over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme Fatigue on cycle??

orangejuice07

Registered
Any of you guys experience extreme fatigue while on cycle? Not talking the entire cycle, just random days where you dont even feel like getting out of bed? Last couple weeks I have felt great, lots of drive and motivation, then I started Test Cyp 250mg/ Masteron 300mg this last Tuesday and on Thursday I got off work at 6:30 and was so tired I didnt work out but went straight to bed and slept until 7 o'clock the next morning and had to struggle to get out of bed and have fought my way through the day. Anyone else ever have this happen to them out of the blue? Here is my diet and other daily supplements.

Diet

Breakfast
1 cup egg whites
80g Oatmeal

10 am
50g Whey Protein w/ water
1 banana

Noon
8 oz chicken
1 can no salt added green beans

3 pm
50g whey protein

6 pm
8 oz chicken
1 can no salt green beans

Pre workout
50g Whey Protein

Post workout
50g Casein Night time formula

Supplements
2gs Fish oil
600mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
2 Milk thistle
BCAA's
Vitamin C 800mg
Vitamin A 800iu
4 Recreate (usp Labs Thermogenic - Non stimulant) but contains caffeine

Any of you guys experience extreme fatigue while on cycle? Not talking the entire cycle, just random days where you dont even feel like getting out of bed? Last couple weeks I have felt great, lots of drive and motivation, then I started Test Cyp 250mg/ Masteron 300mg this last Tuesday and on Thursday I got off work at 6:30 and was so tired I didnt work out but went straight to bed and slept until 7 o'clock the next morning and had to struggle to get out of bed and have fought my way through the day. Anyone else ever have this happen to them out of the blue? Here is my diet and other daily supplements.

Diet

Breakfast
1 cup egg whites
80g Oatmeal

10 am
50g Whey Protein w/ water
1 banana

Noon
8 oz chicken
1 can no salt added green beans

3 pm
50g whey protein

6 pm
8 oz chicken
1 can no salt green beans

Pre workout
50g Whey Protein

Post workout
50g Casein Night time formula

Supplements
2gs Fish oil
600mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
2 Milk thistle
BCAA's
Vitamin C 800mg
Vitamin A 800iu
4 Recreate (usp Labs Thermogenic - Non stimulant) but contains caffeine

Try to add more fat to your diet and use whey only once per day.

Any of you guys experience extreme fatigue while on cycle? Not talking the entire cycle, just random days where you dont even feel like getting out of bed? Last couple weeks I have felt great, lots of drive and motivation, then I started Test Cyp 250mg/ Masteron 300mg this last Tuesday and on Thursday I got off work at 6:30 and was so tired I didnt work out but went straight to bed and slept until 7 o'clock the next morning and had to struggle to get out of bed and have fought my way through the day. Anyone else ever have this happen to them out of the blue?

I experience extreme fatique alot of the time. I think it's from all the hgh primarily.

What does your training look like?
Are you possibly over training?
Your body needs extra rest when training heavy.

I've also had days where my body just says "you're done". Go to bed.
Of course I'm old:D:D

I'm currently running Sust, Proviron and Drol....

Weeks 1-3 were great as far as energy goes....

Weeks 4-6 have been terrible. No matter how much rest I get it doesn't seem to be enough.

I've made excellent gains so I can't complain, but being tired all the time is real annoying...I'm pretty sure it's due to over training as I've been going heavy 5-6 days a week and a couple days a week I'll lift before AND after work.

Thank God for Bronkaid

Last edited:
well u have close to no carbs in ur diet so im not surprised you feel fatigued, i would to

well u have close to no carbs in ur diet so im not surprised you feel fatigued, i would to

:yeahthat:

I would be extremely lethargic with this amount of carbs too

I'm tired all the time(hgh indused for me). I wouldn't suggest turning to a bunch of stimulants either. If you can, I'd switch your 3pm Whey to a meal. I've found fish to work well for me.

What is your body fat%? Looks like your dieting down... 250 test without an AI can cause high blood pressure. If your lean than up the carbs.

All the above are possibilities.

Another thing to check would be your RBC/HGB/HCT. Fatigue is one of the symptoms of high red blood count. It's also much more dangerous than you might think if you're not familiar.

Many people are sensitive to AAS where their bone marrow begins to ramp up production of RBC's. This can lead to a host of issues including, but not limited to deadly strokes, pulmonary embolisms, and heart attacks.

Your bloods viscosity can also be negatively affected by dehydration, amplifying the potential for issues if your RBC is elevated.

If your labs do show high levels, the best solution is to stay hydrated and begin donating blood every 8 weeks until your levels return to normal.

All the above are possibilities.

Another thing to check would be your RBC/HGB/HCT. Fatigue is one of the symptoms of high red blood count. It's also much more dangerous than you might think if you're not familiar.

Many people are sensitive to AAS where their bone marrow begins to ramp up production of RBC's. This can lead to a host of issues including, but not limited to deadly strokes, pulmonary embolisms, and heart attacks.

Your bloods viscosity can also be negatively affected by dehydration, amplifying the potential for issues if your RBC is elevated.

If your labs do show high levels, the best solution is to stay hydrated and begin donating blood every 8 weeks until your levels return to normal.

Could this also contribute to atrial fibrillation?

cut out the protein shakes and add in some real food and more carbs.

Could this also contribute to atrial fibrillation?

I don't believe it's a cause, per second, but afib and high RBC combined seems much riskier than either one on its own.

Per WebMD:

What Causes Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation is associated with many conditions, including:

High blood pressure Coronary artery disease (blockages in the heart's arteries) Heart valve disease Previous heart surgery Chronic lung disease Heart failure Cardiomyopathy (disease of heart muscle that causes heart failure) Congenital (present at birth) heart disease Pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lungs)

Less Common Causes of Atrial Fibrillation
Less common causes of atrial fibrillation include:

Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid). Pericarditis (inflammation of the outside lining of the heart). Viral infection. In at least 10% of people with AF, no underlying heart disease is found. In many of these people, AF may be related to alcohol or excessive caffeine use, stress, certain drugs, electrolyte or metabolic imbalances, or severe infections. In some people, no identifiable cause can be found. The risk of AF increases with age, particularly after age 60. According to the CDC, AF affects roughly one in every 10 persons aged 80 years or older.

Why Is Atrial Fibrillation Dangerous?
Many people live for years with atrial fibrillation without problems. However, because the atria are beating rapidly and irregularly, blood does not flow through them as quickly. This makes the blood more likely to clot. If a blood clot is pumped out of the heart, it can travel to the brain, resulting in a stroke. The likelihood of a stroke in people with AF is five to seven times higher than in the general population. Although about half of all blood clots related to AF result in stroke, clots can travel to other parts of the body --such as the kidney, heart, or intestines --also causing problems.

:yeahthat:

I was reading your diet and thinking were the hella the carbs :eek: lol

Yes I am trying to lean out and drop some fat. im currently sitting at about 15-18% bodyfat. My body does no respond well to carbs but I am going to add brown rice with my lunch and switch my 3pm shake to 8 oz of chicken. As for my blood viscosity, should I be taking a baby aspirin daily until I can get my labs done? I drink well over a gallon of water daily and I always wake up with a really dry mouth. The more water I drink the more dehydrated I feel and the worse my headaches get. Thanks for all the responses.

Seriously??? WTF

I'm tired of the bullshit and all the games, I've wasted ton's of time and money.. can anyone help me find a legit source for Sustanon 250? Hit me up privately or something.... Please

Add some fish in your diet man and UP your carbs in forms of veggies at least.

Also, you need to UP the fat in this diet. Add salmon, PB, almond butter, walnuts, avacodo ect....

Yes I am trying to lean out and drop some fat. im currently sitting at about 15-18% bodyfat. My body does no respond well to carbs but I am going to add brown rice with my lunch and switch my 3pm shake to 8 oz of chicken. As for my blood viscosity, should I be taking a baby aspirin daily until I can get my labs done? I drink well over a gallon of water daily and I always wake up with a really dry mouth. The more water I drink the more dehydrated I feel and the worse my headaches get. Thanks for all the responses.[

I feel Worse when I drink water if I'm holding water ..at your bf% your estrogen might be too high, I would get a blood test to see if the other mentioned issues might be the the cause.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear