over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite cheat foods

cant get enough of pizza calzones
ice cream cake

the usual stuff is good. i like taco bell for a cheat

my fav cheat is when i visit my mom on sun which is my cheat day she makes me potato cake. pretty much its 2 large circle hashbrown layered inbetween like a cake with ground beef. chopped steak, fried onions, 5 diff kind of cheeses, some sweet peppers, crispy bacon.

then cut into it like a cake and serve. this stuff is delicious but really greasy.

i have instructed by bf to bring me a piece of pizza.. a jar pf pb.. a chunk of chocolate cake.. and a burrito to my show.. so the second i step off stage i can have it lol im fairly sure thats my next cheat meal and lately i just crave anything that isnt chicken and eggs lol

an entire bag of cape cod potato chips

being the typical NY Italian kid, i look foward to my macaroni and gravy meat and i usually make fresh cannoli for dessert every sunday

being the typical NY Italian kid, i look foward to my macaroni and gravy meat and i usually make fresh cannoli for dessert every sunday

Thats my cheat as well bro, every Sunday (except my girl does all the cooking)

usually chicken pizza or all white meat chicken fingers flavored garlic / parm or terraki from www.wingsover.com. anyone try this place ? its awesome

ok i want a cannoli too :(

(NY italian kid also lol)

ok i want a cannoli too :(

(NY italian kid also lol)

ha, i moved to Arizona and finding good Italian food here is a scientific impossibility, so i have no choice but do make it myself...good thing i used to own an italian bakery and grew up in my family's restaurants LOL

since i have a lot of really good tasting food in my diet (lean beef burgers with 0% fat cheese, yogurt with casein/cinnamon/splenda that tastes like cheesecake filling... etc) i don't crave "salty" stuff... but put a gallon of ice cream and 5 lbs of brownies in front of me and they'll be gone in a second with chunks falling off my big ass lips looking at you saying "what brownies?"

since i have a lot of really good tasting food in my diet (lean beef burgers with 0% fat cheese, yogurt with casein/cinnamon/splenda that tastes like cheesecake filling... etc) i don't crave "salty" stuff... but put a gallon of ice cream and 5 lbs of brownies in front of me and they'll be gone in a second with chunks falling off my big ass lips looking at you saying "what brownies?"

How about all this in one sitting if you are not a huge salty fan...that is just snacks, not full out deserts or meals....can you tell I am hungry:D Of course I will split this with my wife who has been dieting as well;)

Attachments

• Yummy snacks post competition.jpg
    Yummy snacks post competition.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 247
Aside from drooling at the thought of those Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop-Tarts of Lenny's, I am thinking IHOP for a stack of endless pancakes would be a fantastic cheat meal...:p

.... anything I can get my hands on.

Hunger is not my fried some days.

cheat meal

anything italian with tons of pasta and pop tarts :)

WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO CLICK ON THIS DAMN THREAD RIGHT BEFOR BED ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALZONE for me tomorrow :p
i had a dream i stole one off a guys bike, that was about 5 feet wide and 2 feet long (he had a stack of like 5 of em) and i had to fold it like a bed sheet cuzz it was so big so i was abule to run away with it.
i was telling my gf about it yestertay she was laughing soo hard.
talk about a crazy tren dream A!?!?

pissed me off it was empty inside thow!!!!!! NO CHEEZ WTF!!!! but i ate it cuzz it was good and crisp but i woke up and was pissed off it wasnt real lololol
i sware it was like 2 days ago i had this dream.
mmmmmmmm
i need a calzone.

o yah i like chocolate also but i need ot get off this thread now lol :p:p:p

How about all this in one sitting if you are not a huge salty fan...that is just snacks, not full out deserts or meals....can you tell I am hungry:D Of course I will split this with my wife who has been dieting as well;)

SWEETTARTS!!! SOUR PATCH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!! I HAVEN'T HAD THOSE IN YEARS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

if i were you.... shhh... don't tell the wife... i'd take'em and run... save that sweety goodness for yourself... fuck sharing

yes , haribo gummi bears , sweet tarts, sour patch. kit kat , pnut m&m. Id throw in a snickers for good measure. Looks like everything i buy.

Aside from drooling at the thought of those Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop-Tarts of Lenny's, I am thinking IHOP for a stack of endless pancakes would be a fantastic cheat meal...:p

There will be pancakes the next morning, do not worry my friend...I am doing this right for a couple of days, than back to the grind of things!

SWEETTARTS!!! SOUR PATCH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!! I HAVEN'T HAD THOSE IN YEARS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

if i were you.... shhh... don't tell the wife... i'd take'em and run... save that sweety goodness for yourself... fuck sharing

Old school style my friend...I already have all that waiting in a secret bag:D

You know us gotta do this right!

yes , haribo gummi bears , sweet tarts, sour patch. kit kat , pnut m&m. Id throw in a snickers for good measure. Looks like everything i buy.

I am sure I can find a vending machine for a snickers bar, still have another day of actual full meals eating...then go back to the grind eating, but it is gonna taste so good for a couple of days:D

ha, i moved to Arizona and finding good Italian food here is a scientific impossibility, so i have no choice but do make it myself...good thing i used to own an italian bakery and grew up in my family's restaurants LOL

i moved to cali and believe it or not.. its hard here too lol they have every food type you can imagine but getting the authentic stuff is damn near impossible.. thank god my very italian mother refused to let me move out until i learned to cook LOL unfortunately.. i cant eat ANY of that stuff now but man.. i make some to die for lasagna.. home made sauce.. mmmm lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131