over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever failed a pre-employment drug test?

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Have any of you ever failed a pre-employment drug test while ON?

What all have you been ON when you have been tested for pre-employment?

Both my husband and I have been tested before being hired. We both have been "on" while tested and always passed. I believe they are looking for drugs like marijuana, cocaine, extacy, meth, etc.

most employers will test 5 or 10 panels drug test which is just recreational drugs:D

Those tests are looking for rec drugs as said above. I just passed a drug test for work and am currently "on". I'm also the guy family and friends come to for clean urine since most of my friends are pot smoking fools. I pee in a dixie cup they transfer it to a rubber or some other container...Keep it warm by putting it on the dash with the heat defrost running on their way to the clinic and they pass every time :)

How does it sneak the rubber filled with urine in the doctors office?

How does it sneak the rubber filled with urine in the doctors office?

Wear loose jeans and stick it in a pocket :cool:

employment drug screens are a very casual thing..nobody watches over your shoulder or anything. I even have a buddy that asks for urine 1x a month when he goes to see his probation officer...and those people do watch you...Not sure exactly how he sneaks it there but he has many times

That's just a risk I have always been nervous of trying. I am on test 700 and deca 300 a week and will be getting drug tested for a very large contractor in the US for a management position. This is my dream company but feel very nervous about the drug screen.

if for a private company most likely the 5 or 10 panel test for recreational drugs, if you are really that nervous and want to bring in someone elses piss...here is what "someone i know" does...

get ur piss from good reliable person, transfer it to a ziplock bag(little bigger then the sandwich size on)put a nail inside then bag with ur piss(explain this later) then take that ziplock and put inside another ziplock same size(this is to make sure it not leak in ur pants!Ha), then tape two hand warmers(can be found in winter sports store, or sports authority) to keep the temp in the 90s, tape the bags against your bladder on angle so one of the bottom corners hangs just above your pecker. you will see you can dress normally without it being seen...hell...even if they pat ya down you still be ok(but private co drug test, they usually only make you leave jacket and bags outside bathroom).
when time for drug test, you go in bathroom with cup they give you, drop drawers and push the nail in the bag through the corner and drain into cup, empty rest in toilet as if you took whole piss...look at temp strip on side of cup..it will be close to 98:), enjoy your new position at dream company:)

Never a urine test. They never seem to test for gear, just things that make you LESS productive. But I profoundly failed a polygraph but ended up getting job anyway, so it worked out.

Don't worry about your gear bro. For 12 months I pissed in front of my PO once a week, on gear most of the time. I've also pissed for pre-employment while on, passed with flying colors. I think these drug screenings are either a) unreliable or b) drugs clear one's system much faster than they'd like you to think, as I should have been positive for a few different rec drugs on more than one occasion. The myth is that bud takes thirty days to clear your blood or some shit, but I smoked a bowl 12 hours prior on some of these occasions. I guess that's for a different thread tho.

Thanks for all the replys everyone. The reason I am so concerned is that this company is one of the largest Design/Build Contractors in the US and I was curious as to what all they would test for. It would make since to test for the recreational drugs and not AAS.

But what I think I am going to do is call the main office Monday and ask human resources what drugs they are testing for. If I need to worry about deca/test showing, then I will see if I can get a script written.

The only times you may get tested for AAS are if you have some special position within the government or some positions in the medical field

Most employment tests dont even test for benzo's either like xanax,etc.. its just meth,coke,weed,etc..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131