over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite "old school" VET grade steroids

1980. After giving me a injection of 200mg of deca, Dr wrote a script for 100 5mg tabs of Ciba dianabol. Ciba was the original and 10mg was like 100mg today. My insurance paid for it all. Good old days.

I love to hear people complain about PIP with gear today, I remember Denkal T400 now that was PIP

I hear a lot about how gear was better before operation raw deal. I understand that it was the largest AAS takedown operation is history which seized millions in gear, raws, etc....

But how is that having an effect on the quality of gear and raws nowadays? Are people cutting corners on quality to make up for losses? Were the raws more pure back then? Educate me :)

I hear a lot about how gear was better before operation raw deal. I understand that it was the largest AAS takedown operation is history which seized millions in gear, raws, etc....

But how is that having an effect on the quality of gear and raws nowadays? Are people cutting corners on quality to make up for losses? Were the raws more pure back then? Educate me :)

It's all better now.

Ciba's dbol can't touch kitchen sink dbol. Haven't you seen the tests?

This was my first anabolic...back in the days. I chuckle when I think about it...50mg each cc.

Take care.
MS

I don't respond well to any of the nandrolone products but I had a pretty good cycle with this once. A lot of high volume shots, though. They called me "Lumpy"....

The taste was horrendous but the gains were incredible. Cheap too!

Used to use Vitamin E Gels and squeeze out a bit and inject with the reforvit and take them daily to hide the taste. Good Times.

i used upjohn injectable winstrol in 87 freaking loved it rocket fuel 160 pound dumbell inclines for 8 reps easy miss those days:(

Judging by the tests we have done here Id say the quality these days is pretty damn decent.. 10 mgs is 10 mgs.. Doesn't matter if it was in 1985 or the present.. If you have a ug you trust stay with them and watch the test results..:D

Also, I remember those rediject sostenon 250. The ones that were in a glass syringe type thing. The needle gauge looked so scary to me ...i did what I had to do....i was brave.

Take care.
MS

Favorite "old school" VET grade steroids

My first cycle was from the big jugs of 50mg EQ... used both the fort dodge and then the ganabol... got good gains of each... next I met guy who'd give me ten bottles of the brovel test for $300 and ttokyo stuff with the dog on the label... then I made my first batch of tren ace from those yellow pellets and bass killer kits... ran that with those Omnadren from the U.K. in the pink boxes that were available around 2001-2 [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ah, the good ole days! 0729171232.jpg 0729171232a.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Finajet 30
"For Animal Treatment Only"

I'm down with that, even to the highest degree. For HRT, I'd stick to Nubido shots, then I'd add Finajet "for animal treatment."

I live with the animal and am a responsible owner.

Some of the experience of stuff way back in the past being more powerful is probably partly due to the fact that we were just starting to use and our bodies responded so well. Once you have been on for a long time and using you need higher and higher dose to get the same response.

I do think though that some of the gear back then was just plain better. The Ciba Dianabol I had was incredible. Pyramid up to 25 mg/day and back down again over about 8 weeks. Put on a lot of mass and strength. Again though, it was the first steroid I had ever used. That was all I took, just dbol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131