over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Family death

Ultraman

Newbies
Today my grand mother went home with the Lord. She was old and it was her time...... but dam. My mom and dad weren't worth crap so she raised me and my lil bro. Didn't think it would bother me like this.....

Oh

Today my grand mother went home with the Lord. She was old and it was her time...... but dam. My mom and dad weren't worth crap so she raised me and my lil bro. Didn't think it would bother me like this.....

I am sorry..........this loss was tough on me also........close to my G-parents

She loved you Bro! My parents didn't raise me either. She is in a better place, but it is natural for you to feel a loss. May God be with you and your family, in this difficult time. RIP Grandmother.

Sorry for your loss but you can rest assured that she loved you very much. It is always hard to lose someone we love even when they are in their later years.

I am sorry..........this loss was tough on me also........close to my G-parents

I know the feeling, I was close with my grandparents also.

Stay strong Ultraman, she's in a better place smiling down over you.

My grandmother raised me as well. It nearly killed me when she past.

Don't know what to say except for sorry for your loss.

My grandparents raised me as well.... I am so sorry to hear of your loss!! Just know that she is in a better place! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time! :(

Also lost my grandma this past winter....she was very good to me.Just remember the good times with her and try to smile about them,this has helped me alot bro.But ya it is tough man..i still think about her daily.

i'm sorry to hear about your loss. i am very close to my grandparents and know that at some point this time will come for me too, especially seeing as one of them has alzheimers.

same mate , sorry to hear about your loss.

I was raised by my grandma, still the only funeral I cried at , till this day.

Been 25+ years.

Please accept my condolences

Sorry to hear about Your loss Bro...know that she is in a good place now

Wow

Dude I didn't think so many bros I didn't even know would take the time to respond to my post. ProM is my new home.

Ultra:

Tough loss. I'm glad you have someone you loved so dearly who loved you back. While its tough now, the memories, appreciation, and lessons you have learned are yours to keep forever and share. You will find the sadness can slowly be replaced with happy thoughts and smiles when regarding your loved ones who have passed and be a source of strenght for you. Please be at Peace.

Pekkerwood

Try not to look at it as a "loss" becuase she will always be with you..
Even at this very moment she is by yourside.. Hope you feel better soon

Dude I didn't think so many bros I didn't even know would take the time to respond to my post. ProM is my new home.

This isnt like other boards... RESPECT is a must here. Mods wouldnt have it any other way

Very sorry for your loss , be the person she had hoped and wanted you to be. That would be the greatest compliment you could ever pay her ........once again my condolences.......remember ,she lives through you. Hang tough.

im sorry for your loss. but unfortunately i will be in the same shoes one day, as my grandparents pretty much raised me also. the part that really sucks is they moved about an hour and a half away 13-14 years ago, and i hardly see them anymore. :(

Sorry to hear of your great loss. I've been there and do know how it feels.
Always cherish those fond memories and she will always live in your heart.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131