMilktoast

Chuck, my partner and myself have just started our second cycle that includes Equigen. First cycle results were very nice.

We are both experienced users (10+years) so when we suddenly get 15-20 lb gains it has to be something out of the norm......

Equigen caused (in both of us) the classical symptoms of tingling hands/feet, swelling wrists/ankles etc.

After all the warnings, another 'acquaintance" decided to mix one of his bottles with Bacteriostatic water.........big mistake.

First, both he and the fellow splitting the bottle with got HUGE red lumps around the injection sites and within 8 days the GH was VERY cloudy.

I have always used sterile water and have even "stretched" a bottle over four weeks and it was still crystal clear..........

04-17-2002 01:08 AM

FRKNHUGE
Future Junior Natl Powerlifting Champ

im goin thru the same thing with my kit
i dont mind tho, they r sore, but no biggie
its workin like a frkn charm

frk

04-17-2002 01:23 AM

Chuck999

Thanks for the help, Casper and Frkn! Guess will definitely stay away form the bacteio water based on what you said. Also, more info on fact that it works,and you apparently won't fall over dead like some people say! Any tips on about how long it will last once its mixed (of course w/o the bacterio water)? Plan on doing about 20ius 5-6 days, 10 days off, and then another 20 for 5-6 days until gone. This should work out to about 21 or so days it will need to stay good. Can see it would help to share some with a buddy (Got the 70mg vials). Have buddy doing it at the same time, but we don't live in same city. If we can each just get about 3 weeks out of a vial, should be alright.

04-17-2002 05:39 AM

MikeS

Well Chuck, who is your cool friend doing the same cycle? LOL...
All the answers are there! Casper says it goes 4wks without clouding (the definate sign it has gone bad). That is great. And the side effects he mentions-all are classic signs of real gh. So here is what we have-the gh is good (as I expected, but I was wondering if it caused those classic sides, hadnt heard that mentioned yet); and that use ONLY sterile water and that can last as much as 4wks. Im still waiting on reply from Bresagen, but Im thinking we have our answers now. BigA was right all along -not that I ever would doubt that!

04-17-2002 07:36 AM

MikeS

CASPER -
Hey bro-what was your gh cycle like when you did the equigen and got those gains you described? Not the whole 9 yards, just briefly, - gh doses, and accessory meds used (T3/slin...). Thanks dude!

04-17-2002 09:13 AM

CasperMilktoast

My Equigen Cycle
Greetings MikeS.

I started my first ever GH cycle last September 1st. I used 10iu's/day, 5days on and 2 days off, so a 210iu bottle lasted my partner and myself exactly two weeks.

My anabolic therapy included 30mg (IP) anavar/day for the first 4 weeks, 400mg Equipoise/week, 600mg Propionate/week. The entire cycle was for 12 weeks.

I used no T3 or Insulin (my partner used 10iu's of insulin post workout).

I began the cycle @ 258 lbs, and finished at 283 lbs. My partner began at 222 lbs and finished at 243 lbs. Minimum BF was gained probably due to the GH and low water retention from the selected anabolics.

i just started my spring cycle using 7iu's/day GH, 50mg Winstrol/day, 75mg of both Prop and Tren/day.

We'll see how this cycle works out - I'm trying to strip some BF off this time.............

Casper

04-18-2002 10:18 PM

mikelittoris

after you stop gh, how long does it take for the hand tingling...to go away?mine is still AWFUL after 2 weeks of no gh

04-19-2002 05:20 AM

MikeS

Thanks Casper. Im still toying with the idea of wheather to stay on ED - or go on 5-6 days, off 10-14 days, on 5-6days. I thing I'll do both! I have several bottles so I can do each way. Boy Id like to get gains like you did! Ill be using metformin and slight amounts of T3 (about 25mcg EOD-Im real sensitive to it and wont gain weight if I use 25mch ED). And actually they say gh should be done with T3, but I wonder why. It burns fat on its own, indicating that your metabolism is spkied already. So how can it
be lowering T3 levels and you are still losing fat? I discussed this with Dan Duchaine, and that was his word on it-makes sense!
Im not new to gh, have done it a couple times. Mikelittoris-the carpel shit DOES go away, give it 3-4wks.

04-19-2002 07:55 PM

heavy squat

ANyone know why it is bad to use BA water wiht Bresa but ok for everyone that uses it for serostim.??? Or shoud we all be using Sterile water with our Serostim. I always though serono said no BA water just so the GH would decomp quicker and we have to buy more????

04-23-2002 08:28 AM

MikeS

Hey bros-

Heres the reply to my questions to the Bresagen reps,
who make the equigen. Not really a definative answer,
but with all this Id stick with Sterile water only (as
BigA said about 2months ago!).

Dear Mike,
Sorry for the delay in reply - I have been overseas.
While I am not familiar with bacteriostatic water myself, I would assume it has some compound in it to make it bacteriostatic & therefore I would not advise using it to reconstitute EquiGen, as this may interact with the somatotropin protein in some way, potentially reducing activity &/or causing irritation on injection.
All EquiGen trials, studies etc. have been done with product reconstituted with water for injection only (not saline, not anything else) so I would not be comfortable in recommending its reconstitution with anything else. I hope this answers your query satisfactorily.

Kind regards,
Edwina.

Dr. Edwina Lamkin B.Sc., B.V.M.S.
Veterinary Product Manager
BresaGen Limited
Phone : + 61 8 8234 2660
Fax : + 61 8 8234 6268
E-mail : [email protected]

04-24-2002 02:38 AM

big b

Be Careful Guys
Ill keep my post tactful, but be very careful re equigen recommendations guys - your credibility is at stake. I took recommendations from this board, over others such as elite fitness, which bagged equigen. Ive now used this product (and yes it was legit) as have a number of other vets known to myself and the results were an allergic reactions, which replicated fever. In a couple of cases its included trouble breathing. NOT GOOD Guys. I have no vested interest here, I dont sell the product! However Im beginning to wonder about others. Id hate to see someone really fucked up taking this product (which is bound to happen), because of a bum recommendation. I do not know one BB who has had decent results with equigen, out of half a dozen using! Not a good strike rate.

Stick to the proven product, as I suspect that if Equigen was ever real human GH, its NOT anymore.

04-28-2002 08:55 PM

Ozmrolympia

Big B is right on the money there. I can verify his statement.

I have used equigen many times with no problems whatsoever, but others have been having severe complications. I felt bad for giving any postive advice on the product to Big B.

I wont be using it again.

04-29-2002 03:01 PM

peewee

Price?
Is Equigen GH actually that much cheaper than human GH? Just wondering because if the price is close, why not just get human GH?

04-29-2002 09:41 PM

MikeS

HALF THE PRICE OR LESS.

04-30-2002 01:12 AM

big b

Big A Feedback
Any comments on Equigen Big A? You seem to be a big Advocate, consistently recommending the product over quite a period of time. Have you personally used to good effect, lately? Some detailed feedback would be nice.

Im perplexed that some vets on this board post excellent reports, yet EVERYONE Ive come into contact is having or has had problems. A number of users sourced from different suppliers, so its not a batch thing. And Im not talking novices who know shit, Im talking IFBB Mr Australia calibre bodybuilders. Indeed one known to me thought he was having a heart attack within half an hour of using. Funny that, it was the exact same symptoms as myself - trouble breathing, tight chest .... Even funnier, a number of other guys reported exactly the same experience on the current stuff getting around.

04-30-2002 06:57 AM

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

Last time I used it was when I was still on gear, which is quite a few months back.
I never had any problems with it then and the only people that I always heard of having problems were on the net. All the ones in real life I know that have used it never had any probs apart from some of them getting the red local rash (I was one of them).

What you are saying sounds weird. If you would be alergic or anything like that to the compound you would enter an anaphylactic shock. That's when you die/coma, etc. The risk of anaphylactic shock is just as high with any injectible product.
What you are saying, I have no idea why it would happen and it's the first time I heard of it as well.

04-30-2002 10:03 AM

eye_candy

So
Been following this product for about 1 year now. My next step I am going to have to go to GH, sero kits are running about 700ca, so the Equi is very very attractive. Bottom line out of 10 ppl you have seen use it( please include those who know what they are doing) Results? Problems? Be nice to run 20ius instead of 6 per day, but again is it worth it?

Big A
IFBB PRO / Moderator

big b
I just remembered this also. When BresaGen anounced that they would discontiue Equigen late last year, the supply tightened big time. At the same time I also saw a counterfit which looked very similar, but you could tell it apart if you put it next to the real deal. Otherwise it looked legit enough.
So, depends where you got it from. Source HAS to be legit. If you did get it from a legit place, then I still have no idea about those symptoms you speak about.

04-30-2002 11:24 PM

Ozmrolympia

Oddly enough i never had a problem. It felt exactly like humatrope and i have used real humatrope whilst holidaying in greece. I dont sell it so i have no vented interest but i enjoyed using it. I also know of 2 professional bodybuilders that used it up until last year and of 2 NABBA competitors who love it. These are people i know personally.

I only know of one person having problems with the stuff and he had fake stuff.

EQUIGEN

I RECENTLY STARTED ABOUT 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AGO, THIS WEEK I NOTICED RED LUMPS NEAR THE INJ SITE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS?

I SAW THE HAPPENED TO ONE OF THE GUYS. BUT THEY USED BA WATER, I USED SODIUM CHLORIDE, ITS WEIRD THAT THIS JUST STARTED HAPPENING THE SECOND WEEK

THANKS.

Re: EQUIGEN

BIGGD said:
I RECENTLY STARTED ABOUT 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AGO, THIS WEEK I NOTICED RED LUMPS NEAR THE INJ SITE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS?

I SAW THE HAPPENED TO ONE OF THE GUYS. BUT THEY USED BA WATER, I USED SODIUM CHLORIDE, ITS WEIRD THAT THIS JUST STARTED HAPPENING THE SECOND WEEK

THANKS.

The red rashes are directly related to the speed that you inject. Inject extremelly slow and it will be fine. If you still get rashes you are still injecting too quick.

RE

THANKS
I WILL GIVE THAT A SHOT.

ALSO SOMETHING ELSE STRANGE, EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL I GOT IN THE TANNING BED THE OTHER DAY, THAT SAME DAY IS WHEN I STARTED NOTICING THEM.

COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ALSO?

THANKS AGAIN.

Re: RE

BIGGD said:
ALSO SOMETHING ELSE STRANGE, EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL I GOT IN THE TANNING BED THE OTHER DAY, THAT SAME DAY IS WHEN I STARTED NOTICING THEM.

COULD THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ALSO?

THANKS AGAIN.

I have NO idea. Only way I could see that is IF the rashes are infections (I doubt) and they would only happen if you inject straight after the tanning bed when your skin is sweaty and dirty. I call coincedence more than anything.

RE

THANKS

IS THE MIDSECTION THE MOST OFTEN USED FOR GH OR ARE THEIR OTHER SITES?

THANKS AGAIN

BIGGD said:
THANKS

IS THE MIDSECTION THE MOST OFTEN USED FOR GH OR ARE THEIR OTHER SITES?

THANKS AGAIN

u inject anywhere that you have fat. the stomach is easiest to pinch fat on.

Question

I am coming into some money and Would love to strip every pound of fat off of me, and eat alittle too. Ive been cutting down im about 215 at 9-12% bf, abs looking good, could be better, but I wake up leaner every day. Im on No as right now. I was thinking of doing this with equigen

Days 1-6 18ius ED, 4 shots a day
days 7-21 OFF
Days 22-28 18ius ed, 4 shots a day until the bottle is over.

My questions are

1. WIll I get really bloated, or hold a ton of water, I assume this is the case because Im doing such a high dose at one time?
2. How likely is it to get carpal tunnel doing this?
3. Is t-2 and Glugophase neccessary.
4. Im just trying to get to an all time low bodyfat, try GH for the first time, and experiment, tell me what you think.

1. Bloating is diet related. NOTHING like test bloating though. When people say to stop it a couple of weeks out from a show because it holds water - it's minimal amounts, but for a comp you want no water under the skin.

2. It's individual.

3. Nope. Won't hurt though.

4. Sounds good. I haven't used it in the pattern that you describe yet, but plenty of people have and were happy.

RE

I SPOKE WITH YOU ABOUT THE RED ITCHY KNOTS AT THE INJ SITE, I TRIED DOING VERY SLOWLY, BUT THE SAME THING HAPPENED, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE BECUASE THE FIRST 2 WEEKS WERE FINE.

COULD THE SODIUM CHLORIDE MAYBE HAS A DIFFERENT EFFECT THAN STERILE WATER?

BIGGD said:
I SPOKE WITH YOU ABOUT THE RED ITCHY KNOTS AT THE INJ SITE, I TRIED DOING VERY SLOWLY, BUT THE SAME THING HAPPENED, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE BECUASE THE FIRST 2 WEEKS WERE FINE.

COULD THE SODIUM CHLORIDE MAYBE HAS A DIFFERENT EFFECT THAN STERILE WATER?

I always thought that sterile water is sodium chloride. Isn't sterile water sterile saline for injection? Sodium chloride is salt.

Now, what I get, it says on it water for injection, so MAYBE it could be diff - I don't think so though. If it is diff, MAYBE the saline might affect the GH in a way that BA water does? I doubt it though.

Hi bro my fiend had the same effect from the sodium chloride, I would say stick to the water for injection.

kiwi

WOW

I have to say I was about ready to order some EQ Gh but now I am a little reluctant....Big A, if the co stopped making it, how can it still be supplied??? Would not the price skyrocket? Seems pretty affordable right now.......

Re: WOW

Ivan said:
I have to say I was about ready to order some EQ Gh but now I am a little reluctant....Big A, if the co stopped making it, how can it still be supplied??? Would not the price skyrocket? Seems pretty affordable right now.......

They only stopped about 6 months ago. Lots still floating around but also counterfits are coming up as well obviously. You just need to find a person that you trust to get it off. There's only one on the net that I know for sure to have the real deal, but could be more.

WELL

I have another concern......I went to Bresagen's (or however you spell that) site and I read about equigen....it said that because it was a protein they made it species-specific, something called eST. The "E" stands for eqine blah blah blah.. And then it stressed the ramifications of having a vey bad allergic reaction. So I did some more research and found that it can also trick the immune system (so to speak) into relying on this particular gh, thus attacking natural occuring human gh....so you see why I am a little concerned here...

I used the sterile water and got the itchy red swelling blotches on the last few days. I extended to 28days, a little over what is the recommended life of the sterile water. Im figuring it went bad the last few days-because Im pretty sure I didnt change anything in my injection technique. So maybe the sodium mix goes foul quicker, and that when you start getting the rashes. Just an educated guess. Im going to keep mine to about 25day cycles tops.

RE

THANKS,

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM BRESAGEN LIMITED AND HE SAID THIS WAS A DEFINATE NO, NO.

THE SODIUM MUST HAVE A DIFF EFFECT, I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS AFTER THE FIRST 14 DAYS, ALL WAS OKAY BEFORE, IT ALSO GOT A BIT CLOUDY.

BIGGD said:
IT ALSO GOT A BIT CLOUDY.

Now you say that! LOL As soon as it's cloudy, it's gone off.

Ivan

Most GH's are species specific, meaning that they work only in the species that they have been made for. Human GH is species ------- (for the life of me can't remember the word). Basically HGH works in any species. Not a long stretch of the imagination for any company to make HGH and package it in various forms for various species since it works in any species and that way the cost is greatly reduced for the company. Chris Clark who reads this board a lot hopefully can explain this a bit better as he looked into the equigen subject extensively a while ago and this is what he 'uncovered'.
Years ago when I used Equigen first time, my pharmacist friend had it tested and it was 191 amino's. Some people say that EGH has a different sequence than HGH. I assume it does, but we didn't test for that those years ago, so can't comment.
Bottom line, on paper equigen shouldn't work at all. But it does and it does that well (of course you get some that didn't like it but that is with any product out there).
SO, equigen is either HGH packaged as EGH since HGH works in any species, or EGH does work in humans (regardless what people that haven't used it say). And it doesn't affect the human body negatively in any way because some people have been using it for years, myself included, with no adverse reactions, and also the times that I used other GH's in between, they worked how they should, so equigen hasn't scrwed up my ability to use hgh, etc.

For what its worth I'm on my 5th 70mg bottle of Equigen now and got nothing but good results. The only difference to me between it and "regular" gh is that it does sting a little when you inject it and for me at least, regular gh doesn't. Great results and NO sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws