over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle in a while. Help??

DrSwoleWhite

Newbies
Done cycles but last one was almost 4 years ago, minus small oral cycle I did in prison about 8 months ago that didn't amount to anything I wrote home about.
Thinking

1ml of test enanthate 250
.5 ml tren acetate 100
1ml of Eq 300

Just once a week for 10 weeks

Since I do crossfit as well I don't want to get to big to where I lose shoulder mobility but need some size and of course strength but change of body composition primarily. What you guys think???

Looks good to me; inject more frequently though (magic of slin pins [emoji846] )

Body be sensitive, so basically anything will yield good response. Through experience you know which compounds work well for you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks good to me; inject more frequently though (magic of slin pins [emoji846] )

Body be sensitive, so basically anything will yield good response. Through experience you know which compounds work well for you.

You guys do IM with slin pins?

Id do a decent dose of test only and leave the tren for a other time

First cycle in a while... better put some tren in there, right?:rolleyes:

He did say he´d done cycles before, if you look at the numbers that once a week small tren dosage will hardly tickle him.

Pretty much this. I would split the dose at least in two, but three times a week would be more to my liking.

And slin pins are very easy to use IM unless you're carrying around a ton of fat. Super easy to do shoulders, biceps, quads...

Done cycles but last one was almost 4 years ago, minus small oral cycle I did in prison about 8 months ago that didn't amount to anything I wrote home about.
Thinking

.5 ml tren acetate 100
1ml of Eq 300

Since I do crossfit as well I don't want to get to big to where I lose shoulder mobility but need some size and of course strength but change of body composition primarily. What you guys think???

Hahahaha am I the the one that is super intrigued that this mofo was running cycles in prison. Damm bro nothing like popping some drol and hitting the yard.

If you had to guess much much protein where you able to get down a day?
What were the compounds they push, mark up?

Tbh I thought that was total bs when I ever heard about roids in there, I mean ya I know all drugs get in but they are ridiculous expensive and the gangs control it.

Hahahaha am I the the one that is super intrigued that this mofo was running cycles in prison. Damm bro nothing like popping some drol and hitting the yard.

If you had to guess much much protein where you able to get down a day?
What were the compounds they push, mark up?

Tbh I thought that was total bs when I ever heard about roids in there, I mean ya I know all drugs get in but they are ridiculous expensive and the gangs control it.

We were taking what we were told was a tren/ clen mix and was if I remember right was 30 pills at $75 which we saw results but deff was expensive being in there but when you got it spend is just how it is on the streets ya know haha protein I never really counted, I was in the feds so they get pretty good quality and portion and worked in food service so that helped me alot as well. Honey buns and chicken patties.

We were taking what we were told was a tren/ clen mix and was if I remember right was 30 pills at $75 which we saw results but deff was expensive being in there but when you got it spend is just how it is on the streets ya know haha protein I never really counted, I was in the feds so they get pretty good quality and portion and worked in food service so that helped me alot as well. Honey buns and chicken patties.

30 pills for 75 bucks? Not sure if what you were getting was anything legit but those prices are dirt cheap for behind the wall.

To OP, even if you are set on amounts I would pin, as others have said 2x a week.

Thinking

.5 ml tren acetate 100
1ml of Eq 300

If you are still on paper and being drug-tested, I would stick to only using testosterone for as long as you are on supervised release. Even if you are not currently being drug-tested, if you walk into your probation officer's office looking noticeably muscular, he or she could choose to have you drug-tested at any time, and potentially sent back to prison if you are violating the conditions of your supervised release. The feds won't typically test you for steroids on their standard drug tests, but they can if they have a reason to do so. And their steroid tests aren't very comprehensive, but they can easily pick up the metabolites of different steroids...dbol, anadrol, tren, EQ, etc. I know guys who tested positive for steroids in halfway house and on supervised release who got sent back to prison.

Speaking for myself, I stayed clean for the 3 years I was in federal prison. When I was in halfway house, I knew they were testing for recreational drugs, but not for steroids, so I used some test and a little anavar. But they never tested me for steroids. The steroid tests are much more expensive than the standard drug tests, so they only use them if somebody tells them to do so.

However, when I was on supervised release, my probation officer noticed that I was looking a lot bigger and more muscular, veins, red face etc, and she specifically had me tested for steroids. I was only using test by that time, no other steroids, and I passed every drug test just fine.

So the best advice I can give you, using my own experience, is that if you are going to do a cycle, stick to only using test as long as you are on supervised release. I would much rather do 1-2ml of test cyp per week, than start throwing in other compounds like tren or EQ, or especially stuff like Deca that takes a very long time to clear your system.

And when you go in to see your probation officer, make sure you go in covered up...long sleeved shirts, baggy clothes, etc...so that they don't notice that you are getting more muscular. Don't do anything to draw attention to yourself.

Stay safe, my friend.

If you are still on paper and being drug-tested, I would stick to only using testosterone for as long as you are on supervised release. Even if you are not currently being drug-tested, if you walk into your probation officer's office looking noticeably muscular, he or she could choose to have you drug-tested at any time, and potentially sent back to prison if you are violating the conditions of your supervised release. The feds won't typically test you for steroids on their standard drug tests, but they can if they have a reason to do so. And their steroid tests aren't very comprehensive, but they can easily pick up the metabolites of different steroids...dbol, anadrol, tren, EQ, etc. I know guys who tested positive for steroids in halfway house and on supervised release who got sent back to prison.

Speaking for myself, I stayed clean for the 3 years I was in federal prison. When I was in halfway house, I knew they were testing for recreational drugs, but not for steroids, so I used some test and a little anavar. But they never tested me for steroids. The steroid tests are much more expensive than the standard drug tests, so they only use them if somebody tells them to do so.

However, when I was on supervised release, my probation officer noticed that I was looking a lot bigger and more muscular, veins, red face etc, and she specifically had me tested for steroids. I was only using test by that time, no other steroids, and I passed every drug test just fine.

So the best advice I can give you, using my own experience, is that if you are going to do a cycle, stick to only using test as long as you are on supervised release. I would much rather do 1-2ml of test cyp per week, than start throwing in other compounds like tren or EQ, or especially stuff like Deca that takes a very long time to clear your system.

And when you go in to see your probation officer, make sure you go in covered up...long sleeved shirts, baggy clothes, etc...so that they don't notice that you are getting more muscular. Don't do anything to draw attention to yourself.

Stay safe, my friend.

Appriciate the advice my friend and prolly just stick to test. Still in the scared to do most things stage but deff want to get the body amped up a little.

Thinking

.5 ml tren acetate 100
1ml of Eq 300

you lost me right there
-F

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear