over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FINALLY 21. . .

Phil ok'd me eating a tuna steak tonight in replacement of my LBA's so my b-day dinner is looking like a tuna steak and some broccoli which sound DELICIOUS to me!!! I can't wait :D

Happy Birthday!! :)

I did my first competitions this year and stopped drinking for about 3 months. The first beer after victory was pretty good, but the cheesecake and other FOOD was WAY BETTER :)
I was the chick that always had a case in the fridge, but no more. I don't miss it.
Focus, stay disciplined, and enjoy that drink after you succeed :) It'll taste SO much better!

Sorry for my bad advice Bro, just seen your 5 weeks out pictures. Don't go for a beer. Just keep doing what you are doing, you look amazing.

Keep up the good work. Respect.

Your right, that is horrible advice. Get hammered? WTF?

C'mon bro live a little. I am not telling him to do it everynight and then attend AA meetings. One time, one night for his 21st birthday. No harm in going out and having a good time on your 21st birthday. besides being hammered makes it easier when you get 21 slaps on your ass for being 21 years old.

yeah man happy b-day bro. i must agree alcohol is not something that belongs in anyones body who cares about health, and its not appropriate for bodybuilders. BUT...... you only turn 21 ONCE go get hammered bro and pick up some skanks. i mean everyone gets hammered on their 21st birthday. i recall running through the drive-through of a taco bell naked on my 21st, and later i grabbed some nice little 18 yr old blondie.

LOL I enjoyed reading that.

C'mon bro live a little. I am not telling him to do it everynight and then attend AA meetings. One time, one night for his 21st birthday. No harm in going out and having a good time on your 21st birthday. besides being hammered makes it easier when you get 21 slaps on your ass for being 21 years old.

He already said no... I've seen your previous posts, and you seem more into it than he is. As a result I don't think you should be telling him to go out when you both have different levels of interest in this activity.

One drink can be the start of a short lived 'normal' life, especially if you have alcoholism in your family or predisposition to liver problems. I know because I have both, extreme cases of both -only non alcoholics in my family are the ones under 12 or the ones that if they take another sip they will die because of their liver.

Stretch? not uncommon to have these predispositions at all. One drink won't hurt? - sound like a college student - I chose to eat my omega eggs, 2 oranges and all natural peanut butter today over the surrounding pancakes... sure I could of had the pancakes it wouldn't of hurt me... or would it? could it be a land slide effect?... is this how you approach life? - "one won't hurt"

The main point is he said he isn't going to have a drink from something that isn't in his diet. And so you come along and repeatedly 'eg him on? Are you serious? that reminds me of when I was studying for the MCAT and one of my friends, who was studying as well, called me to get me to go to the club two weeks before. We know how that works leave at 11pm get home 4 am drunk not getting up until 12 next day. So I said no and he eg'ed me on A LOT throwing superficial short term 'benefits' at me. Would it of hurt my score? Maybe, maybe not - it would have taken hours out of my day that I could be studying, got me networking with those people (so they can call me or expect em go out), and would have showed my friend I'm volnurable to pressure - which will have him do it again. Oh and btw he failed the MCAT - not related of course ;)

ha, reading this thread reminds me of when Rea turned 21 and Vander was telling her to get bombed and everyone was flaming him for it hahaha

He already said no... I've seen your previous posts, and you seem more into it than he is. As a result I don't think you should be telling him to go out when you both have different levels of interest in this activity.

One drink can be the start of a short lived 'normal' life, especially if you have alcoholism in your family or predisposition to liver problems. I know because I have both, extreme cases of both -only non alcoholics in my family are the ones under 12 or the ones that if they take another sip they will die because of their liver.

Stretch? not uncommon to have these predispositions at all. One drink won't hurt? - sound like a college student - I chose to eat my omega eggs, 2 oranges and all natural peanut butter today over the surrounding pancakes... sure I could of had the pancakes it wouldn't of hurt me... or would it? could it be a land slide effect?... is this how you approach life? - "one won't hurt"

The main point is he said he isn't going to have a drink from something that isn't in his diet. And so you come along and repeatedly 'eg him on? Are you serious? that reminds me of when I was studying for the MCAT and one of my friends, who was studying as well, called me to get me to go to the club two weeks before. We know how that works leave at 11pm get home 4 am drunk not getting up until 12 next day. So I said no and he eg'ed me on A LOT throwing superficial short term 'benefits' at me. Would it of hurt my score? Maybe, maybe not - it would have taken hours out of my day that I could be studying, got me networking with those people (so they can call me or expect em go out), and would have showed my friend I'm volnurable to pressure - which will have him do it again. Oh and btw he failed the MCAT - not related of course ;)

I could care less if he drinks on his birthday or not. If he wants to go hit the gym for 2 hours and then go home eat and go right to bed what do i care? Its the kid's 21st birthday. He should have some fun, but if his idea isnt that then he should do whatever it is that makes him happy. I wasnt egging him on as you say. Just making a suggestion for him to go have some fun but if thats not his type of fun then dont do it. Simple as that.

Relax haus. No need to get your tighty whitey's in a wad.

Ryce talking to client: "For precontest we are going to eat XYZ at time ZYX, you have to follow this exact or you won't place, ok?...Weeelll Unless it is you 21st birthday!?!?" *Ryce grinning with and eyebrow raise*

*EDIT: JUST READ YOUR POST RYCE I AGREE 100%*

Ryce talking to client: "For precontest we are going to eat XYZ at time ZYX, you have to follow this exact or you won't place, ok?...Weeelll Unless it is you 21st birthday!?!?" *Ryce grinning with and eyebrow raise*

*EDIT: JUST READ YOUR POST RYCE I AGREE 100%*

Naw I wouldnt, I would just say " bud since its your 21st I'm taking you out, gonna get you shitfaced and laid. But here you need to do extra cardio for all the liquor your gonna drink tonight. I day isnt gonna kill you to go off you diet if you have been strict for 7 or 8 weeks already. Get back on the elliptical for another 45 minutes. ";)

Thats what I'd say.

yeah man happy b-day bro. i must agree alcohol is not something that belongs in anyones body who cares about health, and its not appropriate for bodybuilders. BUT...... you only turn 21 ONCE go get hammered bro and pick up some skanks. i mean everyone gets hammered on their 21st birthday. i recall running through the drive-through of a taco bell naked on my 21st, and later i grabbed some nice little 18 yr old blondie.

Bwahahahahha!!!. I hear ya but let him finish his contest prep .The kid is 5 weeks out and still be 21 after his contest...then he can celebrate his victory and birthday at the same time.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131