over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness model gear use

mr.e01

Registered
I know this board is truly for bbing, but a client of mine who is in great shape already, wants to get into fitness modeling from bbing- he is on roughly 500mg of test and lean, but not too hard because of the h20 bloat- my first step was to kick the test off, go on some clen to drop some h20 and fat and stay lean whithout the androgenics for a little bit and drop a little size- we were brainstorming what anabolics(no more androgenics, b/c of the bloat he gets) would be of the best use to achieve a smaller harder leaner muscular look that can help land him some jobs- what doses and gear do you think would be best to achieve and maintain a muscular fitness model look-his diet and cardio are really up to par as well-

I was thinking something light, like a female type cycle:
15 mg of anavar/day
or
25-50mg of winny/day

again nothing major, not looking to make a freak, but maintain a really nice pleasing look with some more hardness and leanness while maintaining his muscle-

You are waaayyyyy over thinking this. To get in the kind of condition that a fitness model needs to be in just takes sound nutrition. Thinking that an oil based test is causing a lot of water retention is wrong. Far to many people overanylze the effects of the gear and oil based vs. water based. Honestly if a person lived in a country where anabolics were legal to use they could get into BBing contest shape taking oil based up to about five days out. Tell your client that diet is everything and the gear is just going to help him maintain muscle tissue while getting lean.

?

thanks for the reply, , I understand that the test may not affect his bloat and help retain the muscle while dieting, especially for a bb show, but he is coming off his cycle anyhow-- i will inform him to maintain the nutrition plan and cardio plan he is on, and we will see how he progresses as he is off the gear, and tweak what needs to be tweaked to get into the shape we need to.

fitness models really arent that big, they'd probably ask him to lose size if anything

Every fitness model(male) I know uses gear. They are generally ecotmorphs as well. They tend to never bulk but always stay lean. Most I know are on a little test, lots of winny,var,etc.. mild tren and they are all on GH. Dont fool yourself guys. Just b/c they are only 200lbs shredded, its pretty hard to even do that naturally.

Every fitness model(male) I know uses gear. They are generally ecotmorphs as well. They tend to never bulk but always stay lean. Most I know are on a little test, lots of winny,var,etc.. mild tren and they are all on GH. Dont fool yourself guys. Just b/c they are only 200lbs shredded, its pretty hard to even do that naturally.

so take someone an actor\model like matthew mcconaughey - buff but not too big. Likely cycle:

Test E 150-250 per week
Var 40-60 per day
clen 40-80 per day

would you agree with this? more ? less?

regards

haha oh come on, McConaughey doesnt use AAS, Ive seen him several times in bars around Austin, hes not big at all guys.

so take someone an actor\model like matthew mcconaughey - buff but not too big. Likely cycle:

Test E 150-250 per week
Var 40-60 per day
clen 40-80 per day

would you agree with this? more ? less?

regards

I would guess a normal male produced 250 mgs a week naturally. Why would you take so little?

I would guess a normal male produced 250 mgs a week naturally. Why would you take so little?

The average, healthy male produces somewhere between 7-10mg of total test per day, not even taking into account all the test that gets albumin or SHBG bound of this amount. If you do the math, 250 mg/week is way more than this, even with the added weight of the esters.

This is retarded. Do some research and then get some blood work and you will have a legit, educated answer to that question. I'm not bashing but in reality many guys seem lost as to what the body produces on its own. Take a doctor's script/shot of 200mgs every 10 days and see what your ng/dl looks like. It will be way higher than you think. As far as someone like an actor taking gear to get in shape........why is it so hard to accept that people can obtain low bodyfat and look decent without shit? Do peoples egos get crushed by the simple fact that their genetics may not allow them to look like that? Get over the whole "he looks good/hes on shit" crap....wake up and smell the coffee.

what makes you think fitness models take less gear.
Diet dictates size not gear.

In fact training methods and diet dictate size. Gear will accelerate the process. You can detrain, that is train to lose size. Some Bbers that want to go into modeling do this for that reason. They want muscle, just not a ton of it!

ok lets back off this guy,. what he is really tryin to get at is...there is a look that drugs give you. and yes many of the "fitness" modesl have it. not regular models. take 2 guys same hight,wt bf% and everything. now one is on ,one is off. 2 totaly different looks!!! yes diet and training are imprtant but....there is a "look" you an only get w drugs. that full,round,lean look.
not sure how to get the look you guys are looking for but would just advise experimenting w different things till you find what works best. its all about that right combo....and no two people have the same "right" combo.
lucian

dont think mathew mconahay has the look, but michel jai white sure does, as does jean claude van dame. he wasnt huge but.....had that look. stalone....same look. and now he gets busted w jinatropin and vials of test in austrailia. THAT proves the point.....that at least to look good now he turned to gear. still, wasnt huge by bb standards.
lucian

ok, I believe some fitness models do take gear and other fitness models do not, depending on what type of modeling they do-

he is looking to do more mainstream hard body look ie. van damme, i guess a mens health/mens fitness look but maybe 5-10lbs more, nothing like muscle mag-

my plan of action will be for him to go natural for a bit and make sure he stays lean and maintains a good amount of muscle, focusing on diet /cardio/ training only, of course there might be some size loss, but not much cause his diet and training will be perfect,we will take it from there, if a more muscular look is needed then we will incorporate a light "fitness model cycle" , something like the one posted sounds fairly good or:
like 200mgs of test prop/1-200mg eq/wk
or eq 1-200mg/wk with 50 mg winny eod
again nothing major, only to create a slightly more harder/vascular look, dont think much is necessary to really get a harder, fuller look, so I dont want to overdo anything, also gh is a good choice, but too expensive for him right now-

No im sure matthew doesnt juice. Nobody will ever know, as im sure we have all seen genetic freaks who are natural and guys who juice who honestly dont even look like the lift weights. When I was reffering the fitness models who juice, I was reffering to guys like Sagi,etc...

Wow - hey no problem. Just using ole MM as an example. Yeah, I know he is not big in BB standards just referring to more the Men's Fitness type look. There were quite a few rumors about MM specifically in the industry re: his look back 10 years ago (dazed & confused) plus I grew up in Longview and went to UT at same time he was there. He weighed maybe 150-155. He goes at least 190-200 now and gained it in late mid 30s, in a short amount of time, and lost a lot of hair during that time. But no -f- way did he do any kind of performance enhancement. Whatever.

I'm not trying to judge ole MM and like the guy regardless if he did juice or not. I could care less. My comment was more in theory of the minimum amount and types of juice one would take to keep a hard look if one choose too, could afford to, and maybe didn't have the time to work out enough to do it completely natural.

I had a look that rivaled any fitness model in my 20's. I just used training and diet. Most guys in Mens Health or the Van Damme's of the world just use heavy training and diet and they are athletic meso's to begin with. I personally don't think you should try to be a fitness "model" with drugs. If you can't get a cover or modeling jobs without steroids than perhaps you just weren't cut out for the modeling biz. I've seen models from skinny beanpoles to more bulky supplement company models (like for GNC) but really, how many of those kinds of jobs are out there?

The reason I say this is even if you do find a few jobs, you're pretty much trapped into needing the drugs to keep up 'the look' since you don't have it naturally. Do you really want your livelihood to depend on whether or not you can gain access to replacement hormones?

Just some food for thought I guess but it's your life and your bod.

very true.

Also most fitness models are bodybuilders. Many compete and are trying to one day reach a higher level. They just havent become freaks yet so they can fitness model. Take the same shit and train the same way as many pro's do.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear