over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fixing gut growth - Is it possible?

RSMainz

Registered
Newbies
I have some serious midsection distension/growth and I had a couple questions about it. I'll provide pics this time. Basically I'm wanting to know of others who have managed to fix this problem or if it's permanent. Im not sure if it's due to high dose insulin or high dose GH or a combination of both. I'm keen to take a year off and do 1 more show if it's possible to fix...I'm very passionate about bodybuilding but I my have done some permanent damage

Attachments

• IMG_20230415_150610.jpg
    IMG_20230415_150610.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_20230415_150331.jpg
    IMG_20230415_150331.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20230415_123910.jpg
    IMG_20230415_123910.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_20230415_123824.jpg
    IMG_20230415_123824.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_20230415_123848.jpg
    IMG_20230415_123848.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_20230415_123740.jpg
    IMG_20230415_123740.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_20230415_150258.jpg
    IMG_20230415_150258.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_20230415_150843.jpg
    IMG_20230415_150843.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_20230415_150827.jpg
    IMG_20230415_150827.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_20230415_150610.jpg
    IMG_20230415_150610.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 324
It depends on what is causing it, which itself is hard to determine.

I do not believe GH or other drugs cause it however.

Culprits are:
Excessive food
Abdominal strain
Unbalanced gut biome

I have diastasis recti from heavy training and had/have distension from that combined with bacterial overgrowth, which got kicked off by food poisoning. A recent extended course of heavy antibiotics took my waist down quite a lot, not completely however.

I also believe age plays a part, particularly if you have been training heavy and eating big for decades.

Can it be reversed? You will need to find the true cause first and address that. If young enough I think it can be done.

What was your peaking/carb up protocol? Is this how you look fasted in the morning?

What was your peaking/carb up protocol? Is this how you look fasted in the morning?
The bathroom shots were fasted yes (my schedule is strange so only a 5-6 hour fast though) just ate 600g carbs the day before and that was it. Diuretic night before and morning off. 1 meal before stage roughly 3 hours before. Didn't feel full in the stomach from food or anything I just can't physically pull it in

On 2g tren and 300iu insulin - I'm not surprised that you have such a problem - I advised you what to do a year ago and you didn't give a shit
Can't really lower the insulin if that's how much I need to keep my sugars in check? And didn't think tren would cause such mid section growth

The bathroom shots were fasted yes (my schedule is strange so only a 5-6 hour fast though) just ate 600g carbs the day before and that was it. Diuretic night before and morning off. 1 meal before stage roughly 3 hours before. Didn't feel full in the stomach from food or anything I just can't physically pull it in
Do you have regular bowel movements (at least 1-2x daily)?

What diuretic and how much? What was water intake?

I suppose he has fatty liver+SIBO+it's clear he's insulin resistant - all of this could be reversed to a large extent but if I tell you that you need to reduce gear and gh by at least half - start working on restoring insulin sensitivity not only masking the problem with ever-increasing doses insulin - then you won't listen to us anyway and do it your way lol

I suppose he has fatty liver+SIBO+it's clear he's insulin resistant - all of this could be reversed to a large extent but if I tell you that you need to reduce gear and gh by at least half - start working on restoring insulin sensitivity not only masking the problem with ever-increasing doses insulin - then you won't listen to us anyway and do it your way lol
The answer of not being able to reduce insulin because he can’t keep his sugars in check otherwise shows that the advice will fall on deaf ears…this is why you don’t hyper focus on drugs.

I saw more pics and vids…I would seriously consider going to true TRT for an extended period of time and doing a thorough checkup of your body (organ scans etc). You look sick, physically unwell. Best of luck.

On 2g tren and 300iu insulin - I'm not surprised that you have such a problem - I advised you what to do a year ago and you didn't give a shit
Holy moly!!

Can't really lower the insulin if that's how much I need to keep my sugars in check? And didn't think tren would cause such mid section growth

Ummmmm..... yes you can but it appears that you don't want to and/or unwilling to follow others advice.

I'd HIGHLY recommend to follow what others are saying in this thread.

Thedorkyd1, I knew it lol

Could get a scan on your midsection

You might be carrying around substantial amount of visceral fat due to your drug usage

What advice did you give?

Not trying to pry, but I always value your input on bodybuilding

I would definitely try to do whatever luki says. You have size, make the gut go away as much as possible.

Thedorkyd1, I knew it lol

Could get a scan on your midsection

You might be carrying around substantial amount of visceral fat due to your drug usage
This is my thought as well.

And I’m saying this as a 300+Lb off-season guy reallllly trying to control my gut growth and midsection control.

That amount of insulin is causing some extreme visceral fat storage. And the shitty this is that the only way to get that shit down is by coming OFF a lot of what you’re on. Restoring insulin sensitivity (ie lowering growth and insulin significantly), sitting at a lower bf % longer, comin off drugs a bit, fasting, etc.

It’s a double edged sword. Verrrry few people can get to that size while keeping their waist intact. And most need to really push drugs which in turn, fucks their waist and overall flow of their physique.

Man I hope dude doesn’t disappear. I still have questions. How do you go on stage like that? Did you not practice posing at all to see this during your prep?

I have a similar issue and would listen. Would like to hear your advice. PM me if you prefer.

Man I hope dude doesn’t disappear. I still have questions. How do you go on stage like that? Did you not practice posing at all to see this during your prep?
Dude you're just being an ass. Posing at the gym with my coach we were aware I had a bit of distension but it's much easier the control when you are standing in front of a mirror.

I pour my heart and soul into bodybuilding and am genuinely upset about this situation and you're being a smart ass for no reason

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws