over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Followed home by a spirit?

hmmm.....

lets make a completely ludicrous hypothetical supposition, we will say that when people die they really do have an eternal spirit

even if that were true do you think the spirit has nothing better to do that 'haunt' people and places?????

hmmm.....

lets make a completely ludicrous hypothetical supposition, we will say that when people die they really do have an eternal spirit

even if that were true do you think the spirit has nothing better to do that 'haunt' people and places?????

Stewie, I don't know if you believe in the Bible, but when satan fell from grace, he took 1/3 of the angels with him. They might not be demns, actually angels, but make no mistake, they are here to destroy what they can and decieve.

I lived with a demon for 19 years, then we divorced:DI grew up in one of the most haunted towns in the South, the house i grew up in was a old Victorian house built in the late 1880's, and was originally a nursing home, evidently lots of folks died there. My sister who is very pragmatic saw a apparition of a older womans head watching her when she woke up, she swears to this day she was not asleep and saw it clearly. I never saw one thing i could not explain, never had a feeling of evil around me. They have a ghost tour in the town i grew up in and took my youngest daughter on it some years ago, i thought it was BS to be honest, people said they saw orbs and such, but again, i saw or felt nothing.

All that said, i am a Christian but pretty much non denominational, i prefer not to get caught up in a particular denominations doctrine. There is a lot of things that defy explanation, and i've quit trying to figure it all out, it is what it is. Since i believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, then i can't discount the possibility of good and bad 'spirits', but i've never seen or felt the bad. There's been several times when i felt the presence of God, and can't put it into words, but it was incredible.

As it's been said several times, there are more people that are in tune to spirits, i'm just not one of those.

here's the website of the local ghost 'club'
Home

OK, That made me LMAO!:p

What do you mean by "proof"? If by proof you mean the kind of proof religious people offer for their version of god being real and the only correct one, then yes. There is zero objectively verifiable proof of any of the supernatural phenomenons existing.

Why do these spirits and other supernatural phenomenons always vanish when they are about to be documented in some way? No flying objects caught on camera, no ghosts caught on camera, no spirits caught talking when a sound recorder is nearby. No medium can prove they talk to dead people when skeptics like Randi are nearby. Mediums are always wildly successful on talk shows but not once have they succeeded in a controlled setting. Why is this?

People who believe in these things should at least admit that none of this can be proven in the conventional sense.
Exactly. Its amazing what some people accept as proof.

It's good that it scares you. Some people are drawn to it out of curiosity and end up suffering for it.

One of the earlier times was when I was reading the Holy Bible on a regular basis. I was reading about Jesus warning the people about hell. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I thought how could a place like this exist. If I was to believe what I was reading than I was supposed to accept the idea of a place so horrible that I would wish I was never born if I found myself there. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea. The idea of ETERNITY was beyond my mind. I felt a closeness to God at that time that was life-changing. One night during prayer I asked God to show me what hell was like.

To give you an idea of how close I was to God, I had felt an indescribably pleasurable sensation up my spine twice before this. It was during a tearful, heartfelt prayer to God when I was allowed to see how my sins affect Him. I realized how much He loves me. It was like when I was a kid and you had the perfect parents and everything was good and would never change. It was beyond this world. No words can fully describe the feeling.

So I fell asleep. I awoke around 3 AM. I was enveloped by an energy that crushed me from all angles. I felt like no body else was on Earth for ever, but I was. It was real, the loneliness was killing me. I remember it like yesterday. It still scares me to think about it now.

I was being crushed by a swirling, angry, hateful, dark, lonely power. There was no real physical pain, just an emptiness of self that I never felt before. Complete loss of everything. No wife, no children, no father, no mother, no family, no friends, no anybody, never ending.

At the time, 2001, I knew it was a group of demons. There was no mistaking this feeling. I felt it in my bones. I couldn't bear it any longer. I have never felt anything like it before or since. It was an all encompassing dread that was attacking me from all around and I couldn't fight out of it. It felt like it was destroying my soul, whatever that means.

I couldn't take any more of it and after about 10 or 15 seconds it just entered my mind to cry out to Jesus. So I did. I basically started to beg or plead to Jesus for it to end and it did. I immediately felt a calm that in contrast to what I was feeling before was unbelievable. How powerful is God? I wondered. Because these beings were in complete control of me and they were going to win every fight and they were fighting to cause pain. It was a horrible feeling.

I never asked God to show me what hell was like again. I did however have a nightmare that I was in hell and it was just as bad. The faces that were leering down at me from above were hideous. I don't know why it was only two that I really remember. Their eyes seemed to penetrate my spirit and I knew that it would be futile to even try to think of a way to save myself. As though they mocked me for dismissing God's laws for my life. It felt like many more were around behind them. That's what I saw. It was the worst nightmare I've ever had. It was drug related. Even after I woke up for days I thought about it and it really did send shivers up my back.

The first feeling of hell was not drug related. I never stayed up more than one night back when I used speed. Every once in a while the first night I would hear voices telling me to kill my brother. I would hear these voices out of nowhere. They scared me by the way they sounded. Like no animal on Earth sounds like it. Or it could've sounded like every animal on Earth growling at the same time. I don't know it was a completely foreign sound.

I didn't kill my brother. I did look over to the couch he was sleeping on and thought about it for a few seconds. I don't touch that stuff any more. I truly believe drugs and alcohol are a very fast way to be influenced by demons.

Another time I was renting a room from a lady who had a bunch of African artifacts hanging around her house. They were ugly faced wooden voodoo type stuff. She used to complain to me about the walls vibrating. She thought maybe I was causing it somehow. She thought it was an electric fan. It wasn't.

I used to wake up at 3 am like clockwork for weeks to a feeling of something vibrating over the entire side of my body. I mean it would cause the hairs on my whole body to stand on end. It would make my hearing go out on whatever side I was lying on and just be annoying but not ominous. It didn't feel like it wanted to do harm, but I was scared regardless. Instinct I guess.

A few weeks later I woke up again at around 3 am. This time the feeling was not as harmless. I felt like I was in danger. I turned to my side and I saw the face of a wolf snarling at me from the wall. This is creeping me out just typing this right now. It was impossible to look at it. I was so fearful of this thing that I didn't know what to do. I just tried to ignore it and tried to go back to sleep and it went away. This was 2005.

There was also a time when my brothers friend woke up to being choked by something. He was renting a room from someone. He jumped up, he said, and flipped on the light and nothing was there. Then he said he ran outside just out of fear and to think about what just happened. He doesn't like talking about it. I guess it still trips him out. But he swears to this day that he was being choked by something.

In hindsight, I've learned that I don't want to play with disobedience any longer.

Dude. Do you know how you sound?:rolleyes:

It's good that it scares you. Some people are drawn to it out of curiosity and end up suffering for it.

One of the earlier times was when I was reading the Holy Bible on a regular basis. I was reading about Jesus warning the people about hell. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I thought how could a place like this exist. If I was to believe what I was reading than I was supposed to accept the idea of a place so horrible that I would wish I was never born if I found myself there. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea. The idea of ETERNITY was beyond my mind. I felt a closeness to God at that time that was life-changing. One night during prayer I asked God to show me what hell was like.

To give you an idea of how close I was to God, I had felt an indescribably pleasurable sensation up my spine twice before this. It was during a tearful, heartfelt prayer to God when I was allowed to see how my sins affect Him. I realized how much He loves me. It was like when I was a kid and you had the perfect parents and everything was good and would never change. It was beyond this world. No words can fully describe the feeling.

So I fell asleep. I awoke around 3 AM. I was enveloped by an energy that crushed me from all angles. I felt like no body else was on Earth for ever, but I was. It was real, the loneliness was killing me. I remember it like yesterday. It still scares me to think about it now.

I was being crushed by a swirling, angry, hateful, dark, lonely power. There was no real physical pain, just an emptiness of self that I never felt before. Complete loss of everything. No wife, no children, no father, no mother, no family, no friends, no anybody, never ending.

At the time, 2001, I knew it was a group of demons. There was no mistaking this feeling. I felt it in my bones. I couldn't bear it any longer. I have never felt anything like it before or since. It was an all encompassing dread that was attacking me from all around and I couldn't fight out of it. It felt like it was destroying my soul, whatever that means.

I couldn't take any more of it and after about 10 or 15 seconds it just entered my mind to cry out to Jesus. So I did. I basically started to beg or plead to Jesus for it to end and it did. I immediately felt a calm that in contrast to what I was feeling before was unbelievable. How powerful is God? I wondered. Because these beings were in complete control of me and they were going to win every fight and they were fighting to cause pain. It was a horrible feeling.

I never asked God to show me what hell was like again. I did however have a nightmare that I was in hell and it was just as bad. The faces that were leering down at me from above were hideous. I don't know why it was only two that I really remember. Their eyes seemed to penetrate my spirit and I knew that it would be futile to even try to think of a way to save myself. As though they mocked me for dismissing God's laws for my life. It felt like many more were around behind them. That's what I saw. It was the worst nightmare I've ever had. It was drug related. Even after I woke up for days I thought about it and it really did send shivers up my back.

The first feeling of hell was not drug related. I never stayed up more than one night back when I used speed. Every once in a while the first night I would hear voices telling me to kill my brother. I would hear these voices out of nowhere. They scared me by the way they sounded. Like no animal on Earth sounds like it. Or it could've sounded like every animal on Earth growling at the same time. I don't know it was a completely foreign sound.

I didn't kill my brother. I did look over to the couch he was sleeping on and thought about it for a few seconds. I don't touch that stuff any more. I truly believe drugs and alcohol are a very fast way to be influenced by demons.

Another time I was renting a room from a lady who had a bunch of African artifacts hanging around her house. They were ugly faced wooden voodoo type stuff. She used to complain to me about the walls vibrating. She thought maybe I was causing it somehow. She thought it was an electric fan. It wasn't.

I used to wake up at 3 am like clockwork for weeks to a feeling of something vibrating over the entire side of my body. I mean it would cause the hairs on my whole body to stand on end. It would make my hearing go out on whatever side I was lying on and just be annoying but not ominous. It didn't feel like it wanted to do harm, but I was scared regardless. Instinct I guess.

A few weeks later I woke up again at around 3 am. This time the feeling was not as harmless. I felt like I was in danger. I turned to my side and I saw the face of a wolf snarling at me from the wall. This is creeping me out just typing this right now. It was impossible to look at it. I was so fearful of this thing that I didn't know what to do. I just tried to ignore it and tried to go back to sleep and it went away. This was 2005.

There was also a time when my brothers friend woke up to being choked by something. He was renting a room from someone. He jumped up, he said, and flipped on the light and nothing was there. Then he said he ran outside just out of fear and to think about what just happened. He doesn't like talking about it. I guess it still trips him out. But he swears to this day that he was being choked by something.

In hindsight, I've learned that I don't want to play with disobedience any longer.

**broken link removed**

good (no) god! really? just because something isnt explainable doesnt make it supernatural! this isnt the middle ages! watch people around u get blown up. where the fuck is god??? the old testament god destroyed cites and armies. it's still the same god. so why do the"good" guys get the shit? religion, spirits, ghosts....imagination. paranoia. u see what u wanna see. ive seen shit i dont wanna see. ever again. if there is a god or spirits, fuck them.

hmmm.....

Well if you had no one to talk too and couldn't pickup or feel anything
what else is there to do. Seriously I'm sure there's alot more to it then
spirits going around scaring people. I'm a believer, plus my grandfather told
us a story about an encounter he had as a boy with the devil and till he died
insisted it happened. My grandmother said the same thing. He never recanted
his story.........

Stewie, I don't know if you believe in the Bible, but when satan fell from grace, he took 1/3 of the angels with him. They might not be demns, actually angels, but make no mistake, they are here to destroy what they can and decieve.

that me be. i am not religious myself, many people are. fortunately we live in a time relatively free from religious persecution.

i was trying to make a logic point, saying lets suppose we have all eternal spirits. do you really think god would make them all wander the earth aimlessly after death? with nothing better to do than haunt people? i know the bible doesnt say that. but some people actually believe things other than what is written in the bible. they believe that spirits wander the earth - not just the demons that you speak of that cause, the demons of satan that cause mayhem.

everytime i hear a debate on satan, all i can think of is his other name - lucifer - the bringer of light. light metaphorically can mean knowledge. he gave humans the knowledge of good and evil. what a REMARKABLE coincidence to many other religion myths - like the greek myth of prometheus. he was the titan who gave mankind knowledge of fire. for this zeus punished him to be chained to a rock and every day a bird would come and peck at his internal organs. this was prometheus' punishment. lucifers punishment was to be banished from heaven.

the conclusion i draw from these fables is this - whenever some type of deity (prometheus, satan) gives some revolutiuonary knowledge to humans - that deity is punsihed by the main god. WHY?? well when humans increase knowledge their dependence on a mythical overlord god diminishes, thus this head honcho god punishes those who have helped mankind, punishes those who have weakened his control over humans. from this perspective the so called antagonist deities thought of as 'evil' are actual mans benfectors or helpers.

Last edited:
that me be. i am not religious myself, many people are. fortunately we live in a time relatively free from religious persecution.

i was trying to make a logic point, saying lets suppose we have all eternal spirits. do you really think god would make them all wander the earth aimlessly after death? with nothing better to do than haunt people? i know the bible doesnt say that. but some people actually believe things other than what is written in the bible. they believe that spirits wander the earth - not just the demons that you speak of that cause, the demons of satan that cause mayhem.

everytime i hear a debate on satan, all i can think of is his other name - lucifer - the bringer of light. light metaphorically can mean knowledge. he gave humans the knowledge of good and evil. what a REMARKABLE coincidence to many other religion myths - like the greek myth of prometheus. he was the titan who gave mankind knowledge of fire. for this zeus punished him to be chained to a rock and every day a bird would come and peck at his internal organs. this was prometheus' punishment. lucifers punishment was to be banished from heaven.

the conclusion i draw from these fables is this - whenever some type of deity (prometheus, satan) gives some revolutiuonary knowledge to humans - that deity is punsihed by the main god. WHY?? well when humans increase knowledge their dependence on a mythical overlord god diminishes, thus this head honcho god punishes those who have helped mankind, punishes those who have weakened his control over humans. from this perspective the so called antagonist deities thought of as 'evil' are actual mans benfectors or helpers.

Good Point.

I wanted to add: To all the people insulting the "believers", you must not beleive in God, because there's no more proof he's real, than there's proof of ghosts.

Using you logic there's no God either. Where's the proof other than your personal expirence?

Good Point.

I wanted to add: To all the people insulting the "believers", you must not beleive in God, because there's no more proof he's real, than there's proof of ghosts.

Using you logic there's no God either. Where's the proof other than your personal expirence?

Its not insulting. Its being rational. Do I believe in a all knowing christian god? Probably not. I am open to being spiritual. I have had things happen that seem almost like someone has been looking out for me, BUT I still use logic. If it can't be proved, then you can't assume its real. Stories don't cut it. People for the most part are full of shit.

Well Stewie, unlike these so called fables you talk of, Jesus Christ was real and well documented. Did you know that The Smithsonian Institute will use some places that the Bible documents as guides? The original Greek manuscipts of The Bible have been well documented and preserved and proven by Scholars. I do agree that human spirits do not roam earth, They go to 1 or 2 places, and it isn't Earth. Satan was actually the most beautiful angel in heaven, so he isn't really a demon at all. Most times he will come to be your friend and to decieve, through earthly pleasures.

Good Point.

It is well documented and proven that Jesus Christ was on this Earth, even Muslims know this.

good (no) god! really? just because something isnt explainable doesnt make it supernatural! this isnt the middle ages! watch people around u get blown up. where the fuck is god??? the old testament god destroyed cites and armies. it's still the same god. so why do the"good" guys get the shit? religion, spirits, ghosts....imagination. paranoia. u see what u wanna see. ive seen shit i dont wanna see. ever again. if there is a god or spirits, fuck them.

Great anaylis, F#$k them.:rolleyes: If you truelly read The Old Testament, these cities you talk of were evil people who just want to conquer and kill innocent people. But that doesn't happen now a days, nah, terriosts love us. You wouldn't want to kill them, would you?:rolleyes: Us good guys do get it, wipe out the terriosts before they kill innocent people.

Great anaylis, F#$k them.:rolleyes: If you truelly read The Old Testament, these cities you talk of were evil people who just want to conquer and kill innocent people. But that doesn't happen now a days, nah, terriosts love us. You wouldn't want to kill them, would you?:rolleyes: Us good guys do get it, wipe out the terriosts before they kill innocent people.

AMEN!

Just was becuase he was a real person, doesn't mean he was divine.

Actually, his working of miracles is well documented too. Witness by many at that time. I know that doesn't make him devine either, but who get perform miracles like that at will? Alot of apostles and followers on that era, knew of his diety and documented it.

Why do these spirits and other supernatural phenomenons always vanish when they are about to be documented in some way? No flying objects caught on camera, no ghosts caught on camera, no spirits caught talking when a sound recorder is nearby. No medium can prove they talk to dead people when skeptics like Randi are nearby. Mediums are always wildly successful on talk shows but not once have they succeeded in a controlled setting. Why is this?

Anyone have a solid answer for these points? Just curious.

there are many recored evps as well as video. i guess you either beleive or you dont. i think thats what it boils down to

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws