over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fatal Heart Attack Or Stroke On Liquid Clen

BigCracker

Registered
I got a text earlier tonight from someone telling me a friend of mine had died from either a heart attack or a stroke yesterday. He was what I would call a moderate AAS user for the past 17 years. Anyway, he was trying to cut up for a trip to Rocky Point next weekend so he was using Clen and ECA stack. Supposedly he was using the equivalent of 10 tabs of clen a day-way too much IMNSHO. Add to that he was using a research chemical brand which makes measuring doses less precise. There's always the chance the clen was higher in potency than what was labeled on the bottle. Using ECA with clen is a big no-no as well. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that more is not always better when it comes to Rx meds. My friend was only 34 years old. Be careful!!!

I got a text earlier tonight from someone telling me a friend of mine had died from either a heart attack or a stroke yesterday. He was what I would call a moderate AAS user for the past 17 years. Anyway, he was trying to cut up for a trip to Rocky Point next weekend so he was using Clen and ECA stack. Supposedly he was using the equivalent of 10 tabs of clen a day-way too much IMNSHO. Add to that he was using a research chemical brand which makes measuring doses less precise. There's always the chance the clen was higher in potency than what was labeled on the bottle. Using ECA with clen is a big no-no as well. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that more is not always better when it comes to Rx meds. My friend was only 34 years old. Be careful!!!
i'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend!! my prayers are with you his family!!

I also am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

so sorry...

That's absolutely horrible.....I'm so sorry brother. There are no words....

Sorry to hear that bro, things like this happen, but that never makes it easier when it does.

Sorry

Sounds like we all know someone (ourselves?) who need to be more careful. Terrible news, I wish it was more of a suprise

I am really sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss. I too almost died at the age of 38 from a bad heart attack.
I think we are going to start to see a lot more of this being reported in the future, as long as we all communicate on boards like this and share everything that happens to us and our friends. I am glad that you shared this event with us, and hopefully it makes more aware of the dangers we all take when using AAS and Clen etc.
Are they going to do an autopsy? I surely hope that they do. That is the only way the cause of death can be known. My uncle is a pathologist/coroner and ive helped him conduct a good number of autopsies. It is amazing how much can be learned from doing one. I would think its warranted since the death was so sudden and he was so young.
Cannot point the finger at the clen for sure, it could have been other things too. Surely he wasnt just on the clen. If he died of a blood clot in the brain or heart then you could probably rule out the clen. I just about died from a clot in my right coronary artery and now have an implanted pacemaker/defibrillator to keep my heart going. I was lucky and lived. Perhaps the autopsy will help put some closure on this for his family too.

THAT MUCH CLEN IS JUST WRECKLESS.. and mixing it with other eca was unfortunately asking for trouble.. i am sorry for the loss ...

very sad

sorry about your friend......so young, and all just a big mistake, that cost his life. I'm sad for you.

wow. thanks for sharing. maybe you'll make a few people think twice... very sorry for your loss. God bless him

I am really sorry to hear this. Sorry for your loss. I too almost died at the age of 38 from a bad heart attack.
I think we are going to start to see a lot more of this being reported in the future, as long as we all communicate on boards like this and share everything that happens to us and our friends. I am glad that you shared this event with us, and hopefully it makes more aware of the dangers we all take when using AAS and Clen etc.
Are they going to do an autopsy? I surely hope that they do. That is the only way the cause of death can be known. My uncle is a pathologist/coroner and ive helped him conduct a good number of autopsies. It is amazing how much can be learned from doing one. I would think its warranted since the death was so sudden and he was so young.
Cannot point the finger at the clen for sure, it could have been other things too. Surely he wasnt just on the clen. If he died of a blood clot in the brain or heart then you could probably rule out the clen. I just about died from a clot in my right coronary artery and now have an implanted pacemaker/defibrillator to keep my heart going. I was lucky and lived. Perhaps the autopsy will help put some closure on this for his family too.

I'm not sure what's going on. I'm not even sure how or when it went down. I don't have details because I don't want to ask his wife for the full story yet. This guy wasn't the typical fat ass using clen as a crutch because he was too lazy to diet. He was already pretty lean to begin with. His diet wasn't all that great but he did regular cardio.

I can name 20 guys I know off the top of my head that I would've been less shocked when hearing that they died from their physique Rx protocol. I'm so bummed. I can only hope others can learn from this. Life is fragile. Thanks guys.

wow, thats very unfortunate to say the very least....

i'm sorry to hear this, very sad. who knows if it was the clen but i hate it. very dangerous if you ask me

once again, something to make you stop and think ( hopefully)

be safe everyone..

Damn I hate to hear stuff like this. Sorry about your friend. I think stimulants in general are risky and I have always said that one should NEVER combine eca and clen. I don't even like to see alternating the two. Hard dieting and maybe eca near the end for a short time is my belief. Again, so sorry to hear about your friend. :(

That`s horrable.I don`t believe more is better in anything. It`s never enough for some people. I`m sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers.

thats terrible news, and I'm sorry for you're loss. But just as a side question, do you think your friend was also experimenting with or was a casual user of cocaine? Again, my condolences, is a shame that this hobby can get so out of whack sometimes.

I won't use clen for that reason. Just not worth it to me. I know a lot of women using clen to lose weight and they hardly even train. A friends wife is on it almost continually. Definitely not a substitute for diet.

thats terrible news, and I'm sorry for you're loss. But just as a side question, do you think your friend was also experimenting with or was a casual user of cocaine? Again, my condolences, is a shame that this hobby can get so out of whack sometimes.

No cocaine or recreational drugs for this guy. He was pretty straight edged ever since I've known him. I'd like to think he was doing coke cuz this wouldn't freak me out so much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws