over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FLEX WHEELER

PHIL HERNON

Banned
HIS ARMS ARE HUGE!!! 21 INCHES. HE IS NATURAL ALSO, YOU CAN TELL BY LOOKING AT HIS FACE AND NECK. HE JUST CALLED ME AND WE WERE LAUGHING ABOUT HIS INTERVIEW YESTERDAY. HE WAS JOKING BUT I KNOW IT IS HARD TO TELL. HE IS USING THE LBAs ONLY RIGHT NOW AND HE CANT BELIEVE HOW WELL THEY WORK. ANYONE WANT TO BET HIM $ THAT HE IS NATURAL HE WILL TAKE YOU UP ON IT.

He is on HRT, so who knows the dose, but still, I believe he is natural as well. He does have the freakiest genetics of all time. Plus his arms are big as hell but much softer looking than in the past when he was ON.

Muscle memory is awesome. They were probably 23+ at one time, so 21 natty at this point is totally believable. Small HRT and LBA's and you got yourself a great anabolic environment...

i wouldn't call hrt natural. reguardless, much props, his arms are still bigger than mine on cycle!

phil- way to get in another LBA plug. you are pretty good at that.:D

I'd like to see what kind of condition he can get to without gear.

Iabadman you have some great stories bro.....they are always fun to read....

but if that tape is pulled tight [look where the start of the tape is ,not the guys thumb] and is read right his arms might be 19 [if that even Palumbo is laughing at the claim] .
Yup, looks like 18.5 to me. Way under 20 for sure.

And take away all the oil he's pumped up in there and what would you have?

As far as the natural claim, remember when he last claimed to be natural? Later he admitted to being on the juice for the Olympia LOL
I don't know the guy but I don't like his mannerism. He has lied so many times in the past, about the "carjacking" (which was really punching a wall in frustration), his supposed 100K guest posing fees and etc etc.

I too remember Steve Neece betting the money in MMI. He also said there NEVER been a bodybuilder with a verified thigh larger than his waist. Offered money for that too for anyone who could show otherwise.

Also remember that Arnold's arms were measured at one Olympia by Arthur Jones and they were "only" 19 something.

What is he wanting to achieve from all the natty claims? This is not me questioning if he is or not just where he's going with it, is he trying to show how great his sponsors are or is he wanting to come back and compete, but this time natty? I think going off the interview he looks a bit out of proportion as his arms look so big, could be just cos he's wearing a T and could be just illusion but they seem to overpower the rest of his body.

What interview did he do?
It's on muscular development. Don't know if a link is ok but you can find it on the homepage. See how they put the tape on the arm and the inch+ on the end of the tape they don't count.

i disagree if one is taking HRT they not natural, i like to say im normal instead.....lol
from the show i was talking about

Let's be real for a minute. Everyone should have a grasp of what is allowed in a "natural" competition. To make things very simple, if you can buy a supplement over the counter at any reputable retailer in Canada or the US, you will be fine. If you are buying something from Joe Blow's garage or "behind the counter" then you are not welcome to compete. Those who take medications that may contain testosterone or other questionable substances may be allowed to compete if they can prove that these medications are only being taken on the advice of a medical professional due to an existing condition that affects quality of life. In these special circumstances, a competitor will be required to provide documentation of their condition and paperwork showing their hormone levels at the athlete meeting.

where is this video of flex you r talking about?

Drug testing will consist of 3-4 drug tests being done on randomly selected competitors. Another 3-4 will be done on athletes that are "flagged" due to the appearance of possible use of banned substances. Randomly selected competitors will be drawn from all the competitor numbers assigned. If a competitor looks questionable on stage, judges will, at their discretion raise a flag that is visible to the audience. If a majority of judges raise a flag, the competitor will then be subjected to urinalysis following their evening routine should they perform it. Competitors WILL NOT BE CENTRED OUT! The flag will be raised during the symmetry or mandatory posing round with the other competitors in their division. The audience will only know that someone has been flagged in a division, but will not know specifically who it is.

I deleated my post.......because I was just trying to point out that measurements aren't what makes a great bber ......it is shape and structure.....Flex is and was amazing........glad he is well

Let's be real for a minute. Everyone should have a grasp of what is allowed in a "natural" competition. To make things very simple, if you can buy a supplement over the counter at any reputable retailer in Canada or the US, you will be fine. If you are buying something from Joe Blow's garage or "behind the counter" then you are not welcome to compete. Those who take medications that may contain testosterone or other questionable substances may be allowed to compete if they can prove that these medications are only being taken on the advice of a medical professional due to an existing condition that affects quality of life. In these special circumstances, a competitor will be required to provide documentation of their condition and paperwork showing their hormone levels at the athlete meeting.

Flex said he wasn't even on HRT when asked on MD forums. No hormones period.

HRT is considered natural as long as test/gh levels are within range.
Depends on the organization one is competing in. In the natural bb circuit most would not allow it from what I've seen.

Definitely not legal in the Olympics, doesn't matter if your balls were smashed in a freak accident. Testosterone is not a drug one can get approval for (unlike asthma medications etc).

I'm glad to see him back in the spotlight. he was one of the all time best physiques going. I do not care about use or not! his physique was one of the most asthecticly pleasing on stage. How he never won an Olympia is beyond me! That interview was funny! He just put that shit on for the camera!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear