over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equigen gh

Big Hock said:
Can Equigen be obtained at a vet supply store? /if not...why not?

2 things:

1. - prescription only

2. - not being produced anymore

Steak Helmet said:
thanks big A

Slin issome scary stuff...

I know I asked this before, but are there any supplements that reactivate your normal HGH and SLIN?

I know when you add a synthetic, your natural production drops to nil or close to nil.

Slin: ????

HGH??? I was thinking maybe the products that release HGH naturally wold help if you took double the recommended dose???

THANKS AGAIN BIG A

I don't know of anything to restart the GH. Insulin will not get shut down at the doses we take. ig insulin production shuts down you are diabetic.

I guess with SLIN you take that chance if you are stupid while using it.

Thanks for all the INFO BIG A

On Steak Helmet's question about the "products that release hgh naturally". Those are all totally bogus - they do NOTHING! Worse than the prohormones - you might as well be taking asprin for the good any of those "gh releasors, etc" will do. However a lot of people are making a lot of money off that shit it looks like. Maybe I should go into the "growth hormone precursor" business?

Yeah no kidding Chuck there is a mountain of money to be made with that bullshit. If I only knew where to start...

-Hock

Great point Chuck-youd be amazed how many guys in the gym are ready to spend good $ on these-I feel like I arrived just in time to stop a robbery! I dont qualify any-I just say they are all completely bogus!

regarding that 2 6-day spurt method of cycling the gh, would you suggest that for someone thats using it for their first time or is that just for more advanced users..also how should i cycle it into a 10 week cycle of test/deca/dbol

...also i was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions on what accessory meds i should use and optimal dosing..thanks

p.s. im pretty shook at the idea of using slin..would glucophage be good and if so hows the dosing with that go

I will

Im on my 2nd day of Equigen, im doing the 2 6day burst with some var, and 2 glucophase ED. I will let you know how it goes, thus far I feel very tired alot, cant figure out if it is the GH, the change in weather or what.

Re: RE

BIGGD said:
WILL METFORMIN PRODUCE ANY OF THE SAME RESULTS AS SLIN?

No where near as much as insulin.

Kaizer Soze said:
regarding that 2 6-day spurt method of cycling the gh, would you suggest that for someone thats using it for their first time or is that just for more advanced users

Doesn't matter.

Kaizer Soze said:
...also i was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions on what accessory meds i should use and optimal dosing..thanks

p.s. im pretty shook at the idea of using slin..would glucophage be good and if so hows the dosing with that go

For metformin dosing go to my other board www.rippedmass.com and do a search for it as there was a thread there with all the info you need about it.

say i follow that spurt method in using the gh in my cycle i have 2 questions:

1. whens the best time, just at the beggining of my cycle or should i repeat it again during the course of the cycle?(i was planning on being on for 10 weeks)

2. as far as the metformin do i take it only during the gh phase or throughout the whole cycle?

Unless you are doing a full cutting cycle, Id do it near the end-while you are doing more shortacting, non-aromatizing drugs.
Take Metformin from when you start the first blast to the end, and then 6-8wks beyond. Im assuming you are using the gh for cutting and not bulking (seeing that you are using metf not slin).

i was planning on doing a bulking cycle but i pack on fat really easy and im just a little weary of using slin...i was going to do 10 weeks, gram a week of test, 600mg deca, and 50mg dbol ed the first 5 weeks...wanted to kno a nice place to throw in some gh for the leaning properties mostly

Damn, KS, it just dawned on me where you got your handle. Usual Suspects. Great movie and a great handle. I just hope you're not as bad a dude as that guy was!

i was wondering if anyone would catch on...yeah that flick is one of my fav's but im a nice guy unlike my namesake

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear