over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling sick after eating sugar?

Zarati

Registered
It's been a few days, Everytime I eat something with a bit more than usual amount of sugar, I feel sick after and literally have to sleep lol

Been eating muffins, cornbread and etc with milk upon waking up and they make me sleepy and fatigue some sort

Is this normal or am I sensitive to sugar? Insulin resistance?

If you're used to eating clean, this is pretty much the standard reaction. I wouldn't worry about it.

It's funny you bring this up because the same shit has been happening to me. I eat super clean 6.5 days a week. No processed carbs and my only sugars are natural sugars from fruit and sweet potatoes. So Sunday evenings are my cheat meals. I usually eat an entire pizza to the face and then cake, donuts, etc... I have been getting extra sick lately. The interesting thing is its not from the pizza. I been keeping that constant. But I have reduced my dessert from lets say 6 cupcakes to 2 cupcakes. It makes a world of difference. I don't feel nearly as sick afterwards and the next morning I'm good to go. Long story short, we all know sugar is bad for you, but I think the more you get off it and then all the sudden shock your body, the worse it gets. So I am really trying to control my cheats and not get too stupid with the sweets.

Could be the sugar or everything else that goes into processed crap. Could be a sensitivity to gluten, all the crappy oils they put into pizza/muffins, preservatives, dairy sensitivity etc Two of the things you mentioned muffins(wheat,proccessed oils), milk(lactose) cause lots of issues for most adults.. sometimes a small reaction isn't obvious, for example milk gives me a bit of a runny nose/tired but nothing too severe, took a while to realize but that combo of stuff can make you feel like complete shit.

I can tell my mental cognition goes way down each time I eat that kind of stuff....yet I keep going back lol!

I can eat salty food and feel fine but once I eat sugary foods I feel instantly sick and hold tons of water the next day .

If your body is saying it doesn't like sugar then you may want to stop eating it as there is not any real benefit from in any way. You can always get carbs from other sources. I have cut back on sugar intake years ago and any cravings have mostly gone. Maybe once a month these days and then have have some and it is no real problem.

If you're used to eating clean, this is pretty much the standard reaction. I wouldn't worry about it.

Your exactly right, pretty normal response. Your body is just dumping loads of insulin trying to clear your serum BG. This effect becomes more dramatic the more insulin sensitive you get from maintaining healthy BG for long periods of time. Feeling tired is normal due to your BG quickly being lowered by endogenous insulin after eating a lot of simple carbs. For the guy that bloats, water follows sodium but also carbs. Cut back those and you feel less bloated.

For those who are insulin resistance who are always eating sugary or carb laden foods are more likely to experience same symptoms fatigue,.water retention (body trying to delute BG serum), etc due to hyperglycemia.

So you just got to figure which category you fall under and for the majority here it sounds like most of you are insulin sensitive by maintaining a well balanced diet most of the time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws