mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finasteride: Microdose it (None to low side effects)

are you sure the e2 didnt need to be a lc/ms/ms sensitive test because I had an e2 reading come back in iver 1000 range , 2016, on trt. Told Doc about lc/msms estradiol test and e2 read exactly in range
Forgot to add I think I was on a smaller dose of finasteride maybe 0.3 mgs when I did this test it was 20 mg sub q I, did lab results,the day after the sub q injection. I think this was the second time testing with the lcmsms e2 sensitive test. It's been 2015 or 16 so hope my memory serves me correctly.

I have been trying this for about a month - low dose fina and minox - and no sides here. Too early for benefits, but I'm patient. Historically finasteride and I don't get along so I'm happy to report no problems.
Used it in my mid twenties and swore it off after a few months. Nuked my sex drive and libido for a good long while.

I don’t remember the dose…. Would love to further combat any more hair loss but no other drug has had such a drastic effect in me and took awhile to reverse the effects.

Keep us posted on how things go.

Used it in my mid twenties and swore it off after a few months. Nuked my sex drive and libido for a good long while.

I don’t remember the dose…. Would love to further combat any more hair loss but no other drug has had such a drastic effect in me and took awhile to reverse the effects.

Will do. Looking forward to sharing experience on this as interest is high.

Yep, imagine taking adex or letro 1 mg / 2.5 mg daily for high E2, many will be traumitized and not want to touch it again.

0.25 mg fin daily or MWF should treat you much better.

When it comes to hair loss, the sooner you start the better your chances and you can often come back from very severe hair loss.

@Black Beard because of this I started treatment with fina. Just took my first 0.25mg.

Would you recommend MWF or ED?

Also, when would you start with oral minox?

I have been trying this for about a month - low dose fina and minox - and no sides here. Too early for benefits, but I'm patient. Historically finasteride and I don't get along so I'm happy to report no problems.
How low is your Fina dose?

@Black Beard because of this I started treatment with fina. Just took my first 0.25mg.

Would you recommend MWF or ED?

Also, when would you start with oral minox?

0.25 mg daily gives you just about peak effectiveness when it comes to decreasing scalp DHT. You can experiment with morning or evening dosing. Some people like taking it at night to "sleep" through any side effects. It can also be taken with food or empty stomach. Some guys even experience increased libido on finasteride. I'd give the 0.25 mg finasteride daily a shot.

This is one person's results from 0.25 mg daily for 5 months with zero side effects. (note that peak effect is usually seen after 2 years of consistent useage. Many guys won't see significant results until 8-24 months)

1699121608749.png

1699121461851.png

0.25 mg daily gives you just about peak effectiveness when it comes to decreasing scalp DHT. You can experiment with morning or evening dosing. Some people like taking it at night to "sleep" through any side effects. It can also be taken with food or empty stomach. Some guys even experience increased libido on finasteride. I'd give the 0.25 mg finasteride daily a shot.

This is one person's results from 0.25 mg daily for 5 months with zero side effects. (note that peak effect is usually seen after 2 years of consistent useage. Many guys won't see significant results until 8-24 months)

View attachment 185049

View attachment 185048
Sounds like a plan, will do 0.25mg ED then.

When would you add oral minox, if you would add it?

Sounds like a plan, will do 0.25mg ED then.

When would you add oral minox, if you would add it?

Depends on severity of the hair loss. If you're just thinning, i'd generally go for finasteride monotherapy.

If you have slick bald spots, then oral minoxidil is often necessary to reverse that hair loss.

I generally recommend using the lowest dose and least amount of medications possible to achieve your goals. Less risk of side effects/complications and less dependence. If you can get away with finasteride only, it would be ideal.

Oral minoxidil can have you seeing results as soon as 2 months, whereas as finasteride only you may not see results until close to a year.

Depends on severity of the hair loss. If you're just thinning, i'd generally go for finasteride monotherapy.

If you have slick bald spots, then oral minoxidil is often necessary to reverse that hair loss.

I generally recommend using the lowest dose and least amount of medications possible to achieve your goals. Less risk of side effects/complications and less dependence. If you can get away with finasteride only, it would be ideal.

Oral minoxidil can have you seeing results as soon as 2 months, whereas as finasteride only you may not see results until close to a year.
I only have a cove(that's how you spell it idk?) on either side on the front of my head.
Apart from that I have a full head of hair, no bald spots.

Guess I'll try Fina for a while then.

I only have a cove(that's how you spell it idk?) on either side on the front of my head.
Apart from that I have a full head of hair, no bald spots.

Guess I'll try Fina for a while then.

The main goal with finasteride is to stop hair loss. Most people will get some regrowth and some thickening. Some are hyper responders and some only maintain what they have. In rare cases, hair loss will continue with finasteride, but this is extremely rare.

I'm not sure what you mean by a cove, if you have a picture of someone else who is similar , or yourself, i can take a look

Know of any place to get finasteride lower that 1mg per pill?

The main goal with finasteride is to stop hair loss. Most people will get some regrowth and some thickening. Some are hyper responders and some only maintain what they have. In rare cases, hair loss will continue with finasteride, but this is extremely rare.

I'm not sure what you mean by a cove, if you have a picture of someone else who is similar , or yourself, i can take a look
60FDDD2B-9424-4371-A602-64372C4DC67E.jpeg

This is not me, but something like this. So on the front sides a bit less hair.

View attachment 185062

This is not me, but something like this. So on the front sides a bit less hair.

Yeah, on fina only, in a case like that one, you will generally get increase in overall thickness and might regrow a little bit of hairline (depending on your genetics). You can at minimum look forward to no longer losing hair and maintaining what you have to day at the least in most cases.

Hey guys @Black Beard

I’m taking 0.25mg fina ED now and for the past 3 days I have not been able to sleep for shit. Nothing else has changed.

Will this get better over time, or would switching taking it in the evening instead of in the morning might help? If this continues there is not really a point running it i.m.o.

Thx.

Hey guys @Black Beard

I’m taking 0.25mg fina ED now and for the past 3 days I have not been able to sleep for shit. Nothing else has changed.

Will this get better over time, or would switching taking it in the evening instead of in the morning might help? If this continues there is not really a point running it i.m.o.

Thx.

That's a rare side effect some guys get which you can troubleshoot.

Do you drink coffee? Are you on testosterone? Are you taking fina in the morning or at night; with or without food? On any thyroid meds or stimulants?

This side effect can go away after two weeks in a lot patients or by playing around with timing the dose (AM or PM / w or wo food), reducing to 0.25 mg MWF for now or reducing coffee consumption.

That's a rare side effect some guys get which you can troubleshoot.

Do you drink coffee? Are you on testosterone? Are you taking fina in the morning or at night; with or without food? On any thyroid meds or stimulants?

This side effect can go away after two weeks in a lot patients or by playing around with timing the dose (AM or PM / w or wo food), reducing to 0.25 mg MWF for now or reducing coffee consumption.
like I said, nothing changed except adding the fina.

No coffee, no thyroid meds, test/eq is the same dose. I took it in the morning with food. I am now going to try to take it in the evening with my sleep supps.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll give it some time.

like I said, nothing changed except adding the fina.

No coffee, no thyroid meds, test/eq is the same dose. I took it in the morning with food. I am now going to try to take it in the evening with my sleep supps.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll give it some time.

Try in the evening and also try together with dinner.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws