over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

flagged by US security for “looking like a bodybuilder"

Hey, on this topic. I'm flying out tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you guys know how I can upgrade to first class, without paying for it of course. Those seats are quite small:(

One time, a plane I was about to board was full, and they announced over a loud speaker that anyone who is willing to take a later flight would be given airline credit (of a few hundred dollars) and bumped up to first class. I'm sure this happens on a regular basis, but the odds of it happening to any one flight are small. Good luck.

What about taking meals on the flight? I'm going somewhere for a day and figured I would just pack 4-5 tupperwares.

Is this acceptable, or is it lumped in the "liquids have to be 3 oz or less" rule? I would just leave it at home if I was probably going to have to dispose of it.

I'm talking like chicken, rice & broccoli...nothing exotic

I brought food for myself and my son on my last flight no problem. I had to throw the uneaten portions away when we arrived at our destination which was outside of the US.

I was in the Dallas airport comming back from Mexico. Yes I did get my bag delayed for one day on the way to Mexico also for "secutiry Reasons". It was the protein power and bars in my bag. They crushed all my little bars...

The first cop I got was not nice, the second was very nice. He said he was tired of them sending him guys to search looking for steroids. The cop says he only cares about hard drugs and he himself has been on steroids for 15 years. LOL

Hey I just kept a good attitude and thanked GOD for a safe trip home.

I brought food for myself and my son on my last flight no problem. I had to throw the uneaten portions away when we arrived at our destination which was outside of the US.

:yeahthat:

and also i just got back from Cabo where i took a gallon sized bag of protein and came back with half... bags were never searched... wonder if it would have been different if it was columbian white gold?? lol

easiest thing to do when traveling is don't dress like a douche. Avoid wearing string tank tops and underarmour shirts that are 3 sizes too small. You may love to show off how big you are so everyone thinks you are a god, but it draws way too much attention by customs even if you have nothing in your bags. Wear loose fitting clothes or hoodies ect..

- Profiling
- No probable cause " looking like a bodybuilder" is not a probable cause

I don't know if TSA has those laws but at the end, FUCK TSA ! they harass little kids too

My biggest thing is they will harass good citizens, but we have 11 illegal immigrants here. We are not consistant with our borders at all. Customs will make a little old lady take off her depends underwear or strip search a 6 year old kid, but don't mention the illegal immigrant problem here and how to stop it, we will be racially profiling. :rolleyes:

My biggest thing is they will harass good citizens, but we have 11 illegal immigrants here. We are not consistant with our borders at all. Customs will make a little old lady take off her depends underwear or strip search a 6 year old kid, but don't mention the illegal immigrant problem here and how to stop it, we will be racially profiling. :rolleyes:

All wraps up under the Department of Home-boy Security..... I feel safer already!

Hey, on this topic. I'm flying out tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you guys know how I can upgrade to first class, without paying for it of course. Those seats are quite small:(

You will be surprised how far simply asking can get you. When your on the plane just say you didn't realize you would have such little leg room. And if there is any way you can move to a better seat. Sure she is likely to say sorry and it's not possible. But a plane is rarely full due to cancellations etc so it's worth a try. I have asked and once she put me in an area and I had 4 seats to myself (and the plane was fairly full). I just lay down and went to sleep most of the flight :)

Wow this has me a little concerned, some of you may of seen I'm getting married in September, Well it was going to be the Bahamas, now its Cozumel Mexico. ... My Fiance can't make my mind up :confused:

I've got a legal script for T3 GH and Test all with my name printed on each bottle and box of darts with my name.

Anyone travel with legal scripts into Mexico? Or out?

I sure don't want to get profiled or my shit taken, especially on my wedding trip .

Man I didn't even think of this, till I read this thread.

They can do anything they want in Mexico ! It depends on the officers in the mexican airport, be funny and nice to them.... be like Oralee Amigo, Mi Gusta Mexico

lol it's a corrupted country man ! War on drugs my ass, the government is running the drug business in Mexico

You will be surprised how far simply asking can get you. When your on the plane just say you didn't realize you would have such little leg room. And if there is any way you can move to a better seat. Sure she is likely to say sorry and it's not possible. But a plane is rarely full due to cancellations etc so it's worth a try. I have asked and once she put me in an area and I had 4 seats to myself (and the plane was fairly full). I just lay down and went to sleep most of the flight :)

Ya... I don't fit in a car much less a plane.. I usually ask when i get to the gate if there is anything they can do to help me out because I literally cannot get into a seat and put my legs down in front of me. 9 times out of ten they will either put me in an exit row, bulk head seat or first class. Its a safety hazard if you cannot fit and they will fix it if its brought to there attention in time. I have been told if you get there at least 2 hours early they will do what they can to make you safe and comfortable.

Wow this has me a little concerned, some of you may of seen I'm getting married in September, Well it was going to be the Bahamas, now its Cozumel Mexico. ... My Fiance can't make my mind up :confused:

I've got a legal script for T3 GH and Test all with my name printed on each bottle and box of darts with my name.

Anyone travel with legal scripts into Mexico? Or out?

I sure don't want to get profiled or my shit taken, especially on my wedding trip .

Man I didn't even think of this, till I read this thread.

Don't travel with anything they will take it, weather its a script or not its illegal. I'm on TRT have a script and they still took it. They tried to arrest me in Texas coming home from Cozumel. You don't need to bring anything anyway, everthing you need is there, not worth the problems! And don't listen to the people in Mexico you can NOT bring home a certain amount for personal use!

Upgrade.

Queefer, you can usually upgrade to first-class at the gate or ticket counter for around $150 on the day of your flight. that is what I usually do. Works out well if first-class isn't already full. It is money well spent, especially on a long flight. Have a safe trip.
Chim Chim

A few years ago I walked right up to the ticket counter and said "Can you please upgrade me to first class ? I'm kinda big and those seats in the back are too tight"

The agent didn't tell me she was upgrading me. She just asked me routine questions, checked my bags, and handed me the ticket and boarding pass. When i look at the boarding pass it was for first class. I went back and thanked her.

I always ask for everything in this world. You aint gonna get it if you don't ask.

Thats good to know, I'll just take the enough T3 to get by while down there, I'll do my TRT dose of Test and GH (granted its only 2ius daily )the day we leave.
Glad I seen and read this thread, my big ass mouth being combative, probably would get my ass thrown in jail.

Thanks

Don't travel with anything they will take it, weather its a script or not its illegal. I'm on TRT have a script and they still took it. They tried to arrest me in Texas coming home from Cozumel. You don't need to bring anything anyway, everthing you need is there, not worth the problems! And don't listen to the people in Mexico you can NOT bring home a certain amount for personal use!

I'm usually "patted down" prior to entering the metal detector. It is almost without fail. Possibly they pat people down who look "bulky" under thier clothing?

Thats good to know, I'll just take the enough T3 to get by while down there, I'll do my TRT dose of Test and GH (granted its only 2ius daily )the day we leave.
Glad I seen and read this thread, my big ass mouth being combative, probably would get my ass thrown in jail.

yeah bud I wouldn't risk bringing test down or gh. You would have to be concerned with keeping gh cold also which by the time you got there it would be partially degraded anyway so better off taking a week off it. When you get back results will resume immediately maybe even better with a bit of a break...and if on long ester test as most HRT then if you are doing 100mg twice a week just pin the 200 before you leave for the airport and you will be just fine as I'm sure you know.

Of course they are profiling people, this is what US Customs does and is supposed to do. You are not on US soil when you deal with customs, you have no rights as a citizen of the US because you aren't in the US. Customs has VERY broad authority in how they handle things.

Hey bro...I understand profiling based on a national threat, and I'm for that...but because someone is in in shape, I believe is a bit over the top. If I came off the plane, and walked over to customs, with red eyes from being tired, I suppose they could grab me and search my stuff, because I look like a pot head. This isn't a challenge to your statement...

To my understanding, if you land in OHare, you are on US soil, and as a US citizen, there are certain rights that are still in play. Could be wrong...my wife says I often am!

TBH, I'm glad they take precautions, and I do travel a lot...and i look like a lifter (cause I do what i do), but I've never been asked to step aside for any special searches etc. Granted, this isn't customs.

Just stay in coach and just try to move to an Exit seat at the front of the sections, Crazy leg room there.

flew to Ireland in a standard seat sucked big time.
Flew back in an Exit seat and it was glorious.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws