over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FERTILITY RECOVERY !SOS!

Hi,

since a week I run:

200mg Test Cyp per week
1000 HCG EOD
37.5 HMG EOD
12.5 Aro EOD

I know its the first week but I feel nothing, I heard from guys they feel the HMG /HCG combo, high sex drive and already a higher LH/FSH after 2 weeks.
I draw bloods next week but I think the protocol doesn't work for me, either cause I use no Clomid (nearly all Pro's recommend to use it) or cause I run too less HMG, but based on the costs of HMG I can't run more at the moment or maybe it's even the Test which "blocks" the HCG/HMG combo.

Hope I get a lot help and ideas from u guys now, I thank all guys they replied my DMs!

In my opinion I run too less and I'm scared that I wont get fertile again.

I run this protocol 3more weeks till I do a spermiogram and new bloods!

3 short questions:

1. Makes it sense to add clomid, if yes dosage?
  2. Should I drop the Test to 100mg /week? No test is no option for me!
  3. Is it useless to pin only 37.5 HMG EOD instead the recommand 75IUs?
Since I assume you're doing the hCG and hMG with insulin needle try doing 10mg Test daily with your shots. Your own LH/FSH are probably going to stay suppressed, especially running Test. hMG provides LH/FSH that should register when tested.

Since I assume you're doing the hCG and hMG with insulin needle try doing 10mg Test daily with your shots. Your own LH/FSH are probably going to stay suppressed, especially running Test. hMG provides LH/FSH that should register when tested.
You think I run too much Test? Shall I drop it to 100 /wk?

It might help. After being on for so long you might have to come off completely for all the other drugs to work. Doing smaller, daily shots is worth trying since the body "sees" only normal levels daily.

It might help. After being on for so long you might have to come off completely for all the other drugs to work. Doing smaller, daily shots is worth trying since the body "sees" only normal levels daily.

All is out since over 2 months (Deca, Mast....), I used 2 weeks nothing, not even Test ( I know a short period) but I think my Test levels already dropped distinctly!
OK I'll think bout to drop down to 100mg weekly, I hope other advanced guys like @Sides , @GaJoe and @Swifto will reply here too.

I'd be more than happy, I hope everbody understand my situation!

There is a regaining fertility thread in the HRT forum that has a lot of research links worth reading too.

All is out since over 2 months (Deca, Mast....), I used 2 weeks nothing, not even Test ( I know a short period) but I think my Test levels already dropped distinctly!
OK I'll think bout to drop down to 100mg weekly, I hope other advanced guys like @Sides , @GaJoe and @Swifto will reply here too.

My friend, I answered your PM, but since you asked for my input here, I wanted to put the answer here so everyone can benefit from my own experiences with regaining fertility.

Like I told you before, you have to be patient and work the protocol for a few months to see any results. A sperm cycle is 2.5 months in the body. Anything you do now, you will only see the results of in late January or early February. You've only been on this program for less than a week.

I understand that you're impatient, but you can't be a program hopper and expect to see results instantly. The body doesn't work that way. Your testicles haven't had to do their job for years. It will take time to slowly wake them up and get them working again. In my case, since I had been on testosterone and other steroids for over 28 years, it took me eleven months to go from zero sperm to over 31 million per ml. In your case it will be quicker, because you have HMG from the beginning, which I did not. I only used HMG for the last 4 months of my protocol, but that was enough time for it to make a big difference, as I had reached a plateau at 7 million per ml after the first seven months on only test and HCG. Your recovery will be quicker using HMG from the beginning. But you have to be patient and give it time to work.

You can't judge success by how you feel, only by bloodwork and a semen analysis. Some guys do get a libido boost from HCG; but for many others like me, HCG only decreased my libido. Proviron, on the other hand, increased my libido, but it's up to you if you want to add Proviron or not.

If you do your bloodwork after your injection of HMG, you should see increased numbers for FSH and LH. That's how you know your HMG is real, because it is comprised of FSH and LH. But it is not your body making the FSH and LH, instead, you are getting it by injection from the HMG.

You can stay on whatever level of test you are comfortable using. As @gotgame explained, as long as you are using HMG and HCG, you are bypassing the feedback from the pituitary, so the testosterone will not inhibit your body from producing sperm. Again, for myself, I stayed on at least 200-300mg of test all the way through the eleven months of my protocol, and my fertility still recovered to 31 million per ml, and I have my baby daughter. From personal experience, I can tell you it worked for me, and it will probably work for you as well.

You can add Clomid if you want, but I wouldn't. Many doctors who deal with fertility for men on TRT and AAS feel that Clomid does nothing for men who are on exogenous test. For me, all Clomid did was raise my SHBG to really high levels (over 120), gave me "floaters" in my eyes, and made me miserable and emotional. Too many side effects, and bloodwork showed that Clomid didn't budge my FSH or LH at all. But use it if it makes you comfortable.

It's definitely not useless to only use small amounts of HMG. Small amounts over the long term will work, but larger amounts would work better and make you recover faster. If you are going to invest your money in anything, put your money into buying more HMG or FSH, if you can.

As I can tell you from personal experience, recovering fertility can be very expensive, and both myself and my wife had fertility issues. But it all worked out for us in the end, after eleven months of patiently working the protocol. So my best advice to you is to be patient, stick to the program, and you will see the results a few months from now...but only if you keep working the protocol. Don't hop from one program to another, or you will never get anywhere. Consistency is the most important thing, both in bodybuilding and in regaining your fertility.

Be patient, keep the faith, keep working the protocol, and I look forward to hearing good news from you in a few months...if you stick to the protocol.

Also, as you are in the UK, and mentioned you were looking for brands of FSH available in the UK market, here is a link to a page listing different brands of FSH available in the UK:

Unfortunately, they will all be damn expensive. We had to use FSH for my wife's IVF procedure, and just one 900iu pen of Gonal-F cost me well over $700, and that was with a steep discount from the fertility pharmacy. I've seen Gonal-F pens going for over $2000, so fertility is a very expensive business these days. But hopefully this helps you and others out, and gives you some ideas of what to look for from the pharmacy.

My story is that I never thought I would ever be able to have kids because of the non-stop abuse for many years straight. Also, I had already many previous instances where my girlfriend at the time was not taking any birth control and never had been informed I was a dad. When it came time to try and have a baby with my wife, each time I was mid-cycle and simply added HCG(forget dosage) and Clomid(100mg daily) and have 2 beautiful children. I had been on HCG off and on numerous times, so my assumption has always been that it was the Clomid that made a difference. I believe I posted the specifics in someone else's thread many, many years ago; but just tried to search for it and it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

My story is that I never thought I would ever be able to have kids because of the non-stop abuse for many years straight. Also, I had already many previous instances where my girlfriend at the time was not taking any birth control and never had been informed I was a dad. When it came time to try and have a baby with my wife, each time I was mid-cycle and simply added HCG(forget dosage) and Clomid(100mg daily) and have 2 beautiful children. I had been on HCG off and on numerous times, so my assumption has always been that it was the Clomid that made a difference. I believe I posted the specifics in someone else's thread many, many years ago; but just tried to search for it and it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Its crazy how easy it is for many guys like u. I would have zero success with this "run" , would be great to know if the clomid helped too or if only HCG was the main compound which did a great job. U remember really no HCG dosage mate?

Its crazy how easy it is for many guys like u. I would have zero success with this "run" , would be great to know if the clomid helped too or if only HCG was the main compound which did a great job. U remember really no HCG dosage mate?

Sorry, that is why I was looking for my post. My youngest is almost 13 y/o; so it was a long time ago and a lifetime's worth of issues have occurred in the last several years of my life and it feels like it was in another lifetime and different body when I did it. I don't believe the HCG dose was very high as I was a follower of Dr. Crisler's and I think he used lower dosages of it.

Sorry, that is why I was looking for my post. My youngest is almost 13 y/o; so it was a long time ago and a lifetime's worth of issues have occurred in the last several years of my life and it feels like it was in another lifetime and different body when I did it. I don't believe the HCG dose was very high as I was a follower of Dr. Crisler's and I think he used lower dosages of it.

At the end of his life, Dr Crisler was advocating daily microdoses of 100iu, to replace the LH you would naturally produce. Earlier he had advocated slightly higher doses, but never high at all by fertility standards. RIP to a true pioneer.

At the end of his life, Dr Crisler was advocating daily microdoses of 100iu, to replace the LH you would naturally produce. Earlier he had advocated slightly higher doses, but never high at all by fertility standards. RIP to a true pioneer.
I was on those 100iu daily HCG shots and test/ostarine/GH when I conceived my son.

I'd add GH to any fertility program I ever ran again because it has a lot to do with our nuts (IGF) but we're a one and done family lol

Thanks for the help, I think I'll add 50 clomid p.m
although I hate the side effects but it can only help, I am right? Or can it even be bad to get fertile again?

He was a great doc., thats true!

I was on those 100iu daily HCG shots and test/ostarine/GH when I conceived my son.

I'd add GH to any fertility program I ever ran again because it has a lot to do with our nuts (IGF) but we're a one and done family lol
I used GH for 10 yrs straight without any break but I can't run HMG and HGH , to less in my wallet to run both! Do u remember your dosages, GH, HCG, Test?

A question to all , I have a lot DAA here, is it ok to take 3g every morning? Once @Ashop said it's a good supplement for a fertility run if I remember right.

I run gear without any break since bout 15 years, now I'm not sure if the protocol will make me fertile again or not but I hope so, maybe I'll increase HMG to 75 EOD.

But the last and main question is, should I go off test completely or not, a few guys say its no good idea, my doc too, cause it can take years till my natural test production would start! So my question:

200 Cyp / Week
100 Cyp / Week
no Test

I answered your PM but since you're trying to be normal a normal serum test level might be required for your body to limit all the feedback loops. For most, somewhere around 100mg Test weekly maintains normal serum levels. You'll probably lose size but it should be transient once you're fertile and confirm pregnancy.

You've been shutdown a really long time. You can't rush the process and it takes about 3 months for sperm cells to mature.

Alright, I run this till wife is pregnant, I pray and hope it woks:

100 Test C. / WEEK
500 HCG EOD
37.5 HMG EOD
12.5 ARO EOD

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views